Summer's here!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Summer's here!

Post by Pumping Now »

The warm weather sure helps.
Attachments
IMG_20190427_164947.jpg
IMG_20190428_164132.jpg
IMG_20190428_155519.jpg
IMG_20190428_144621.jpg
IMG_20190428_114221.jpg
IMG_20190428_100935.jpg
IMG_20190428_100955.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
SFBallpumper

Re: Summer's here!

Post by SFBallpumper »

Pumping in the warmth of the sun is GREAT! It sure got your meat nice and juicy!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I can’t wait till the warm weather finally settles here too! 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I couldn't agree more.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Some more...
Attachments
Straight shooter!
Straight shooter!
After pumping, you can't pee straight..  I made this
After pumping, you can't pee straight.. I made this
Bigger pack takes 1/2 hour to get out of
Bigger pack takes 1/2 hour to get out of
Swing-free undies
Swing-free undies
The next morning
The next morning
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

After packing & getting out of the Bullmaster Magnum, I have to wait til the next day to get back in. I had a Monster Jr. once, but found the entrance uncomfortable.. Considering my next move.
Attachments
3d printed...
3d printed...
A little lotion
A little lotion
Almost
Almost
It's uncomfortable while pumping
It's uncomfortable while pumping
Something different. Think I'll make a new one with some decoration at the end. Ideas?
Something different. Think I'll make a new one with some decoration at the end. Ideas?
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumping now, WOW …….. wonderful pumping in the Bullmaster Magnum. I've got one too, but I can't bet as big as you . Love how you completely fill the pockets and grow into the top section too, truly magnificent I'd love to know how long you pump and what pressure? or anything you do that I could try . cheers Tim.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Wow! 3D printed toys -there's a grand idea! Do you have a printer or did take your file to a maker shop and did you tell them what it was for??

Great packing in the Bull master.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

timff wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:22 pm Hi Pumping now, WOW …….. wonderful pumping in the Bullmaster Magnum. I've got one too, but I can't bet as big as you . Love how you completely fill the pockets and grow into the top section too, truly magnificent I'd love to know how long you pump and what pressure? or anything you do that I could try . cheers Tim.
I live off a country lane & wear the Bullmaster through the warm afternoons. I vary the pressure from low & slow to the occasional real stretch while maintaining the farmstead. After a while it just gets uncomfortable & needs to come off. That takes half an hour but I'm in no rush.
It's nice waking up in the morning with cantaloupe balls... :D
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

werebear wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:28 pm Wow! 3D printed toys -there's a grand idea! Do you have a printer or did take your file to a maker shop and did you tell them what it was for??

I use free Sketchup to design things, free Cura to slice them, Creality CR10S from Amazon to print them.. I keep insertable toys short & stout - don't want them breaking, ya know. They're scalable, so any size or shape... I need to 'fog' printed parts for ultra smooth finish I haven't done yet.
3d printer is limited in size; otherwise I'd make a form for a 2-part Bullmaster & do it in fiberglass...
Imagination runs amok!
Attachments
Like this, but in halves...
Like this, but in halves...
cvase 2.gif (4.95 MiB) Viewed 25551 times
muscle_wagon

Post by muscle_wagon »

Pumping Now wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:06 pm
werebear wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:28 pm Wow! 3D printed toys -there's a grand idea! Do you have a printer or did take your file to a maker shop and did you tell them what it was for??

I use free Sketchup to design things, free Cura to slice them, Creality CR10S from Amazon to print them.. I keep insertable toys short & stout - don't want them breaking, ya know. They're scalable, so any size or shape... I need to 'fog' printed parts for ultra smooth finish I haven't done yet.
3d printer is limited in size; otherwise I'd make a form for a 2-part Bullmaster & do it in fiberglass...
Imagination runs amok!
Now that's a tube I would like to try !!!
werebear

Post by werebear »

Want it want it want it want it!!! That would be fantastic. I'm still gluing bits of perspex together to make my tubes. Really must get with the times!
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

WOW! Love the way you fill your BullMaster Magnum. I am curious about the seal you have - it doesn't look like the one that comes from PumpToys. Please enlighten me / us?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

hardpecsbulge wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:51 am WOW! Love the way you fill your BullMaster Magnum. I am curious about the seal you have - it doesn't look like the one that comes from PumpToys. Please enlighten me / us?
The ring is made with foam & fiberglass. West System epoxy (Amazon), Dow styrofoam (Home Depot).
Cut out a 6" square of 2" thick foam. Drill a hole through the middle, put a long bolt through it, with nuts & washers to hold it tight to the bolt. Put it in a drill press, so your foam square will spin. Then I used a dremel tool as a cutter & turned on the drill press... Kinda like a wood lathe. I cut the outside of the donut to a nice smooth shape. Then the inside needed a 'lip' to the right dimension to just fit over the BullMaster. When done, sand it. Slip over the BullMaster & fiberglass it on. I used 3 layers, sanded it, then a final layer of resin. The donut isn't flexible.
It's airtight, comfortable for all day & warm. The donut doesn't reduce the inside diameter of the BullMaster, so I slip out ok, except for BIG pumps.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

MVIMG_20190502_171329.jpg
It's a bit of a stretch