Breast Implants for Men

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Major_Dingbat

Re: Breast Implants for Men

Post by Major_Dingbat »

There was a user on here by the name of Black_wing who took the leap and got breast implants. He has a thread somewhere of his expoilts.

He seems to have gone dark online though as he hasn't been on this forum for over a year and took a fair few of his pictures down. Anybody know what became of him?
AshleyPark

Post by AshleyPark »

I didn't know that there was also a trend among men to get breast implants. I think that sounds very strange. I understand if a man completely changes his gender identity and undergoes breast augmentation surgery. Otherwise, I can not understand this tendency. I support girls wanting to increase breast size because such surgery allows them to be self-confident and love themselves. If a woman can't accept herself with natural beauty, plastic surgery is a great way to improve how she feels about herself. I had my breasts increased by a size and a half. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I had Breast Augmentation New Jersey and was completely happy with the result.
Last edited by AshleyPark on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Everyone is free to experiment with their body ... Not to mention, you don't need to understand someone's desires to support them. Best not to call someone "strange" in a negative light on a forum where we use vacuums to swell up our flesh like balloons for fun.
Mwnt2hvebreasts

Post by Mwnt2hvebreasts »

Darth Kheiron wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:36 am To be honest, it's something I've been considering myself.

For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt my whole life that both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing - rather about physical manifestation of a state of mind.
Like mixing physical features of things I think charcterize me.

But the problem is that it doesn't fit very well with my career choices - the society that my success depends on would most likely not accept it, thus hindering my other plans. (I won't mention financial constrains of such required surgeries)

And given that with current technology, any modifications would always be just a compromise, I think I would not take this path. I think I will limit to less apparent genital modifications, maybe tongue splitting and such.

BUT I still struggle with the thought that to open eyes of others or alleviate fears of others desiring such things, we need those who dare.
So, should I be a pioneer and do it? Suffer some inconvenience but be certain to be helping to make the world better, more open place?

Would YOU become such a pioneer and do it? Live your dreams, be yourself, inspire others? Would you, a man, get breast implants?
I'm a 59-year-old male and I will have to agree with you, I have been thinking about getting breasts implants for the past 20 years or so, but I don’t want to transition as a female, I just want bigger breasts. I feel good about myself when I think about this and all the what ifs disappear. Breasts are an amazing and powerful part of the body. I have been on fenugreek and SP for the last year, and I have been using breast enlargement pumps on my breast with little success. They are bigger now than when I started 2 years ago.

I have been doing the rice test, 300ml, 325ml, 350ml, and 375ml rice bags made out of panty hose for the past several weeks, wearing different sizes to work, around the house and shopping. I don’t think anyone has noticed yet, but I could be mistaken. I really like how the 375ml rice bags looks but I believe that would be way to big and noticeable to everyone. I would like something not too big and not too small.

I have called and email several plastic surgeons office in my area, and I had it down to 2 places. I will let you know more as things progress.
MichaelShort

Post by MichaelShort »

It's great to see you're interested in learning more about breast implants for men. Unfortunately, it sounds like the user you mentioned has gone quiet online. However, if you're still interested in exploring this option, I'd recommend checking out On Site Med Spa. They specialize in various cosmetic procedures, including breast implants, and have a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who can guide you through the process. Remember that it's important to thoroughly research and consider all options before deciding. Best of luck in your journey!