Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Re: Elective castration

Post by slkdyk »

Using a Cautery Pen sounds doable but would need anaesthetic and maybe antibiotics.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Quickest healing is the knife...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U15GjrHRLxo
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Thanks for your input. I would at least have to have a cautery pen to stop bleeding when cutting through a vein. I agree a knife would be better. I still need to get supplies if I'm doing it myself. Also practice suturing. I don't need to rush into a decision. I'm still weighing the option of finding someone else to do this. It would definitely be safer, but I still have the desire to do this myself. I'm not even sure on whether or not I want to kill my nuts first with everclear injections. oh crap. Decisions decisions.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Ever want kids? Might visit a sperm bank.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I'm 67 yrs old with 2 kids and several grandkids. Had vasectomy after second kid. Thanks for the thought anyway.
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

Not being done to your self.
would you know how to do it.?
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I've watched several videos. It doesn't seem too difficult. After hearing about testicle stirring though, I've decided to try that first. I had some 25 gauge by 5/8 inch syringes left over from vitamin injections. I've stirred both nuts in several places 2 or 3 times now. It's a slow process.
stirring.jpg
. This last time I used a numbing spray to help with pain. it worked wonders.
LIDAN.jpg
LIDAN INGREDIANTS.jpg
. I hardly felt anything. It's been about a week now. My left nut has shrunken about a third and has less feeling. Also it feels harder when squeezed. My right one just feels a little smaller and harder than usual. I think it's finally working. I will wait a few more weeks before I do any more. Didn't have a lot of pain or swelling afterward like other people have had. Just a little more tender and mild cramps. I've noticed i can't handle the hot weather like before and i break out in sweats fairly often indoors.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Its most likely rapid loss of hormone (testorone), sort of like PMS
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, I think you're right
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

Sept 07, will be 1 year 8 months since my nuts were removed and it's the greatest thing that has
Nine months after castration.jpg
ever happened in my life. I've never had a moment's regret for my decisions or actions. I've never been happier in my life. If you are thinking about it just make sure you are positive that this is what you want as there is no going back to do over.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

What do you do for hormone replacement if anything?
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

I take a small dose of T once a week. it takes care of all the low T symptoms, keeps me healthy, and looking like a man. I have no lbido at all with a 3/10ths of a cc a week. It's like being in heaven.
Arc1978

Post by Arc1978 »

Missouri_Steer wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:10 pm I take a small dose of T once a week. it takes care of all the low T symptoms, keeps me healthy, and looking like a man. I have no lbido at all with a 3/10ths of a cc a week. It's like being in heaven.
So glad all has worked out for you :-) I am currently in the process of killing my balls still early stages though. My question is if you took higher does of T would you jave a normal libido? As I want to keep a set drive even improve what I currently have if possible as my libido is low which does not please my partner :-( she is happy for me to be castrated she has even done alchol injections for me but she wants me to keep a sex drive
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Thanks for the info. Let me know if I'm getting too personal. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I have injected my balls 9-10 times with alc, between 1 and 3 ml each time in each egg. It is a wonderfull and exciting stitching and filling of my own balls! I cant say - why, but it is sooo lustfull! Now they are very hard already. My blood-test showed o,9 yg/l testo - im nearby an eunuch. At the next Uro-visit in Oktobre i will show him these both hard, shrivled and numb nuts. And hope that he will order further investigations ulttrasoiund, biopsy aso. until outcutting... :D
https://www.manmods.com/flash/modules/v ... 7dbfda27d4
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last