Pumpers with foreskin

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Rob46

Re: Pumpers with foreskin

Post by Rob46 »

[quote=playajjj post_id=326005 time=1562378339 user_id=94484]
I was circumcised after birth and regained foreskin after years of pumping and pulling on the tube. Im now in the process of expanding the inside of the foreskin so I can dock better, plus the expansion process is extremely pleasurable, especially when using a vibrator. I started the expansion process to push the head in and prevent water blisters because of the high level of vacuum I use: 10 to 12. I use soft rubber balls, empty rollon deodorant containers, travel squeeze containers, and other odds and ends many from the thrift store to fit inside the foreskin.
[/quote]

Congratulations, you have achieved what you wanted,your foreskin looks great,keep going.I have been a pumper for around 35 years, and i havn't achieved your standard as yet,i will try even harder now :wink: :wink: Thank you for the great pics.

Rob :)
b-o-c

Post by b-o-c »

Some foreskin pics:
Last edited by b-o-c on Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jacobsladder1

Post by Jacobsladder1 »

Really nice pumped thick. I too am uncut and love to get my dick and foreskin pumped up with my balls! Really very nice man!
USnow

Post by USnow »

:D I like when my foreskin is fulfilled with fluid. Couldn’t you share some good pumped-monster-foreskin examples?
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

playajjj wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:58 am I was circumcised after birth and regained foreskin after years of pumping and pulling on the tube. Im now in the process of expanding the inside of the foreskin so I can dock better, plus the expansion process is extremely pleasurable, especially when using a vibrator. I started the expansion process to push the head in and prevent water blisters because of the high level of vacuum I use: 10 to 12. I use soft rubber balls, empty rollon deodorant containers, travel squeeze containers, and other odds and ends many from the thrift store to fit inside the foreskin.

OMG I love your cock!!! I want to watch you pump, do you have any videos?
skrb12

Post by skrb12 »

I do both, love the look of a nice tube steak with the foreskin pulled over, but I feel I'm getting bigger with the foreskin pulled back, so when I'm going for bloat and size, I pull it back, which has the added benefit of the donut acting as a soft cockring for my cockhead.
Last edited by skrb12 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atila

Post by atila »

I do both too but never had satisfying donut.
20191007_213926.jpg
20191011_192123.jpg
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

skrb12 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:53 am I do both, love the look of a nice tube steak with the foreskin pulled over, but I feel I'm getting bigger with the foreskin pulled back, so when I'm going for bloat and size, I pull it back, which has the added benefit of the donut acting as a soft cockring for my cockhead.
@skrb12, the several-sided jar in the first pic looks like one I use. What are the jar dimensions?
Your foreskin-covered Dick on the last two pics is awesome.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
skrb12

Post by skrb12 »

playajjj wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 am
skrb12 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:53 am I do both, love the look of a nice tube steak with the foreskin pulled over, but I feel I'm getting bigger with the foreskin pulled back, so when I'm going for bloat and size, I pull it back, which has the added benefit of the donut acting as a soft cockring for my cockhead.
@skrb12, the several-sided jar in the first pic looks like one I use. What are the jar dimensions?
Your foreskin-covered Dick on the last two pics is awesome.
Thank you!
The tube is 9in long and 2,55in in diameter.
Actually thinking about returning it, because it's the same on the inside, which is hindering expansion and giving me weird spots at times.
Francoisbi

Post by Francoisbi »

J'aime avoir le prépuce gonflé avec le penis enflé et mou...
Alvinx

Post by Alvinx »

Some hot cocks and foreskins on this thread, I'm envious.... still working on my technique for a very swollen and pumped foreskin but I pump with my foreskin covering my whole head, obviously as i pump it gets partially uncovered.
IMG_7468.JPG
IMG_7467.JPG
Last edited by Alvinx on Thu May 06, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warm, slow, often... easy.
Thickwall 2.5" x 9" + Comfort Sleeve
Fröhle SP007 2" x 8"
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

Well done.your foreskin looks wonderful, and so Delicious :wink:
pumpingmarkus

Post by pumpingmarkus »

I always pump with the foreskin covering my head and I mainly focus my pumping on stretching the foreskin.

IMG_7006.jpeg
mexusa

Post by mexusa »

Skype live:soyyoherza
Attachments
20210511_211127.jpg
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Thank you. All of you have done a great job pumping.Being cut its also creative the way each of you pump differently and the effects. Pump on