Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by gijoejw »

I swelled to 17.5” then down to 15” in a day. I’m sore as hell and don’t recommend doing that much at once!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

17.5" is massive! From only 130ml injected! My swell seems to be much slower 2-3 days to peak then another 2-3 days to my new "normal". How are you doing now? How long until the pain/discomfort went away? Did it settle in for the shape you were going for?

Also, how does the wife like the temporary ish size? I'm doing mine on the sly since my wife isn't a huge fan. Gotta live vicariously through others that have a more adventurous relationship. :D
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

130 cc will swell to about 4-5 times for me and then it goes back down to double in about 3-5 days. The two encapsulation are already like the size of two golf balls they went down a lot in a month. Thing is I’ve done prob like... 500-600 cc overall but over the years. There is still residue size left so I’ve had permanent increase in size from it. Thing is how hard it gets. It’s more for stretching out the skin really. If you keep adding it will keep staying large but the body does weird things. This time it moved some from the right side to the left and so my left side is about twice as large. More normal now. The only reason I used it was it’s much safer than silicone but it doesn’t get that softness. I thought about eventually trying it but that’s permanent and has the risks associated.

That pic I was almost 18” it swelled a lot.
Attachments
7370281E-93EC-492C-8176-60317C978387.jpeg
gocats4ever

crosslinked hyaluronic acid

Post by gocats4ever »

i purchased some crosslinked hyaluronic acid injection off amazon of all places, it works and i had no issues. legit product, properly packaged and branded, comes with needles and instructions etc. and lasting results. just need to inject with same technique that they would in a clinical setting so it doesn't bunch up all in one place. result after a few days is a uniform suppleness. pushy to the touch but more girth. looks natural. u can get from Alibaba too, stay sterile, stay safe. only thing is i can see how one could go overboard because the size doesn't really show up until several days after injecting. id recommend going one syringe at a time every 2 weeks to get the right shape and distribution etc.. i did mine along the dorsal side of my shaft (one syringe 20mg/ml), 4 injections 2 on each side in tandem, pulling the needle out slowly during injecting for even dispersal. massage often.
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

What's the method for adding surgilube to a syringe? I've zero experience on the matter but I'm curious given how viscous it sounds like it is compared to saline. Do you just draw it up into the syringe via the needle, like from a vial, or can you pull out the plunger and carefully pour it in? Both sound tricky.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Surgilube is thick and flows kinda slow. A syringe lure lock style will fit the tube of surgilube so you can draw it out slow but after 1/2 is gone it wants to suck air bubbles in so it’s hard to not let it do that. I haven’t tried pouring it in the syringe but it might be the best way honestly.
matt_the_cat

Re: crosslinked hyaluronic acid

Post by matt_the_cat »

gocats4ever wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:10 am i purchased some crosslinked hyaluronic acid injection off amazon of all places, it works and i had no issues. legit product, properly packaged and branded, comes with needles and instructions etc. and lasting results. just need to inject with same technique that they would in a clinical setting so it doesn't bunch up all in one place. result after a few days is a uniform suppleness. pushy to the touch but more girth. looks natural. u can get from Alibaba too, stay sterile, stay safe. only thing is i can see how one could go overboard because the size doesn't really show up until several days after injecting. id recommend going one syringe at a time every 2 weeks to get the right shape and distribution etc.. i did mine along the dorsal side of my shaft (one syringe 20mg/ml), 4 injections 2 on each side in tandem, pulling the needle out slowly during injecting for even dispersal. massage often.
I am highly interested, please tell us more about your experiences with hyaluronic acid!
Yesterday I found an offer on alibaba.com over 50ml pre-filled syringes with cross-linked HA for augmenting boobs or buttocks. Not cheap, but on the other hand not that expensive as I expected. Chinese stuff, is it safe to inject? The manufacturer says injected HA does not swell but you mentioned it does? How much? Does injected HA stay in place or does it wander e. g. into the penis? Does it encapsulate or remains soft? How does it feel & look?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well I waited a while and decide to do 20cc more each side. Much more pleasant and no fever. I think it’s better now to do smaller amounts spaced over at minimum 1-2 weeks. Still a bit sore but not fever or reaction to a big amount.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Happy to hear that you had a more pleasant experience. I recently topped up 20ml on each side as well after letting things shrink for a while. Did 2 separate 10ml infusions in my cock too. While pleasant it's really difficult to hide. I will probably keep it under 10ml all the time or not do this part again.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’ve done it so many times over the years now I’ve not been under 14” in 2-3 years. I might do one more time on the low side and let it chill for a long time. The crotch in my pants don’t hold up well... lol
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

@gijoejw each time you inject, do you get a new encapsulation? Like does your sack feel like a bag of marbles? Or does it somehow collect into one? Do you purposely try to inject into the same encapsulation all the time?

Sorry for all the questions, just genuinely curious as I've never done scrotum injections
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

It's water based... I've always diluted it with saline about 50/50% just so I can get it to flow through the needle!

I have had problems with migration if I go to bed to soon after injection but am happy to keep doing so in 30 to 50ml into the sack.

If I were to win the lotto... I'd go for a saline bag implant after something I could "control" saline on it's own is so much messing about for short term gains.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

So the encapsulation process can be weird. I can inject both sides but the body can move some or all of it to one side and it can be sore and then you got more on one side but once it encapsulates it’s not going anywhere until consumed. You don’t get a bag of marbles it just has different areas you get the harder encapsulations.

For me within a month it’s half consumed but then stays longer. Really long term it will be gone 99%. I would say I’m kinda close to not doing more again for the fact that I really can’t gain any more size without it being super noticeable.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Thanks for the additional info, was always curious as to how or if it settled into different pockets.
gocats4ever

Re: crosslinked hyaluronic acid

Post by gocats4ever »

matt_the_cat wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 pm
gocats4ever wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:10 am i purchased some crosslinked hyaluronic acid injection off amazon of all places, it works and i had no issues. legit product, properly packaged and branded, comes with needles and instructions etc. and lasting results. just need to inject with same technique that they would in a clinical setting so it doesn't bunch up all in one place. result after a few days is a uniform suppleness. pushy to the touch but more girth. looks natural. u can get from Alibaba too, stay sterile, stay safe. only thing is i can see how one could go overboard because the size doesn't really show up until several days after injecting. id recommend going one syringe at a time every 2 weeks to get the right shape and distribution etc.. i did mine along the dorsal side of my shaft (one syringe 20mg/ml), 4 injections 2 on each side in tandem, pulling the needle out slowly during injecting for even dispersal. massage often.
I am highly interested, please tell us more about your experiences with hyaluronic acid!
Yesterday I found an offer on alibaba.com over 50ml pre-filled syringes with cross-linked HA for augmenting boobs or buttocks. Not cheap, but on the other hand not that expensive as I expected. Chinese stuff, is it safe to inject? The manufacturer says injected HA does not swell but you mentioned it does? How much? Does injected HA stay in place or does it wander e. g. into the penis? Does it encapsulate or remains soft? How does it feel & look?
It stays in place and evens out. I had no swelling or anything unusual or unwanted. Lasts long too. I am looking into Alibaba since Amazon is getting too expensive. What's it like ordering from Alibaba? Does it ship reliably?