Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jack6two

Re: Elective castration

Post by jack6two »

Injecting the eggs with 80 % and higher alc - is painless. You only will feel the "Kieks" through the sac-skin. 8 times each 2 ml Spirit of Melissa i spent them weekly and they were happy and heavy, hanging a little swollen between the thighs - a very horny feeling! But the next week they cried for her next swallow, haha!!! after 8-9 rounds then they were hard and numb; sure dead - i mean. went to the ER and let them cut out and off. have told the docs, that i had a ladder-qurash some month ago. and it was OK, also for my wife.
eu 006.JPG
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
mzjk

Post by mzjk »

co je to paskovanie? ako sa to robi?
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

It looks like you have two separate penises about halfway. How did you do this?
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

i have splitted my cock over years. first the downside- its more easy with less bloodvessels, then the upper side, always from the urethra toward outwards sliced, always little cuts and let it heal each timed very strong stretched, because the wound tries to shrink during healing.
so you will get two good cock-halfs.
But the castration was the greatest modding. Im so a proud eunuch now!
Attachments
the flapping is sooo horny
the flapping is sooo horny
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

mzjk wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:04 pm co je to paskovanie? ako sa to robi?
myslíš rozdělit prostě s nožem kousek po kousku v průběhu let
aygarlou

Post by aygarlou »

mac67 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 pm I guess one thing I should say is that I was told that my change should happen more rapidly since I have low T from testicle stirring. It seems that they are correct.
How many times did you do the stirring ? how are your nuts now ? sounds interesting this procedure
aygarlou

Post by aygarlou »

I am wondering, how many of the cases in which a castration with a cutter has been performed, have gone well and without complications, and how many have not. I mean someone non-professional, not a doctor. Anybody knows ?
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

A man in India told me local courts can sentence a man to chemical castration for adultery with a woman of higher cast than themselves. This may or may not be true, though extra-judicial punishment would not make it to publication, so I think it does happen. What they told me is, a single session of injection with oil of clove was given to both testicles, using needle stirring. They maintain pressure on the syringe while withdrawing the needle almost outside the testicle, then re-insert it at a different angle, to another part of the testicle. So there's less concentration of oil of clove than with a single site injection. The man is rendered a true eunuch, penis appears normal, he has zero T or sex drive.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

It clinks very hot, with oil of clove to castrate!
Castrating by a single injection is also possible with CaCl-2 , Calcium chlorid. The vets will use it for the male dogs and after one shot the eggs will atrophy. It will make no great pain too - i mean, otherwise it was not allowed to use it to the dogs. But with alc it will bring more lust, because each stitching and filling up of about 2-3 ml alc is an amazing painfree event and a horny feeling after, with an heavier long hanging of the full baggy between the shanks for a week. In my case i had it joyned about 8 or 9n times until both orbs were hard and numb, matured for outcutting in the ER.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Clove oil seems interesting. I found an article on dog castration and it was with less pain, swelling and inflamation.
Clove oil at the end also killed all testosterone cells, though the testicles remained in their normal size.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Its true, that the eggs will remain in their size?? Thats very astonishing! Because with all other injections the eggs will shrivle and as small hazelnuts get pulled back into the crotch, where they former came from.
Do you have an article about this castartion- way?
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I have tried banding with elastic bands and shoelaces. it does get a little irritated when coming off but doesnt last
cant get it tight enough to get them to turn real dark and kill them off.
ialso do m my penis
would like to get and try an elastrator
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

when injecting how far in do you go and is there any bleding after injecting
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

went so deep into the egg as possible with the canule and pressed the alc into it with pulling back the canule, so the alc will be betetr dislocated for a good effect. Bleeding was never, because the needle is so small.
the eggs got swollen a bit and will hang more heavy in their baggy over a week, until they cry for their next filling up again!!