Electric pump

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

imsnowman

Electric pump

Post by imsnowman »

Does anyone have a favorite electric vacuum pump that doesn't cost a jillion dollars?
Giving.Rubs

Re: Electric pump

Post by Giving.Rubs »

Are you looking for one that "cycles" off and on? Or just a pump?

If you want "just a pump" You can modify an aquarium pump. I did it to one and was able to get 15 psi of vacuum. Too bad you weren't looking earlier, I had it up for free, but no one seemed interested. I ran a line and used a 3-way valve to modulate the PSI. I used a Tetra Whisper 20. I looked up an online tutorial on how to change it to suck. Super easy to do. I was much nicer than having to constantly re-pump.
Giving.Rubs

Post by Giving.Rubs »

badcock

Post by badcock »

I also converted an aquarium pump. Attached a valve and a gauge that measures in Hg. It pulls a steady 5hg (eBay), so I no longer use the gauge. It's there if I ever need it.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Thank you to all!
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

In the past I tied the lead of an aquarium pump and the leads from a breast pump together using a “t” connection to make a cycling electric pump. Initially the breast pump’s low end pressure was too low, so adding the aquarium pump maintained the low end pressure of the cycle. The breast pump cycle ensured that the aquarium pump pressure never got too high. Cycle speed, pressure, and suction rate were controllable from the breast pump. It worked well for a simple DIY solution.

I found the breast pump(nice expensive unit) on eBay for $30 and the aquarium pump was from Wally World for around $15.
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Thank you. Your post looks interesting.
truegamer25

Post by truegamer25 »

Hey - just saw this thread, looks like i was a month past the conversation.

Anyone know what kind of electric pump they're using in this video? I'd buy it in a heartbeat if i knew; looks like it has a strong draw/time to stop:
https://www.xvideos.com/video29465167/t ... ts_vol._14
wonky

Post by wonky »

I've wondered the same thing.
Looks like it's from Europe to me.
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

The lady in red in Lady Jane, you may contact ger at her website:
https://www.farmofpleasure.com/
If you ask kindly you may get a reply on the origin of this pump.
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

stryfe wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:27 pm In the past I tied the lead of an aquarium pump and the leads from a breast pump together using a “t” connection to make a cycling electric pump. Initially the breast pump’s low end pressure was too low, so adding the aquarium pump maintained the low end pressure of the cycle. The breast pump cycle ensured that the aquarium pump pressure never got too high. Cycle speed, pressure, and suction rate were controllable from the breast pump. It worked well for a simple DIY solution.

I found the breast pump(nice expensive unit) on eBay for $30 and the aquarium pump was from Wally World for around $15.
Was this a single-breast unit? And so the aquarium pump part just stayed on the whole time?
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

Yes. A single breast pump, with 2 leads coming off of it that I coupled together. The aquarium pump ran the entire time. The breast pump sucks then releases....the excess pressure from the aquarium pump is relieved when the breast pump is in its release cycle.
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here’s a diagram of my pulsating setup, which is very similar to the one that stryfe uses. I use a breast pump plus an aquarium pump that’s been converted to vacuum. The breast pump I use is made for pumping one breast at a time, so it’s a bit simpler to set up than using the standard dual breast pump. The diagram lists all of the parts.

You can get the tube fitting (coupler) from freshwatersystems.com in South Carolina. The gauge is available from Harbor Freight (https://www.harborfreight.com/fuel-pump ... cuum+gauge). If you get on their mailing list, they'll send you notices of when they have sales when you can get 20% off any item. You can find drip system fittings and the tubing at a hardware store. Don't get the tubing at an aquarium store. The tubing that aquarium stores carry has thin walls that collapse and fold when you use it as a vacuum line. The one part in the setup that's hard to find is the tubing adapter. A few hardware stores carry it, but if you can't find it locally, you can get it from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H949YDP/?c ... _lig_dp_it). If you have trouble finding any of the parts, let me know.

To use the system, first I turn on both pumps, and set the breast pump to its slowest, deepest pumping mode ("Expression" mode). Next, I adjust the airflow. To adjust the valves for the most pulsation, I completely close the valve near my cylinder by screwing it down tight, then I adjust the one near the pumps so that the gauge is fluctuating the most. Next, I slowly reduce the maximum pressure by opening up the one near the cylinder. It takes a while to get the settings right, but it’s worth the effort!

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... 7c#p318685
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

SF—thanks so much! Gonna gather parts this week and hoping even my not-at-all mechanically-minded head will be able to follow your diagrams. ☺️
phiro

Post by phiro »

Here is my breast pump wery cheap awesome working avsome settimgs and yust one minute really one minute modification whant to post the video but can't attach I send tomorrow everything . Happy pumping