Saline Injection directly into Testicles

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Erkkik

Re: Saline Injection directly into Testicles

Post by Erkkik »

Injected wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:28 amI cum better and stronger than before. I inject small quantities at a time to slowly inflate the testis over time.
Would you say you cum better and stronger because of the added saline in your testicles rather than this being "arousal only" thing?
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Injected wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:28 am I thought Id weigh in on this subject. I have been successfully injecting my testicles for over 3 years now. I do this about every 3 months which gives the testicles a chance to recover. To date I have had NO negative side effects. Everything works as normal. I inject 15cc per testicle. I could probably inject 20cc if I really want to. The saline doesnt stay in the testicles as it slowly gets absorbed into the body. Be care what saline you inject though as there are different types sold on the market. It is a very nice feeling injecting and yes the testicles do become hard until it is absorbed. I am now injecting HA which is cross linked and this is a more permanent solution to bigger testicles. Touch wood to date the effects have been good and no bad side effects. Testis feel heavier and bigger. I cum better and stronger than before. I inject small quantities at a time to slowly inflate the testis over time. For those who have never done this before..... please dont comment on something you have never tried or are too scared to try. Dont destroy this fun experience for everyone else. For those who do try this please use sterile equipment and use plenty of medical swabs. Safety and hygiene is utmost of importance.
How much HA in total have you injected? And what was the quasi-permanent result?

Do you have before and after statistics or pictures?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
Cuckstarter

Post by Cuckstarter »

I've done this several times with varied success. Depending on where the needle goes, the testicle will tell you how much you can inject. I've done as much as 30cc but not consistently. I've only used saline but I'm curious about HA.