TinyMe! From tiny to...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: TinyMe! From tiny to...

Post by TinyMe »

I’ve taken the seal off as I’ve been pumping non-stop this week and wearing a band to retain some size.

I’ve never been this far down the tube before! 🏆 🎉

IMG_2525.jpeg

So annoying that I have to come out now and get ready for the wife coming home from work… 🙄🤣☺️🥰

(It’s also annoying that having taken the Juicy XL off, it’s not even uncomfortable now…)

I might have finally reached a size that you could actually, finally, call pumped! 🤔
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Wow keep up the good work your efforts are paying off
B33FDICK

Post by B33FDICK »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:09 am So, 7 months later, I’ve finally fixed the BM357…

🎉🎉🎉🤣

Got a disc top disc (80mm x 4mm - nearly 3”) from Amazon for about £4.20 some months ago, and some Aruldite 2 pack epoxy (cheers BnL 👍🏻) for about £6.50 at the same time and left it all in the draw for 6 months.

Until yesterday….

I haven’t drilled a hole through it to attach a valve, I have just stuffed the tubing in a là jar pumping.

It works!!

No leakage!!

And to those of you that said it couldn’t be done 😝

if you're gonna thread, watch this 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0iwCPnDNBY
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

B33FDICK wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:21 am
TinyMe wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:09 am So, 7 months later, I’ve finally fixed the BM357…

🎉🎉🎉🤣

Got a disc top disc (80mm x 4mm - nearly 3”) from Amazon for about £4.20 some months ago, and some Aruldite 2 pack epoxy (cheers BnL 👍🏻) for about £6.50 at the same time and left it all in the draw for 6 months.

Until yesterday….

I haven’t drilled a hole through it to attach a valve, I have just stuffed the tubing in a là jar pumping.

It works!!

No leakage!!

And to those of you that said it couldn’t be done 😝

if you're gonna thread, watch this 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0iwCPnDNBY
I don’t have any stuff to do a manual thread (bench, manual bench drill etc) but if I did, this is what I’d be looking for.

Great find B33FDICK - thanks 👍🏻
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Any news to report about the massage lady? Haven’t seen any news about that recently :0 but I’m glad things are going well! ❤️
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:47 am Any news to report about the massage lady? Haven’t seen any news about that recently :0 but I’m glad things are going well! ❤️
I don’t see massage lady anymore, but I have been seeing a new waxing lady.

I went to see her about three weeks ago for my regular Hollywood and full leg wax, but as I was off to the south of France for a week, I had the stomach and back done too.

Essentially I was naked and for the majority of the time, completely exposed whilst she did her work. Because of the extra time allowed for the additional work, and because I was early (for a change) we had plenty of time. She was slower, and took much longer with the aftercare moisturising, including the cock and balls. I enjoyed it very much… :lol:
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’m thinking about selling my fixed BM357.

As you know, I’ve replaced the lid, but not yet drilled through and attached a valve - which quite frankly I’m extremely unlikely to ever do, but feeding the tubing in (as if it were a regular jar) works perfectly well.

I suppose pumping with water in a nice warm bath is not quite as easy as it would be if there was a valve, but I don’t do that anyway, so I wouldn’t really know. You can always drill a hole and put the valve in yourself if it’s that important.

It works perfectly, and there are no leaks whatsoever, but nevertheless, if it’s wanted and a good price offered, I’d be willing to move it on.

Apart from the residue glue used to put the replacement lid on (which you can see in the photos) it’s still in great condition.

Here are some pictures: if you’re interested, let me know and we can talk money. (I’m not going to accept a ridiculous price for it, as I know how scarce and in demand they are)

UK BUYERS AND ONLY
Attachments
IMG_2688.jpeg
IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg
IMG_2684.jpeg
tout69

Post by tout69 »

I have sent you a PM.
midlandspumper1968

Post by midlandspumper1968 »

is this tube still for sale m8 :D
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Loads of PM’s!!

Didn’t realise it was going to be this popular, so will answer the same question that everyone has been asking…

This’ll cost you £220 if buying new, so I think £110 inc P&P (Royal Mail Special Delivery) is fair.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

£110 Too much?

Make me an offer, you never know! :lol:
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

TinyMe wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:55 pm
ShadetheDWolf wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:47 am Any news to report about the massage lady? Haven’t seen any news about that recently :0 but I’m glad things are going well! ❤️
I don’t see massage lady anymore, but I have been seeing a new waxing lady.

I went to see her about three weeks ago for my regular Hollywood and full leg wax, but as I was off to the south of France for a week, I had the stomach and back done too.

Essentially I was naked and for the majority of the time, completely exposed whilst she did her work. Because of the extra time allowed for the additional work, and because I was early (for a change) we had plenty of time. She was slower, and took much longer with the aftercare moisturising, including the cock and balls. I enjoyed it very much… :lol:
Awesome ^.==.^ and I hope had a great time in France.
privateben

Post by privateben »

Lovely results. Thank you for sharing and inspiring;)
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

privateben wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:10 pm Lovely results. Thank you for sharing and inspiring;)
Thanks Ben. I certainly wish I had a meaty cock like yours to go with my balls! :mrgreen:
Delcopump

Post by Delcopump »

Damn looks good nice keep it up