Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mac67

Re: Elective castration

Post by mac67 »

No shit! I just contacted a surgeon in Chicago that specializes in mtf transgender changing. He sent me a info packet email. I can't do all that. I will have to either find a good cutter or do it myself.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Hi Mac, do you want a full male to female transition? What was in the info pack? I know in the UK that dressing and living as a woman for an extended period are part of the transition process prior to surgery. Is that what was suggested?

Hope it comes good for you.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

That's what I would like, but it's really not practical for me at 68 yrs old on a fixed income. But yes, I would have to live as female for a year, be on HRT for a year, have recommendations from 2 psychologists, medical records and reports from medical doctor. For the full transition it would cost an average of $50,000.00 if not covered by insurance. A lot of it isn't covered. I will try to post the pdf files. So in other words, I'm fucked. I don't have the money, time or energy for all that. Hell, I just came out to my wife last night. She took it really well. I knew it would have to happen soon. She rolled over in bed, bore her breasts to me and started caressing my chest. Surprised by feeling my hard nipples, started asking questions. I told her about my desire to transition. We talked for a little bit. Basically she wanted to be assured that I still loved her and didn't want to leave. We've been together for over 50 yrs. Haven't had intercourse for at least 15 yrs because of her health. I'm bi sexual but won't act on it while she is still with me. I won't take a chance of giving her an STD. So for now I will progress as much as I can on my own. Sorry about being so long winded. I don't get to talk much about my desires. If you check my profile, you will see I have a variety of self play that I enjoy. I just stirred my right nut a little while ago in about 4 places for 5 min. each. Went well.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

It won't let me attach a pdf file. Sorry. If you pm me your email, I can forward it to you.
werebear

Post by werebear »

That sucks Mac. Good that you've talked to your partner but can't begin to imagine what you both may be feeling. Perhaps if you search for transgendered communities online you may be able to find help and support that is more meaningful that anything I can say. As for hormone therapy how far will will your herbals take you?

As for alternative surgeries please be careful.

I wish you all the best.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

The herbals should do the same as HRT. The difference is that herbal rarely has side effects but may take longer. I vote for safer.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I guess one thing I should say is that I was told that my change should happen more rapidly since I have low T from testicle stirring. It seems that they are correct.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just ordered my first trans bra and panties. Can't wait to try them on.
bra.jpg
panties.jpg
werebear

Post by werebear »

I hope they make you feel good! How have you been?
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I've been good. Been adding a room on my house. Ready for drywall now. Watching what I eat more and using my elliptical about 3 times a week. Fluctuate between 195 and 200 pounds. I was 215 a couple months ago. The feminizing moves body fat around. I don't want to become a blob.
How have you been?
werebear

Post by werebear »

Yeah, I don't want to talk about my weight but obviously I'm going to! Over 300lbs again (that's 144Kg or 22 stone 8lbs in British old money). As a Bear/Bull my partners love my weight and physical size but my body does not. Crappy mental health, comfort eating and no access to a gym during lockdown have taken their toll. I haven't lifted since March. I've stopped using my testosterone enhancers and haven't pumped balls in months. Need to drag my arse out of this ditch.

Yeah, bum and hips will fatten out and give you curves. All my weight is on my belly but my arms, shoulders, chest and legs remain fairly muscular thanks to being a gym bunny for years and having a physically demanding career.

Take care of you and yours Mac
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Oh crap. Sorry I brought it up. With this covid crap going on I think everyone is gaining weight. I added 15 pounds. Luckily I added a second floor to my garage last year and have an elliptical up there. It's still hard to motivate myself to do it. With transitioning I have more incentive to get fit again. My program is working. I went to Walmart last night with a fairly snug shirt on. I passed a couple teenage girls. When they saw me they started whispering to each other and giggling. It felt great. I've noticed that my breasts bounce a little when I do a faster walk. My upper body is getting more hourglass shaped too. Well keep your spirits up and stay well. Good to hear from you. I joined a transgender forum and call myself Jamie68. Good people there also.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I was castrated on 1. dezembre. Had injected over the last sommer with 8 times about 2 ml Spirit of Melissa (80 % alc). For a good swelling of my eggs, to show to my Uro, i made a last injection of about 7 ml saline in each egg. And they are swollen, inflamed and a little bit painfull. So i went to the ER at Monday, was castrated at Thuesday and went et home at Weddnesday, 2 pounds lighter.... 8)
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

castrated and cock halfs swiveled
castrated and cock halfs swiveled
Stumpel 2.jpg (54.67 KiB) Viewed 4911 times
Because of the inner splitting of my cock root i can clap the outer cock halfs into the cock root...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

That is the absolute truth........
We should be able to have are nuts cut off if we want to.