Pump Stories

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Japeenus

Pump Stories

Post by Japeenus »

Hey Guys

I would love to hear your best pump stories.

I had one last week.

So usually I just like to pump at my house and cam with the odd person that may be into pumping or just wanna see a guy pump. Well I met this person in a chat room and he was really turned on to me pumping. Well we got on cam and I had already been going at it for 2 hours and I was filling my 3.25 tube. He sees my dick in my pump and he his so turned on that we get so horny together that we ask each other where we live. We both knew we were in the same country but didn’t know we were in the same city. Well we decided to choose a neutral spot to meet, and we decide on a park on the out skirts of town. I was so fucking horny, nervous and excited at the same time.

So I drive out still with my pump on and find the spot we decided on, I waited by a old picnic table and took my shorts down to my ankles and starting pumping it. Then a guy wearing the description he told me was going to wear walks up and sees me pumping it. He says” Fuck me look at that huge cock” and I say “ Come help me”. He walks over and I give him the trigger and tell him to pump me but keep it at this level. So he does and pumps me slowly to keep the pressure up and I’m going fucking nuts. Here I am in a park at twilight with this young stud pumping my cock. I kept saying things like “ yah baby pump me, and make it bigger, you know you want it bigger”. And he would say things like “ mm fuck it’s huge and let’s see how big you can get” It was heaven!

My cock was packing the tube and my head was shooting to the end. That’s when he decided he needed his dick freed up. So he pulls his shorts off and pulls out a skinny but above avg length cock, maybe 8. I wanted it, so I told him to keep pumping me but to stand on the bench so he could feed me his schlong. He did right away and he pushed his long skinny cock in my mouth and he kept pumping me. What a site! My huge cock pushing the sides of my tube and this long cock sliding in and out of my mouth. We kept this up for about 10 mins before I needed to free my cock from the pump. So he slid his member out of my wet mouth and I proceeded to remove the tube. My cock flops out with my balls tied off hanging low between my legs and his jaw dropped. I go “ your turn to suck” I stand on the ground and he takes my huge pumped meat to his lips. He can only get the head in his mouth, but that was good for me. He sucks my fat rod while he starts to jerk his own. I put my hands on the back of his head and guide him past my head onto my shaft. I remember saying “ yah suck my big fat cock” he did his best and it didn’t take me long to quiver and shoot my huge load on his face. Just after that he jerked his cock fast and shot his load.

We quickly wiped down and didn’t say that much but thx and we have to do this again and headed out of the park in different directions. I know we will meet up again, but that first meeting was incredible.

Japeenus
Japeenus

Re: Pump Stories

Post by Japeenus »

Love to here your encounters
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

That was incredible! You are so lucky! :D
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

hot story
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

It was a hot night and loved it. I’ve being trying to do it again with him, but no luck. One night stand I guess lol.

Onto the next stud to pump me.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I had this same idea for a thread. And any time I type something I keep getting a 404 forbidden error message even when I save drafts.

Liked your first entry.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Hopefully I can get another hook up like that and can give you another entry. The best part was being out in the park in the open air.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

So hot!! :P
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Just to tell you guys, I finally got ahold of that stud again. We hooked up in the park and he pumped me and I sucked him off. I’m addicted to the sight of my cock filling my pump as he pumps me while he slides his long dick in my mouth.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

Enjoy! You are so lucky!!
zoppertj

Post by zoppertj »

More stories. That first was super hot!
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

I can’t wait to meet up with this dude again. I’m addicted to pumping my fat cock up huge and playing with him. Might have to try and shove it in him. Stay tuned.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Good idea. He does have a long but skinny one. He does need some girth on it.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

This stud is so hot! I took your advice and said how about we both pump. He agreed and I brought a smaller tube only 2 inch wide by 9 long. We met and it took a while to get some width on him, but we sat on a bench in the park and pumped together. I wanted to see him fill the tube but he’s a noob. He got thicker and It didn’t take long to want it sucked. I kept pumping and took his meat in my mouth and shot his wad on my face. I’m gonna make his dick so much bigger next time.
PRHT

Post by PRHT »

Awesome thread love the stories!!!!