Bigger balls (without pumping)?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

IApumper85

Re: Bigger balls (without pumping)?

Post by IApumper85 »

I can say after about a month of regular use, i havent experienced anything real unusual. Have never been tested for testosterone so i cant officially say that its way too high or anything. I am getting the desired effects though!
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

IApumper85 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:31 am I can say after about a month of regular use, i havent experienced anything real unusual. Have never been tested for testosterone so i cant officially say that its way too high or anything. I am getting the desired effects though!
You wouldn't notice anything unless you were experiencing gyno or something like that. That's why people get blood tests.

All I'm saying is messing with your hormones is a serious thing and I would recommend at least getting some blood work to see where you're at if not consistently monitoring it.

I wouldn't want to see someone hurt themselves over this.
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

thedude8199 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:18 am
Random_dood wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:13 pm I just answered something similar: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39413&p=323963#p323963

10 times greater volume (a little over double length). Been doing just the first herb for years, totally safe and effortless. Just a couple pills. Besides testosterone, libido goes up as you might expect. Many people say they cum way more too. Many others don't or only get a small increase, including me.

May not be much size compared to what people get in these forums. I estimated about 150-250 cc each ball via measuring and treating it as the volume of an ellipsoid. But way bigger than before still.
How much does your testosterone go up?

I just did some quick reading online and found an article saying that athletes experienced as much as 40% or more increase in free testosterone.

IDK how much of that is true but you should have your blood tested if you're going to take anything that will significantly increase your testosterone, because the levels for other (unsafe) hormones can increase as well. Specifically estradiol. Especially if you are overweight. I went through this myself. My doctor put me on clomid for low t and it shot my testosterone up to over 900 but my estradiol also increased in to the 90's so we suspended treatment. My levels then dropped to the 4-500 range and estradiol to normal levels as well so we just left it at that to see what happens...hoping my system just needed a little jump start. Going back for my 6 month blood test Saturday actually.

But high levels of estradiol put you at risk for blood clots and subsequently strokes. As well as other unwanted effects. Not trying to scare anyone at all, I just want to make sure everyone is safe. This is one of the reasons bodybuilders get blood tested often.

If anyone has been tested I would be interested to know what the results were because I am genuinely curious as to how much of a testosterone increase they experienced.
It goes up quite a bit. You'd have to check blood tests in the bodybuilding forums. 40% wouldn't surprise me. I know making progress in workouts got way, way easier. Maybe twice as fast through the routine I was following, or a little less. Libido and so on went up too, but that's harder to quantify.

The same bodybuilders tested estradiol and prolactin and didn't get a significant increase, but again you'd have to look up their blood tests for precisely what that means. I do remember reading again and again they were super paranoid about these two hormones, but the blood tests put their fears at ease. I've heard of clomid doing odd things to estrogen before, it may be specific to that drug. Yes increasing testosterone can do it by itself, but clomid perhaps more so. And/or it might act a little like estrogen even if it doesn't raise your actual estrogen and even though it also mostly blocks estrogen. I'm not sure exactly why. I do know it has lots of complaints of hormonal and moodiness side effects.

You can't really compare hormonal drugs with herbs. Several studies show shatavari and fenugreek are non-toxic and nearly harmless in any amount, even if you eat it like food and replace a large part of your diet with it. Clomid OTOH is highly dangerous, as are most hormonal drugs and real hormones.

From studies, experiences and blood tests, I wouldn't worry too much about these herbs. The exception is hypoglycemics could have their blood sugar lowered further, which really isn't good for them. From the same 3 reasons for nearly every hormonal drug, especially clomid, I would exercise a bit of paranoia. Moreso than other drugs. Even with a moderate amount of a prescribed drug. Not only is using clomid in males off-label last time I checked, it has a history of nasty side effects including hormonal ones.

Ditto for most herbs. There's a grand total of about 20 deaths per year from all supplements combined. You're twice as likely to be killed by a lightning strike. Around 90% of those are caffeine. Hospitalizations and other negative effects are similarly low, and mostly caffeine. 2nd to caffeine are other similar stimulants. There are several reasons for this if you care to look into the studies, way they work, history, what gets banned and so on. But regardless of all the complicated reasons the death and harm numbers are incredibly low, so that's the simplest way to explain it.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Random_dood wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:03 pm
This for example:
https://www.amazon.com/Shatavari-Saponi ... ref=sr_1_1
Again it has a different effect in males than females. I've been using this one lately since it's cheap. Not sure if there are better deals elsewhere besides Amazon. I think there's a slightly better deal on eBay.
Those are currently unavailable.

I found this :
Shatavari | 700mg Asparagus racemosus Capsules | Female Vitality & Rejuvenation | 30 Day Supply https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3Y5CCC/re ... vDb2EXW199

It says 30% but idk if that's good enough. Searching amazon for 50% saponins didn't really help.

Got my latest blood test back today and my testosterone is 360. 6 months ago it was 450. I suppose it's not really that big of a swing but since I'm seeing a downward trend I've decided to try this. I don't want to get down in to the 200's again. If I could maintain between 4-600 I would be happy.
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

thedude8199 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 am
Random_dood wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:03 pm
This for example:
https://www.amazon.com/Shatavari-Saponi ... ref=sr_1_1
Again it has a different effect in males than females. I've been using this one lately since it's cheap. Not sure if there are better deals elsewhere besides Amazon. I think there's a slightly better deal on eBay.
Those are currently unavailable.

I found this :
Shatavari | 700mg Asparagus racemosus Capsules | Female Vitality & Rejuvenation | 30 Day Supply https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3Y5CCC/re ... vDb2EXW199

It says 30% but idk if that's good enough. Searching amazon for 50% saponins didn't really help.

Got my latest blood test back today and my testosterone is 360. 6 months ago it was 450. I suppose it's not really that big of a swing but since I'm seeing a downward trend I've decided to try this. I don't want to get down in to the 200's again. If I could maintain between 4-600 I would be happy.
Link doesn’t say anything about the saponin content.

Here’s another one I’ve used: https://www.amazon.com/Shatavari-Extrac ... 003NZWI36/

Since high prolactin is often a culprit for low testosterone, combining with 1 vitex capsule would be a nice idea and couldn’t hurt. Vitex dose or concentration is unimportant because it saturates at less than the amount in 1 capsule.
Last edited by Random_dood on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Random_dood wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am

Link doesn’t say anything about the saponin content.
Someone asked about potency in the questions and they said 30%. I figured that's what they meant.

Here’s another one I’ve used: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=shatavari+saponins
Random_dood wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 amSince high prolactin is often a culprit for low testosterone, combining with 1 vitex capsule would be a nice idea and couldn’t hurt. Vitex dose or concentration is unimportant because it saturates at less than the amount in 1 capsule.
There's no product there. It's just a link to search results which shows some products already listed as not so good here lol
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

Fixed the link.

They said they put 30% shatavari in water, sifted it, then dried the water extract. I have no clue what extract strength that yields, that’s just how they made it. If they gave any quantifiable info like X amount of whole herb powder made Y amount of extract, or they tested it for Z% saponins, that would actually tell us something. As it is, it’s anybody’s guess. Also water isn’t the best way to make extracts. Sounds haphazard.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Random_dood wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:01 pm Fixed the link.

They said they put 30% shatavari in water, sifted it, then dried the water extract. I have no clue what extract strength that yields, that’s just how they made it. If they gave any quantifiable info like X amount of whole herb powder made Y amount of extract, or they tested it for Z% saponins, that would actually tell us something. As it is, it’s anybody’s guess. Also water isn’t the best way to make extracts. Sounds haphazard.
I found the ones you originally posted on ebay. Bought 4. Hopefully they become available again in the future. If not I'll bookmark the other one you posted.

I guess I'll be the guinea pig as to whether or not this stuff works. Urologist wants blood tests every 6 months so I guess I'll report back in 6 months lol
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

It’s great for raising normal T to high T. For low T, especially in the long term, I’d turn to nutrition like lots of pumpkin seeds and maybe a little oysters. You can still use the herbs but I’d hate to find out you were only depleting some resource or straining yourself even more by forcing more production without backing it up with support. Long term that wouldn’t be good.

In general whole grains are good, especially brown rice, as are other seeds, especially pumpkin seeds and hummus. Colored veggies are good, especially spinach, broccoli, escarole, endive, and cilantro. Besides oysters a little shellfish in general is nice. We’re talking over half a pound a day of the veggies and over half a cup of dry grain or other seeds. Or a bit more of other halfway decent options. A couple leaves shoved into a smoothie does jack squat. Even with the most nutritious foods in the world it must be a large chunk of your diet to supply all your needs.

Even if you can’t manage to eat enough nutritious food, at minimum try eating lots of pumpkin seeds. They have most of what you need for sexual health. Soak in water for at least 4 hours, drain and rinse to make it easier to digest a large amount. That starts the sprouting process. Or you can buy them already sprouted (already soaked and then redried). Or take beano, which aids in seed digestion.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Random_dood wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:00 pm It’s great for raising normal T to high T. For low T, especially in the long term, I’d turn to nutrition like lots of pumpkin seeds and maybe a little oysters. You can still use the herbs but I’d hate to find out you were only depleting some resource or straining yourself even more by forcing more production without backing it up with support. Long term that wouldn’t be good.

In general whole grains are good, especially brown rice, as are other seeds, especially pumpkin seeds and hummus. Colored veggies are good, especially spinach, broccoli, escarole, endive, and cilantro. Besides oysters a little shellfish in general is nice. We’re talking over half a pound a day of the veggies and over half a cup of dry grain or other seeds. Or a bit more of other halfway decent options. A couple leaves shoved into a smoothie does jack squat. Even with the most nutritious foods in the world it must be a large chunk of your diet to supply all your needs.

Even if you can’t manage to eat enough nutritious food, at minimum try eating lots of pumpkin seeds. They have most of what you need for sexual health. Soak in water for at least 4 hours, drain and rinse to make it easier to digest a large amount. That starts the sprouting process. Or you can buy them already sprouted (already soaked and then redried). Or take beano, which aids in seed digestion.
So, my T level was 355 at the time of my last post. I ordered the supplement you recommended and have been taking 2 per day since about august 20th and as of my most recent test 4 days ago, my level is now at 387.

I have to say I wasn't expecting anything...and as I said before, my T has been trending down over the last year since I stopped with the clomid.

Thinking about taking 4 per day now.

I haven't noticed any increase in testicle size or ejaculation volume or discomfort as others have mentioned.
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

That’s good. Though like I said adding in food would be safer.

Here’s a possible routine:
30 mg zinc a day or 2 dozen oysters a month
Lots of brown rice. With 2 meals a day when possible.
A handful of pumpkin seeds each day.
50% saponin shatavari, however many is fine.
1 capsule vitex, around 400-600 mg, more doesn’t make a difference.

If that goes well then 100:1 tongkat ali may crank T even higher but I wouldn’t push yourself that hard right now, and maybe not later either.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Random_dood wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:43 am That’s good. Though like I said adding in food would be safer.

Here’s a possible routine:
30 mg zinc a day or 2 dozen oysters a month
Lots of brown rice. With 2 meals a day when possible.
A handful of pumpkin seeds each day.
50% saponin shatavari, however many is fine.
1 capsule vitex, around 400-600 mg, more doesn’t make a difference.

If that goes well then 100:1 tongkat ali may crank T even higher but I wouldn’t push yourself that hard right now, and maybe not later either.

Yeah. I don't do oysters lol

I do meal prep delivery for lunch and dinner. I'd say about 50% of the meals have brown rice. I do like pumpkin seeds so I can pick some up to munch at work.

If I can maintain 4-450 I'll be happy. I found that when my level was over 900 I felt just as bad as when it was below 300. I do need to lose weight as well. Sadly I never got a base level test when I was skinny but I always felt that I had low T levels. I think I messed myself taking prohormones when I was younger. Never cycled off them like you should. Didn't know any better. Damn was I a stud though. I was like Wolverine lol
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

Ok good. Assuming food is taken care of, yes 2 capsules is on the low end and 4 plus vitex could help too.
Vpnrt

Post by Vpnrt »

Yes, there is a way to wholistically increase ball size.
Its very simple, probiotics.
The probiotic population is amplified by making a yogert with Lactobacillus reuteri.
The info is located here: https://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2018/04/make-l-reuteri-yogurt/
Works very well! I consume a cup every night before bed.
Great for hair growth (including beard growth) skin health and testosterone production.
Drop a line if you want further info or google; Lactobacillus reuteri testicles.
jmgonzo

Post by jmgonzo »

I'm starting a stack to increase my testicle size. I'm unable to pump my balls due to the vasectomy I had. They used a VasClip and it gets irritated when I pump. Here's a stack I'm taking I'll report back once a month to post results. Starting at approximately 2 inches in length.

Tongkat ali
Damiana
Lactobacillus reuteri
vitex
mucuna pruriens
Shatavari