Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

werebear

Re: Elective castration

Post by werebear »

mac67 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:19 pm I've watched several videos. It doesn't seem too difficult. After hearing about testicle stirring though, I've decided to try that first. I had some 25 gauge by 5/8 inch syringes left over from vitamin injections. I've stirred both nuts in several places 2 or 3 times now. It's a slow process. stirring.jpg. This last time I used a numbing spray to help with pain. it worked wonders.LIDAN.jpgLIDAN INGREDIANTS.jpg. I hardly felt anything. It's been about a week now. My left nut has shrunken about a third and has less feeling. Also it feels harder when squeezed. My right one just feels a little smaller and harder than usual. I think it's finally working. I will wait a few more weeks before I do any more. Didn't have a lot of pain or swelling afterward like other people have had. Just a little more tender and mild cramps. I've noticed i can't handle the hot weather like before and i break out in sweats fairly often indoors.
Hi Mac,

so stirring balls makes them shrink? I understand needling and stirring break up the tubules that produce semen but thought testosterone production carried on. Also is the pain from the initial puncture or do you feel it as you twirl the needle in the nut meat? Wish there was such a definitive way to shrink cock!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, both nuts have shrunken now to the size of an unshelled almond. They inflate to about original size when I'm up doing things. When I lay down on my side for about 5 minutes or so they deflate. They are hard and don't hurt to squeeze. I still get erections and cum the same amount. So it appears that stirring stops nuts from producing T, but not semen. For now at least. I read in a post somewhere that it takes several months for the whole process of shrinking finishes. I don't believe my nuts are producing any T at all now, but my adrenals are still producing free testosterone. I don't use the numbing spray any more. I've gotten used to the poke pain. someone told me to band my nuts to stir, but I've found that just holding it with my left hand like It's banded works very well for me. Make sure to sterilize with betadine so you don't get infected. I use one needle per nut. If I do more than one place on nut, the needle gets dull fast.
To answer your question about pain while stirring, some areas were very painful at first. I only stirred in other areas at first. After the first couple times and some shrinkage it didn't hurt in those areas any more. You can feel when you hit the sides of nut with needle, but mostly no feeling. I've done probably a half dozen sessions so far now. If you can do 15 minutes, that's great. It works better that way. 15 min. feels like an eternity.
I hope this helps. There's very little real info out there about stirring.

I still plan to do more stirring. Next time I will lay down and wait till they deflate, and then stir.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Having my nuts destroyed is a long term fantasy and something I would like to hand over to someone else. Currently I am having way too much fun pumping them as big as I can and then getting my tops to punch, kick and stomp on them.
Ball mashing fun
Ball mashing fun
I am strongly attracted to ball stirring as it can be done more than once - the big cut is all too final for me and I could have several guys destroying my balls slowly over a couple of years. Plus I want to keep my bullbag and have the biggest implants I can get - the actual bull ones though finding someone to do the procedure would be impossible.

Fascinated by the deflating/re-inflating balls. Makes me wonder when you're done and the inside of your balls have finally shrunk away if the membrane could be filled with hyaluronic acid or some other dermal filler or even KY. Obviously though I don't know enough biology to know if that was possible but my numb cock is getting hard at the fantasy of having a few mls of filler injected every month to see if the ball membrane could be re-filled and then stretched to a bigger size. Oh if that could work then I wouldn't have to get cut at all and could walk away with dead but still fucking huge balls. I suppose there would be no actual ball pain after but a good yank on my chords would certainly still be painful enough to keep me entertained.

Thanks for the info Mac. My head is whirling at the possibilities.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I'll post progress. You can pm me if you want.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Here is something i found online that may explain why my nuts swell and deflate.
sounds like me
sounds like me
werebear

Post by werebear »

It does sound like you. Good to know it needs no management other than observation! Though this happens to both testicles? Did you try stirring with them deflated?

Thanks for the update.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, it is happening with both testicles. I was going to stir my right one this morning. When I punctured the fluid sack I started leaking the clear fluid through the needle a lot. When I tried to pierce my testicle like I usually do I felt a lot of resistance. My testicle is much harder than it used to be. I tried in a few different places with the same result. It was more painful than usual also. So I stopped for now. I will try again some other time with the numbing spray.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Sounds like the stirring is doing it's job. I read about guys experiencing shrinkage and hardness from different methods of castration, particularly alcohol injection but also from burdizzo clamping.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, they have both shrunken to the size and shape of a large almond. Hard also. I may not be able to stir any more. The last time I stirred my left nut the needle got kind of stuck in one spot. It was scary. I thought it might break off in there. It's weird though that I can still get a hard on and cum. It takes more effort to get hard now, but I cum just as much.
I never mentioned before now that I started taking MTF transitioning supplements from Transformation Labs about 2 months ago. Just the thought of having tits really turns me on. I started off with testosterone blocker and estrogen boosting pills. Now I am using their 4 pack of extracts. It's all herbal without side effects. They told me that with low T it would work faster. I am budding already. I have lumps under and around my nipples now. They are tender as they should be. I'm massaging them several times daily to help growth. It feels fucking awesome. Doesn't really look much different than man boobs right now. Sure feels different though. I have a nice firm little mound about 2 inches round.
yesturday
yesturday
werebear

Post by werebear »

Mac that is awesome! I wish you all the best with your transition and that your body becomes what you need it to be.

Thanks for writing of your experiences of ball stirring. Sounds like you've stirred as much as you can now and that your T is dropping if your erections are subsiding. The amount of cum you are producing is liquid straight out of you prostate. Doesn't sound as if there are any swimmers left.

As for me my balls are something to relinquish to the top of my dreams. But I don't want to lose T or sex drive or for that matter look functionally different, so it will be implants and shots for me. My unpumped balls are pretty hefty after years of pumping and encouraging hydroceles and it's that what brings the boys to my yard.

All the best.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, they looked pretty big from your pic. Be safe and don't nick the artery with needle. No hospital trips allowed. I googled anatomy of balls before I did anything. Let me know how you progress.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

You know, it's really nice to have a place where I can discuss private stuff with people that are decent and have similar interests without being told I'm really fucked up. I may be, but it's nice not to be told that.
Thanks. Anytime you want to talk, you can pm me. I don't judge people. We are all just trying to enjoy life while we can.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Hi Mac, I always felt this community was supportive of each other. I don't judge. Your body, your life, your happiness.

Be well, be safe
Jim
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I do really love the idea of killing the balls over a long period of time.
I am saying this because i am literally feeling this change of slowly dying balls with my body, my sexual desires, my mentality, my eating habits and even my sleeping pattern.

I have been slowly killing my balls for last 9 years. When I started my journey I dint know what I wanted but I remember my balls being big and soft and my sexual desires always on peaks. But, now my balls are just small and uneven hard solid mass..
I don't really remember the last time I had my dick hard and I don't even miss it.

Yes do miss that when I started in this route i was lean and very less body fat but now body fat % is really high and I am basically flabby.

Sleeping pattern has changed and now I sometimes get very less sleep.

I also feel like my dick was bigger earlier, I may not be correct here.

But, everything kept aside I really really love the pain and the rush when putting needles into them, or just band them with red bands and punch the hell out till I cannot take no more.
I really love the time when my ex stood on my banded balls till I passed out.
Ball busting with nearly dead balls is still better than having no balls because after the balls are cut what I am going to enjoy or what I will tie or punch.

Putting needles and slowly stirring the I side is best feeling. It kills the balls a bit faster but, I am telling you guys balls are a lot resilient and stronger than you think.

They can take a lot and still work somehow..

Don't cut them out or kill with alcohol. Just kill them very slowly and enjoy while they are still hanging.
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

There sure are a lot of us that would like to have are nuts cut off.
What a shame it is illegal.
The bad cutters need to be put in jail, the good ones need to be left alone.