Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

querrelle

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by querrelle »

With every 20ml I can get 1-3 inches of girth swell with Surgilube injection to the corpus cavernous of shaft. It will take 6-8 mths too totally be absorbed by body.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well I did more but this time 40 on each side of my sac. Guess from we’re ive done it before now no pain and it went in easy as hell. 13” to start. I’ll see how it swells.
Attachments
12 hours later bout 15 around
12 hours later bout 15 around
10A083AD-D243-40FE-8A79-172D1D77AF4D.jpeg
A2BE2CF1-EBBD-47AC-B72C-E3DDBD40DFAB.jpeg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Nice injection. Surgilube is some crazy stuff, but the results are great to see. How big were you when it finally stopped swelling?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

About 15.5”. It’s gone down back to 14 but it’s like I got two baseballs in there.. lol. This time I left it alone no pumping to see how it settles. Definitely sore. I did get a slight fever but recovering. I honestly think it was the weather, got cold as shit then 70 degrees then back to 14. This stuff is crazy the best part is how it effects pumping. I didn’t get the swell I figured I would it was like x5 or x6.
Attachments
C4FDEC78-DFFE-43B7-AD0E-C308C4BF6277.jpeg
30372F5F-D811-444E-8CF7-C769224C7029.jpeg
Baldcock

Post by Baldcock »

Hi what beautiful photos
I have been inflating with ky for many years. Never had any issues or pain
Started on saline but ky lasted much longer and I so love having big a ball bag I know this is not sugar lube but the effects are the same I use 100 cc at a time and the swelling after is 50%
I am now permanently 16 inches and I love it . I guess I am encapulalated and have two very large balls that do not deminish I really love being permanently big but I do want to bigger then this. 16 inches is obvious in normal clothes if one looks hard but mostly no one notices publicly at least In the right company I show them off though
762F00C9-453D-4D55-B9CC-8CA28866EDC5.jpeg
762F00C9-453D-4D55-B9CC-8CA28866EDC5.jpeg
Attachments
2FD4B69A-7E55-48F4-AB12-6DEDE54B9A28.jpeg
51A8F5A3-0159-4EE0-BA4D-8DD3C955660F.jpeg
2BBD72B9-0072-4392-9EAA-702825E5ABC0.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’m not sure how different ky is from Surgilube when it encapsulates but man this time it got really hard and it’s like two massive balls. I’m at 15” all the time right now and I’m not sure I’ll do any more after this. What’s weird is my body decided to move half the right side to the left side and I got a huge encapsulation on the left and one half size on the right. Skin has got a lot of stretch though. Anything more than 15” and I couldn’t hide the obvious so I’ll see how this turns out in the next couple of months. Do you pump? If so does the ky swell at all? How hard are the encapsulated parts?
Baldcock

Post by Baldcock »

No I donot pump my balls
I do have a 2.75 in cock tube which i can fully pack
My encapulated balls are nice not too hard but firm
willingSUBbottom

Post by willingSUBbottom »

I am really interested in this. The effect I want to achieve is making my small dick an innie, as a way of chastity. Is encapsulation unavoidable?
Also, is it reversible? I mean do the encapsulated lumps get absorbed after a long while or are they just stuck there?
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Baldcock wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:31 am No I donot pump my balls
I do have a 2.75 in cock tube which i can fully pack
My encapulated balls are nice not too hard but firm
Great looking cock and balls !! Will you add more ?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Encapsulation always happens. Can’t avoid it. I still have two balls of surgilube about same size as my testicles. It’s like haveing 4 of them in there. They get fairly hard though. This time it’s been a lot longer for absorbing. I can’t speak for ky not sure how long it takes for body to absorb. At my smallest I’m always around 14” now. Hasn’t changed much in half a year.
havok1209

Post by havok1209 »

gijoejw wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:02 am Encapsulation always happens. Can’t avoid it. I still have two balls of surgilube about same size as my testicles. It’s like haveing 4 of them in there. They get fairly hard though. This time it’s been a lot longer for absorbing. I can’t speak for ky not sure how long it takes for body to absorb. At my smallest I’m always around 14” now. Hasn’t changed much in half a year.
What was the lasting effect on your cock? I'm interested in trying surgilube as a semipermanent growth, or hyaluronic acid (juvederm).
I love getting a pump and putting on some heavy weights
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

I've found a long lasting effect on my cock that has compounded over multiple attempts.

The first attempt died to near nothing several weeks later but after several attempts, the amount it reduces to seems to have increased. Its been about 6 months since my last decent cock injection and I still have a larger girth than natural.

It's not completely smooth - I have a couple of hard lumps from incorrect needle placement. I could see this worrying some but it doesn't for me personally.
Attachments
IMG_20200308_224258.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

So with the shaft I’ve done several times but not in the last 4 to 5 years. You gota be really careful. I injected too shallow and got basically a blister and the skin died and it healed but I got a scar from it. Over the years it’s all gone but it left the skin thicker. I was 7” thick around Naturally and I’m still the same but the skin is slightly thicker if that makes sense.

With the ball sac it’s so different. The encapsulations can be annoying and sometimes it causes some weird annoying aches. I still have two from last fall but after a month they don’t bother you.

Also I want to point out I didn’t inject into the area were the testicles actually are just in the sack before you get to that inner part. I would be afraid it would fuck with the plumbing or the balls themselves. I thought about trying that next but I’m not sure the encapsulations are fairly hard.
havok1209

Post by havok1209 »

gijoejw wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:18 pm So with the shaft I’ve done several times but not in the last 4 to 5 years. You gota be really careful. I injected too shallow and got basically a blister and the skin died and it healed but I got a scar from it. Over the years it’s all gone but it left the skin thicker. I was 7” thick around Naturally and I’m still the same but the skin is slightly thicker if that makes sense.

With the ball sac it’s so different. The encapsulations can be annoying and sometimes it causes some weird annoying aches. I still have two from last fall but after a month they don’t bother you.

Also I want to point out I didn’t inject into the area were the testicles actually are just in the sack before you get to that inner part. I would be afraid it would fuck with the plumbing or the balls themselves. I thought about trying that next but I’m not sure the encapsulations are fairly hard.
So you didn't inject into the shaft chambers directly, just under the skin for added thickness. Same for the testicles, although it's interesting that you still got the encapsulations. Did you pump after injecting?
I love getting a pump and putting on some heavy weights
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Do not!!!! Inject into the blood chambers... that’s how you fuck up your dick for life. It’s just under the skin. Same for testicles it’s in the sac not the testicles. Be careful! The body will always encapsulate. Period. It can help to do some saline first to create a cavity under the skin of the shaft.