Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

havok1209

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by havok1209 »

gijoejw wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:36 am Do not!!!! Inject into the blood chambers... that’s how you fuck up your dick for life. It’s just under the skin. Same for testicles it’s in the sac not the testicles. Be careful! The body will always encapsulate. Period. It can help to do some saline first to create a cavity under the skin of the shaft.
Good to know. I thought because surgilube gets absorbed it would be less of an issue.

Do you recommend using it? Your package is looking pretty good even months on.
I love getting a pump and putting on some heavy weights
Baldcock

Post by Baldcock »

willingSUBbottom wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:01 pm I am really interested in this. The effect I want to achieve is making my small dick an innie, as a way of chastity. Is encapsulation unavoidable?
Also, is it reversible? I mean do the encapsulated lumps get absorbed after a long while or are they just stuck there?
No encapsulation is hard to achieve It took me many years to perfect it. Mostly I would inject the ky and it would disappear over weeks Now it is permanent and I love it
Not sure if it is reversable and even if it was I would not want to reverse it l love my big balls
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

havok1209 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:26 am
gijoejw wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:36 am Do not!!!! Inject into the blood chambers... that’s how you fuck up your dick for life. It’s just under the skin. Same for testicles it’s in the sac not the testicles. Be careful! The body will always encapsulate. Period. It can help to do some saline first to create a cavity under the skin of the shaft.
Good to know. I thought because surgilube gets absorbed it would be less of an issue.

Do you recommend using it? Your package is looking pretty good even months on.
If you want to try it do it but be careful. Don’t do more than 30ml on each side first time. Shaft don’t go over 10-15. The initial swell is pretty big. I will say too you get an itching feeling in your sac firs time, very annoying. But it goes away. I honestly think I’m not going to do any ever again due to the hardness of the encapsulations. Shaft isn’t as bad I don’t have any lumps or hard spots. Also it’s always a risk injecting. I have pumped a lot over the years so that probably contributed.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Can the lumps and encapsulation be diminished by massaging or working it around?
It seems like pumping would force it into encapsulating.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

It’s my experience pumping helps them slowly disappear over time. But we’re talking 6 months +. Sometimes it’s fun but most of the time they are annoying. Well at least till your sac is used to it. Still the hardness is prob the only bad part.
just4me

Post by just4me »

So the harness. Does it hurt or just uncomfortable?
Also
Where are you placing the needle?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

If you go with small amounts it gets hard. Bigger amounts it’s soft then as it’s consumed gets harder. It will encapsulate. I don’t recommend injecting directly in the inner sac we’re the testicles are as this stuff can mess with them or your cords. Inject into the sac below. Your sac won’t hang as good as it’s more “thick.” Hard to explain. You will get like itching sensation first time you do it and it can drive you crazy. It goes away after a month or so. I could do more without issue cause I’ve done it at least 5 times but I don’t think I will again. Just too hard.
Astro

Post by Astro »

nice big balls and nice plug
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Has anyone attempted to inject surgilube AFTER pumping?

I am trying to develop a hypothesis: If the sack already has lymphatic fluid in it, it may help retain the swell for much longer as well as spread the surgilube more evenly inside the scrotum?

Any thoughts?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yes I have and no difference in what happens. Still get encapsulation and no difference in size. You swell even bigger but comes back to what it would normal just takes a couple days longer.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

gijoejw wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:16 am Yes I have and no difference in what happens. Still get encapsulation and no difference in size. You swell even bigger but comes back to what it would normal just takes a couple days longer.
Please allow me to probe a little deeper into your statement:

1- No ultimate difference happens as you end up in the same place.

2- However, if you inject after you pump, you do end up temporarily bigger? for a couple of days more? If that is the case, do you suppose that there is an indirect benefit in that your are subjecting your scrotum to more pull and pressure to grow more skin?

If you agree with point 2, then this can be a great way for all of us here to grow more skin and have an ultimately bigger and looser bag?

Thanks,

Ed
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

It doesn’t last long enough to cause long lasting effects. It’s better to not pump I believe because you’ll get sore from the surgilube alone. Last time I did it I was super sore from 40cc each side and couldn’t pump for 2 weeks. I was sore from encapsulation not the size.

I do have a theory. Several times with larger amounts when it encapsulates it’s not totally hard and is almost like a bean bag kinda feel. I think if you were to inject into that encapsulation and make it bigger you’d see more growth but we’re talking huge sizes.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

gijoejw wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:53 am It doesn’t last long enough to cause long lasting effects. It’s better to not pump I believe because you’ll get sore from the surgilube alone. Last time I did it I was super sore from 40cc each side and couldn’t pump for 2 weeks. I was sore from encapsulation not the size.

I do have a theory. Several times with larger amounts when it encapsulates it’s not totally hard and is almost like a bean bag kinda feel. I think if you were to inject into that encapsulation and make it bigger you’d see more growth but we’re talking huge sizes.
Interesting.

I will start experimenting soon.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I think I’m gonna add more tomorrow like 60-80 each side and see what happens. Should go back down to about 150 cc total size so not a huge increase but the swell will be crazy probably.

Well I did 65 each side see how much I swell.
Attachments
9205CB0F-A50E-44BA-87B4-A2AD2CAFAD0A.jpeg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

How are you doing gijoejw? What was the swell size?

Thank you for your candid/detailed experience. Yours and others lately really helped me make the leap.