Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonymuske

Re: Elective castration

Post by Anonymuske »

I want to start with stirring as I want to gain control of my life again. T-levels are raging thru my veins, all I could think about is masturbating, seeking gangbangs and prostitution.
I want it to be all over, but don’t really want to lose them completely. Can I just damage them enough to lower T-levels. I have been on Androcur in the past but couldn’t coop with the emotional roller coaster that brings. So what are my options and how to do it
Anonymuske

Post by Anonymuske »

I want to start with stirring as I want to gain control of my life again. T-levels are raging thru my veins, all I could think about is masturbating, seeking gangbangs and prostitution.
I want it to be all over, but don’t really want to lose them completely. Can I just damage them enough to lower T-levels. I have been on Androcur in the past but couldn’t coop with the emotional roller coaster that brings. So what are my options and how to do it
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

alcohol injections with everclear
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Anonymuske wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:27 pm I want to start with stirring as I want to gain control of my life again. T-levels are raging thru my veins, all I could think about is masturbating, seeking gangbangs and prostitution.
The stirring or alc-injections will destroy only a little region of your eggs, just these, where the needle will turn or where the alc will be pressed into. And so you will have a slowly process of destroying your eggs. And during this process you will feel your sex-drive will decrease logically. And so you can stop the stirring or injections, when your jerk-drive will be low enough. For the case, that your eggs will recover a bit in the next month, than make a further treatment. All is possible so. When you would burdizzo your cords or will inject calcium-chlorid (as the vet it will use for dogs), than your eggs will be history probably. But with the treatments above you will have it in your hand, how much of your sex-drive shall survive...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
martinmegi

Post by martinmegi »

jack6two wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:14 pm went so deep into the egg as possible with the canule and pressed the alc into it with pulling back the canule, so the alc will be betetr dislocated for a good effect. Bleeding was never, because the needle is so small.
the eggs got swollen a bit and will hang more heavy in their baggy over a week, until they cry for their next filling up again!!
write to me personally
martinmegi

Post by martinmegi »

mac67 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:26 pm how much Everclear did you inject in each nut? what gauge needle? how long between treatments? sorry for all the questions. I am thinking more seriously about doing this. I've had a vasectomy. does that make a difference?
hello
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I do 3 cc,s in each i use diabetic 32 gauge nedle and o it about once a month, some time sooner
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

they have shrunk to about the size of a ping pong ball
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

numbing is easy by cooling the tied sac into ice-water. after good 5 minutes the whole package will be numb for all painfree treatements!!
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

rbm 75 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:51 pm they have shrunk to about the size of a ping pong ball
Do you mean each nut is the size of a ping pong ball or the entire sack?
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

a chat-friend of me did it by alc-injections. and because he went not to the doc until today, his orbs are shrivled to hazelnuts and vanished in his groin. his baggy was empty, totally, after some month of shrinking...