Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Missouri_Steer

Re: Elective castration

Post by Missouri_Steer »

If any of you guys are thinking about castration for yourselves, ask any guy that was voluntarily castrted about what and how they think of life after being castrated.

As far as I'm concerned, life gets 1000 times better without testosterone flowing freely thru you blood stream. I'm a happier person without my nuts than I ever was with them. I have found many things that I enjoy that I never had time to indulge in. I can concentrate on things whereas before I had one thing on my mind all the time.

Living as a eunuch, is calm and peaceful. Yes thing happen, but we process things differently when a lot less Testosterone is feeding our smaller heads.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hey, Roger. In the need we have to help us self. And its painless and very amazing to inject the own eggs with alc to death. And the docs cant notice why the eggs are dead or inflamated and how its happen. They only see the dead eggs and have to cut them out and off.
It was the horniest surgery of my life!!!!
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

I know it probablly shouldn't be posting here but if there is anyone that would and knows
how to cut my testicals out of my sac please email me or message me.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Its not so easy without a reason to get them cut out by the docs.
I would it always only let do in hospital.
After 8 x 2 ml Spirit of Melissa injecting in my eggs they were total numb, hard and dead. Because my uro only wantetd to watch them - but i wanted the castration-surgery - i have them filled up with a ca. 8-9 ml saline-injection. Now they got nice swollen, inflammated and i let them "mellow" about 10 days and went a mondays into the ER, laid strapped down at Tuesday and got castrated, and went home at wednesday with two wonderfull plasters and an empty baggy!!!
It was easy, painless and the most exciting modding i ever did! i can only suggest this way, Roger!!
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I had a bilateral orchiectomy about 15 years ago. Doctors thought I had testicular cancer, turns out they were wrong. I have been on and off testosterone injections since. This is in no way as effective as testosterone made by your own testicles. I am now considering stopping testosterone all together, it’s been 6 months since my last injection. I am seriously considering estrogen, just to see what it’s like and what effects it will have.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Yeah, Eunuch-brother, our own produced Testo was always better ofcourse! But if you will take testo-gel and no injections, your level will be better and more harmonic, i believe. I kreme each morning my daily gel-dosis on my cock and sac-skin. And it will give a horny kribbeling and blood-filling of the organs, so each morning-coffee-hour is a wonderfull morning for me.
Orwise i cs made such an mistake. When my orbs were laying at my belly during surgery, a probe was cut from them and went into the pathology, after good ten minutes came the result: no cancer. And the docs wanted to put both orbs bag into their baggy. But because both bowls were very inflammated and i wanted to end the story of problems , i have insisted that the doc shall cut off both balls and make me free from pain. It was the 1. Dezember 2020 and i wanted a nice and problemless christmas. and so the docs cut them off. And im happy until today....
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried estrogen? I am very curious to see what effect it might have. Interested in experimenting.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Ouh, my friend, thats new for me. Will your uro prescribe you estrogen? is this possible? I thought, estrogen is for the wifes the good driver. We need testo. You will get more female - could it be?
When i went to the uro 3 years ago, my wife had teased me, because i have got some litle titties! And so i got the result of blood-level of 1,7 ng/l, which is only the half of the male minimum of 2,8. (I had tortured my stuff over the whole life and so was it no wonder, that the orbs are nearby dead!)
And so i got my testo-gel.
ouh. brother, i have a wife with great titts - what shal i for my self do with a second pair of titties?
But try it, we will see whats happen, will be interesting!
But will you be able to milk your cock with estrogen?? I want to do it weekly atleast one time and its wonderfull as like the first time as a boy!!!
its to nice to miss it - isnt it? You are 5 years younger as me - you will need it much more yet, isnt it?
But be carefully: Perhaps your cock will shrink without testo!!!!
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I have had a prostatectomy due to prostate cancer. There was some noticeable shortening after that. And I also elected to get radiation treatment just to make sure that there were no remaining cancer cells. My cock was only 5 1/4 inches before all of that happened, but I easily lost 2”. Not much you can do with a 3 1/4 “ cock. I no longer get erections. I’ve got nothing to lose by trying estrogen even if there is a risk of more shrinkage.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

ouh-shit, your prosta is away, thats not so nice, brother!
but are you able to cum by jerking off your cock. the length of the cock isnt no problem for milking off, only the nervs have to be OK.
my cock is shrivled too over the years, nothing from the bolt in younger years is anymore there. And i have no erections anymore and
im happy, if the boy will be get a little bit thick for the milking one time the week atleast.

Are your nerves hold OK by the surgery? I have a friend, who looses his erectile nerves during prostectomy!!! he has not such a good situation, but perhaps he will need no radiation. At moment he is very unlucky and down about his limp and shrinking dick.
The doc shows him to give injection into his two swellbodies, but it costs much money for an only 1 hour lasting half erected cock. I dont believe, that he will use this stuff often.
The best medizin is daily to pull and massage the cock, have i write him and want i to say to you! because: all body parts, which arent used, will go down and backwards. it mmeans : each day we have a half hour to jerk our cock and he will stay a usefull tail of our body, the onest rest of our maleness...
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

Is there anyone reading this that would know how to castrate me and enjoy doing it.
NOT with injections.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Will be difficult, Roger!
And the best is the removal by docs in Hospital.
You can tie your sac with eggs and cool them in an ice-bath. After 10 minutes all is totally numb. i made it often to beat the nuts with a gummi-hammer, was very amazing for me.
And when you will sleep over night with the tied and numbed ballsac, you can go the next day to the ER and let the stuff remove.
I did it so with my dead-injected eggs.
Many dudes will make it also with stirring the eggs to death instead of injecting Alc. It works sure too.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi, for those that have had their eggs removed what did you do with the loose skin (scrotum). Would a cosmetic surgeon be able to remove it, sorta like removing the skin under ones chin. I can imagine having that loose skin hanging around. I guess it would shrink with time.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

in each case a doc can remove the loose sac-skin. mine is dangling still, because the docs only cut out my killed eggs. now i use the floppy lap for creming the test-gel. its brings nice and horny kribbling...
as a young dude i shorted my sac-skin for a tight short view, only cut little pieces away, sewed up the wound and let it heal. than i cut off the nexr piece a.s.o. around the sac. we can it do by us self, its only thinn skin.... and its very horny to hack it off, the useless stuff!!!!!!
arcie

Post by arcie »

Interesting thread.

Hoping someone can list a recipe to numb, another to kill

I learned that over the year with Veterans Affairs hospital, doc pretty much do anything per request due to a history of repeated abuse of self-inflicted wounds. VA gives in, fine let’s do it.

Numbing my balls, that be interesting, seems loaded with Fun Bus Ride!