Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by gijoejw »

Well I had lost a small bit of size and decided to add again. Filled a whole tube evenly both sides. That’s 125ish ccs. I was incorrect in saying I was 15.5 when I remeasured and was actually 14.5 ish. Got a light fever but dang I swelled up big. Got very even results so far. Might add one more tube later for good measure but sore as hell lol. Currently at 16” around and 17.5” top to bottom.
Attachments
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3904.jpeg
areaman

Post by areaman »

Looking big! How's it settling?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Been weird this time. That 125cc went a LONG way. Im still 17.5” around. It’s encapsulated, and it’s sore. Gonna wait and see how it settles down. Def got bigger than i expected.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Happy Friday!
I thought you were done adding for a while?
17.5" is getting into Squirrel territory.
One of my last big adds I stayed between 16 and 17 for over 2 months.
That size got old really fast.
Glad to see you forging ahead.
Some of us live vicariously through you monsters
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yeh I was not expecting to grow as much as I did. I’m kinda frustrated in that some went like to the middle but bottom of the sac like towards the legs. Wasn’t a lot but it was annoying. It was prob due to doing as much as I did, and yeh, I was done but noticed I had actually lost some size down to 14.5” around. But now I’m 17.5…. I’m fairly sure it will go down within the month by at least an inch. Just gota wait and see and yeh I’m close to no return if I do more so I gota be careful or I’ll end up like squirrel hahahah.

It could have been injection caused what I had to flare up and re encapsulate too which could be the bigger size than I expected. Couple days ago I did a quick pump and in just 20 mins I went up to 19” and was sore as HELL. So I’m not gonna do anything for like a month. Being in pain is not fun. Lol
Attachments
IMG_3956.jpeg
just4me

Post by just4me »

sheesh,
what are you pumping in?
It was cold this morning and i measured at 13.5.
warmer afternoon coming in at 15.25.
Which is my goal size to stay at.
would lover to try those huge sizes.

what kind of job do you have that allows you to be that big and function
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I mean to me 16-17” isnt that big… if its weird to say that, but then again when i wear pants you can tell if youre looking but its not too bad…. Well it’s worse right now lol! I have a monster tube sr, and just bought a 5x7x10 from LA two stage that thing is massive. But can’t pump for a while too sore. I wear jeans mostly so they help contain them. I’m down to 17.2 ish size so it’s gone down some. I function fine but I’m def conscious about the bulge I’ve created. I also kinda keep my legs apart more so I got room for them….. lol

Also, if i pull them up and put my legs together, then yea it’s kinda obscene how you can tell they are big. Not really a tuck like squirrel does but some is I guess? They get spread out from wearing jeans.

And this is that tube its huge.
Attachments
IMG_3960.jpeg
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Wow that is an insane ad! Great job, hope the inital swelling goes down an inch or so and it settles evenly for you. Definitely headed towards squirrel territory with that big of an add! What is your penis circumference erect now in comparison to your balls? When I added just 1/2 a tube to my balls a year ago I swelled up to 14in. That was so painful and didn't go away for 2 months. Best of luck and great job!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I avoid doing my shaft because of a bad experience. I had done Surgilube before but the last time, which was like 10 years ago, i was too shallow and caused necrosis on top of my dick. Took a month to heal. So im naturally 6.5-7” thick. Not gonna mess with that. I am close to 17 so hopefully it will go down another inch in the next month. Im a bit frustrated in that some has gone to the left more so than the right in my sac and some in the middle so it’s not very even. Im big enough a whole tube isn’t that bad. But im also gonna take a break again because i will end up like squirrel if i fill too much lol!

Quick update, size i had was still swell, measured at 16” this morning. Feels more loose but kinda pissed 80% went to left side and bottom middle so it’s kinda uneven but not too bad as right side was bigger to start.
Attachments
IMG_3964.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

So I pumped a couple days ago very light still sore and got to 17.5” or so, got smaller in a day and then today I woke up at 18.5”… does weird things sometimes!

Took a nap and woke up it’s very loose when warm.
Attachments
IMG_4049.jpeg
IMG_4045.jpeg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I'm glad to see that you're doing well))) It's very strange, but your 17-inch size doesn't visually resemble a huge size at all, because I guess you're a big person))) I inflated a balloon with water to twenty inches (the size of Squirrel) and put it in my underpants to look at how I can look with this size and it's a super disproportion)))) I can't say that 17-18 inches is not enough, but of course feelings are important. In any case, we all grow a little!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

The difference from 17 to 20 inches is huge. Anything over 20 is really big, plus shape isn’t like perfect round or oval. The other thing is cameras tend to not show things accurately. All depends on angle and what lens is used, 35mm is close to human sight. I’m stuck at 17” after that recent swelling I had. I’m gonna leave it alone for another week and see how it shoots.

That’s the difference from 12.5” to 17”.
Attachments
IMG_4099.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well added 40 to right side and 20 to left. Little slower than a whole tube this time. Starting to swell but I’m at 17.5” atm.

Swelled to 18.5”
Attachments
IMG_4139.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Looks so huge already. Can't wait to see what you get up to. Planning on pumping again soon?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

No pumping for at least a month. 185cc is alot in one months time. You have to rest alot and let the skin adapt. I think this fill might get the size i want so gonna be patient and see. Def sore again.