Electrocum

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Re: Electrocum

Post by Pumping Now »

I have the Erostek.. Throb setting works good.
I slide a thin aluminum tube in my cock for one electrode & a strap around my cock/balls for the other.
I cum through the tube.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
kwacluver

Post by kwacluver »

Gotta say i have been stimming bout 15 years now....it compliments pumping very well. Try a cheap box if it works for you and you fancy really getting into it invest in the Erostek 312. They are expensive but keep their value better than a Mercedes, in fact my ten year old box is probably worth more now than when I bought it...........one of the few sound investments I :lol: ever made !
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

I have 2 e-stim boxes and a bunch of different loops, patches, straps, etc... I have never been able to actually cum with any of these. Close but never the full deal. It does feel great and I still try it once in a while.
clubchucker

Post by clubchucker »

I have been toying with the idea of buying an elctro erotic stimulater for some time now and after watching 'Electrocum' video i've become even more interested in this than i was before.
Does anyone have any tips or videos to share ?
SirPumpastump

Post by SirPumpastump »

One around your cock or in your peehole, and one up your bum is really nice.
Pump up the hams !!!
fgorbin

Post by fgorbin »

We provide specialty ring electrodes that stay in place and are not stingy. Made of solid stainless steel. These work so well you can use with your partner or a vacuum suction machine like Venus 2000, Tremblr etc... Our large 60mm ring has a light harness that holds the ring at the base of the Testicles under your underwear or without. The second ring slides over the penis and sits at the base above the testicles. These deliver smooth non sting fabulous stim for you and or your partner. Contact us for those or our custom receiver and holders for the vacuum machines. We started all of this assisting veterans who had difficulty leading a joyful life. Here to help, [email protected]
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

The price is not expensive.
The anus + penis are shocked together.
allycat

Post by allycat »

The ending of a 20 minute estim session. Didn't get hard but definitely came. Hope the link works properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y2b9qs ... p=drivesdk
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

I do love a nice long e-stim play, can keep you on the edge for hours and make you drip.
You can get some really nice e-stim toys , from ass plugs, to e-stim sounds that can go deep, deep, down, your cock, what a buzz :P
I have the 2B e-stim box, as it can be set up for someone else to control it, you just sit back and watch,
someone else teasing or abusing your cock and balls, till in the end they make you cum hands free. :D
I do love my kinks, and do get off on the pleasure / pain side of fun.
Attachments
Nice bit of cbt with e-stim on the stretcher and the sound going down my cock.
Nice bit of cbt with e-stim on the stretcher and the sound going down my cock.
E-stim on ball weights and cock plug
E-stim on ball weights and cock plug
E-stim cock cage and ass plug
E-stim cock cage and ass plug
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

Multiple sets of electric shocks are the most stimulating.
I like anal + penis
Simultaneous use of high and low frequency electric shocks.
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

allycat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:55 am The ending of a 20 minute estim session. Didn't get hard but definitely came. Hope the link works properly.

Congratulations on recording the excitement. This is a successful film.
Adhesive tapes are not used frequently for conductive applications.
It is recommended to change to an alligator clip.
Better conductivity.
Baza

Post by Baza »

I have helix and the 2b they are both fantastic machines and highly recommend them I have hfo most the time using them you can buy them from estimsystems UK
Screech

Post by Screech »

allycat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:55 am The ending of a 20 minute estim session. Didn't get hard but definitely came. Hope the link works properly.

Great vid looks very exciting. :D :D :D Have you tried leaving it hooked up for a 2nd ejaculation?
Bgomez1996

Post by Bgomez1996 »

Has anyone tried one of these idk if it’s painful or orgasmic https://www.premier1supplies.com/p/ram-ejaculator
wj

Post by wj »

I enjoy the Erostek ET-312 estim box along with the estim systems electrodes. Run that with some of the webteases on Milovana and it can be purely excellent HFO for me. Of course, right frame of mind, being hydrated also helps.