Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventure **9-23-21 A Year of Progress!**

Post by PumperSoCal »

frypupper wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:32 pm
PumperSoCal wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:05 pm Packing my 2.5 inch tube last night. Getting a good stretch at the end! Can't wait for the next session!
20200803_021508.jpg
20200803_021634.jpg
20200803_021855.jpg
20200803_021946.jpg
PumperSoCal,

I was wondering.

Do you get discomfort at the base from the tube digging into your body?

That has always been my problem.
Sorry it's been so long, it's almost been a year since I've updated this thread.

I do actually. But massaging during breaks and using gaskets helps in terms of comfort. Although at least the gaskets I have at the moment seem to restrict growth somewhat. So as I get bigger I usually remove them.
Last edited by PumperSoCal on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventure **8-3-20 Getthing So Much bigger!**

Post by PumperSoCal »

It's been almost a year since I last posted in here. But my routine hasn't changed much except for varying the days I pump. And the results feel more amazing. I am starting to pack pretty fast now. I've been toying with sliding back into my 2.25 and core pump. But haven't tried this yet.
20210806_035237.jpg
After 3 hours tonight.
After 3 hours tonight.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventure **9-23-21 A Year of Progress!!**

Post by PumperSoCal »

It's been over a year of doing my fairly often pump routine. Below are pics of when I first start the sessions after my first 15 minute "warm up" pump part of my routine. As you can see, there is a big difference between when I started in 2020 and now in 2021. I started in a 2" tube in 2020, and now work exclusively in a 2.5" tube. I just recently got a new manual pump and 2.5" tube to use alongside by 2.5" electric pumps to keep from plateauing if I hit one. I'm also planning to do some core pumping soon once I build my base up more than it currently is and see how that goes. It's fun experimenting, and it's been a fun ride! For those that are curious about the base of the routine. I work from home at the moment so I have a lot of time to pump. I do vary days and pressures. But rarely get above 7" hg. It's usually around 6 on the later week sessions during the session. In some parts of the early session I do spike the pressure to 10" just to get initial expansion going for the first few minutes and then back it way down back into the 3-4"hg range before the sessions advance. As of September 2021, this is what my weekly pump schedule roughly looks like. Like I said, if I feel like something is off, I either take the day off or stop the session early to avoid overdoing it. I get blisters still every so often when I really push it, but that's improving as well.

Day 1: Full package pump in warm water (2 hours) 30 minute sessions each / Cock only pump (1 Hour) 15-25 minute sessions
Day 2: Full package pump in warm water ( 2 hours) 30 minute sessions / Cock only pump (2 hours) 20 minute sessions
Day 3: Day Off / or maintenance pump session full package (2 hours) light pressure 30 minute sessions
Day 4: Day Off
Day 5: Full package pump warm water (1 hour) 30 minute session / Cock only pump (3 hours) 20 minute sessions
Day 6: Full package pump warm water (1 hour) 30 minute session / Cock only pump (3 hours) 20 minute sessions
Day 7: Light Pressure warm up Cock only (30 minutes) / Full session up to 4 hours 15 minute sessions / or rotate day off before restart of routine.
progress.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

metopump

Post by metopump »

Thank you for posting your routine. Very informative with plenty of options to personalize to a pumpers likes. About the blistering, I believe the risk will go down as your head get more conditioned. I haven't had any pop up in a while, the last time they popped up I didn't notice them until the next morning when I went to start my morning session. One thing I tried was liquid bandage and I think that helped speed up the healing.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

metopump wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:05 am Thank you for posting your routine. Very informative with plenty of options to personalize to a pumpers likes. About the blistering, I believe the risk will go down as your head get more conditioned. I haven't had any pop up in a while, the last time they popped up I didn't notice them until the next morning when I went to start my morning session. One thing I tried was liquid bandage and I think that helped speed up the healing.
Absolutely. Everyone's body is different. And I'm sure I'm like others where I like to read as much information as possible with things. Especially since pumping has a lot of experimentation involved in it. I'll look into liquid bandage to keep on hand, just in case. I get some of those too, where everything looks fine during cool down and the next day I find small ones, usually along my shaft. I keep pretty close attention to overall pressure and when I"m pushing it, even more so. So I haven't had a blister on the head of my cock in probably over a month. The frequency definitely conditions your dick for this. I also moisturize a ton when I"m pumping. I think this also helps minimizing them.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

metopump

Post by metopump »

I've only had to use it once, so I don't have enough experience with it. I just tried it out to avoid popping the blisters.
PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures >>12/21/21 New Routine Added!

Post by PumperSoCal »

So I've wanted to try core pumping for a bit now. I ordered a smaller tube to try out. My normal sets have been in a 2.25" tube. Every once and awhile I do sets in the 2.5, but not much. Today my new tapered 2" tube arrived. I have been in the middle of my usual routine this week, so I was anxious to try something new. Well. it's going to take some getting used to I think. I maybe pushed it a bit too much and got a small blood blister on the right side of my cock just under the glans. But I'll say this much from the bit I was able to do tonight. I can't wait to do this more. The feelings were pretty amazing. Aside from me learning a bit more with pressure management when core pumping, I am excited. Just a few pics. One from yesterday and one from today during the first core pumping set.

How was it exactly? Interesting. I started out in my 2.25" in tube and pumped for about an hour. Around that time I was close to packing most of the bottom 3rd of that cylinder. So I figured it was time to give core pumping a shot. Well, the feelings when I went to 3" HG was pretty amazing. Normally when I'm pumping up in my 2.25" tube, I get pleasurable sensations in pulses and such. I've chosen to grow into cylinders, which is why I've not really focused much on narrower tubes until recently. I also found early pumping for me, that it took forever for me to lengthen, but girth wise, that's my jam mostly. So I mainly girth pump. This turned out to be an entirely different experience. This was entirely different feeling. I felt that pleasurable sensation, but it was everywhere, and my cock after about 5 minutes started to feel super warm. As the sensations continued, that tube packed in probably 15 minutes. Leaving only my glans at the end not packed. I could feel different sensations which I later found out were me actually stretching lengthwise. I tried to lower the pressure down to 2" HG and left it in the tube for the first break for about 5 minutes then ramped the pressure back to 3" HG. After 30 minutes I popped my cock out of the tube and wow, it was definitely hanging longer outside the tube than it normally is in my 2.25" tube. After about another 30 minutes in my glans filled out side to side in the tube and I really started to feel that warm sensation along with the slow tingling sensation being pulled longer in the tube. I bounced the pressure back and forth between 3" HG and 5" HG because it felt really good. Well, that bump to 5" was what brought the blister. So I know for next time to just leave the pressure alone. I didn't do any exact measurements to see the difference after my cool down, but it was definitely noticeable to me in terms of length and feeling. In the tube in just this quick session I lengthened about maybe a 1/2 inch I'd guess. Which is pretty surprising to me. Since I usually don't lengthen much at all in my bigger tubes unless I've been in them for several hours. And that still might get to an inch longer. But this was way faster. Will be interesting to see what I wake up with tomorrow. I'm currently wearing a constriction ring until bed time. I'll see how it looks as well with the tiny blister. Luckily it's not big and I caught it quickly. So I may still be able to continue my routine. Tomorrow is my break/or light pump day if I do decide to pump anyway. But yeah. Super excited to work this into my routine!
Attachments
Resized_20211221_011525.jpeg
20211219_033338.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures >>12/21/21 New Routine Added!

Post by PumperSoCal »

It's been awhile since I updated this thread. But I toned back pumping a bit from the last year. I also changed up my equipment and got some different size tubes to do some core pumping routines along with my usual regime. Been doing that fairly regularly the last month actually. I didn't think it was really doing much so yesterday I thought I'd take a photo and actually compare. Well I'm glad I actually looked back, because these two pictures are almost 2 years apart now, actually during the same part of the sessions. The note I had said, "1 Hour." Top pic was just an hour into a normal pump in my old 2" pump. This was using the routine I had started with when getting more into pumping regularly. Versus the bottom after an hour of packing my 2.25" tapered tube on my current regime.
progress.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Re: Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures

Post by PumperSoCal »

So in the ball pumping area, I came across some users using HA (Hyaluronic Acid) laced skin care products in their water to help with their pumps by adding it to water. HA attracts water to it and it causes the first few layers of skin to absorb water to "plump" the skin. I found that HA works best when applied directly to the skin through some research. So I went about on my own way to experiment with it. Initially. I didn't notice much except my skin on my package was much smoother and I recently got some silicone cock rings to use after some sessions. Well apparently combining the two makes a significant difference for me. Today I girth packed m my 2.5" tube after my moderate pump sessions this week (used the HA skin care off and on during the week). The amazing thing was I could literally feel my cock ballooning. It was enough to almost make me cum from that. Pretty amazing. But I feel that it made my cock skin more pliable and easier to expand. Whether or not it's retaining some from previous pumps, I'm not 100% sure yet, It very well could be. But I feel it combined with wearing the cock rings a few hours after is helping a lot. The thing I noticed while doing this was that my cock base stayed notably thicker than usual. Usually, I deflate uniformly to a point and my glans are sucked in by the donut as I deflate after. Not so much this time. The cock ring helped I think in that respect. But I'll tell you what, tonight that last session, was something else. I could feel my glans filling out and tingling. I stopped to not overdo it because I thought I might by how big I was getting, so just to be safe. I looked myself over and not even an irritated spot. It's been a few hours after the set and still feels fine. Pretty crazy. So even if the HA doesn't do anything for a notable size change really, it definitely helps the skin. Felt pretty damn incredible. I'm going to keep using this stuff. Will be interesting to see how it goes tomorrow. So far, I'm pretty sure this is the biggest I've ever gotten.
Resized_20220610_014653_204459750270752.jpeg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Had a pretty good pump last night. I took a bit of a hiatus. I actually had to break for almost 2 weeks due to a nasty blister I got while playing in the tube. But got back to it the last few days just pumping moderately to get everything back into shape and make sure everything was prepped to start a good session. Well last night I pushed a pretty good session and damn. There was something about that session. I must have got a pretty good work in. I had a pretty good uniform pack going on in my 2.25 tapered tube. When I pulled out on my last set something just felt different. The hang, the weight, I don't know, maybe I was just turned on and the hiatus I had been on. But yeah it just felt, good. Wasn't the biggest session or anything. Fairly average, but man did my cock respond well to it. I'm still thicker today than I usually am after a session like that. So I don't know what was up about that session. But I'm going to try and replicate whatever it was I did. Lately, I've been getting so hyped up I usually cum in the pump in my last set, but didn't in last night's set. Kept feeling like I was getting there, but never quite getting there. Pretty addicting really, but that's usually what leads me to overdo it. So I pulled out and did my warm down and put my cockring on for about an hour. Which I usually leave it on for several before I go to sleep at night. Last night I didn't either and still am pretty pumped today even. I'm about to go in and start my warm up with a little full package pumping in some warm water.

Looking at my last get big seelssion where I moved to my 2.5 in the post above. I felt more pumped up last night. In retrospect I must have just had a good core pump going on.
20221223_055445.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Been a bit since I last posted. I've gained to a point where I'm at more of a maintaining size point. Can't really go much bigger for the wife's comfort. But this was at tend of my pump session yesterday starting to pack my 2.25" tube. This pump session this week was pretty good. On a day off today, but still might pump anyway later for a few hours. Something about yesterday was I was super pumped. I must have worked the core pretty good, today I woke up and my underwear had a huge precum stain on it and I was still pretty fat. Usually I lose a lot while a sleep, but today, still hanging onto a lot of the mass. It's the only reason I thought I might pump a bit more today. Just keep some light pumps the next couple days in and then go at it more so with my new pump that shows up on Friday.
Packing base and mid shaft
Packing base and mid shaft
Hanging nice and fat
Hanging nice and fat
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

It's been quiet. But I've been pumping a lot this past month. Using some new equipment and a much more active pump schedule. Yesterday ended a 2 day off stretch in my routine. And today was a 2 hour session. An hour of ball pumping and and hour of cock only to wake everything back up. Tomorrow the routine will start again. Feeling nice and heavy these days
Attachments
20230916_212508.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

Kone

Post by Kone »

Last edited by Kone on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Thanks! Haha, no kidding? I used to live in the Inland Empire myself. Small world eh? But I have long since moved east to Arizona and then here to Texas. I'm flattered, but I am straight and married.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

Kone

Post by Kone »