Routine Updates - JohnnySilicone

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

stjpumpfan

Re: Routine Updates - JohnnySilicone

Post by stjpumpfan »

do you make the lotion in single use amounts or does it keep well enough to make it in bigger batches?
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

Hey Johnny,

Looking absolutely incredible!

Would you mind posting a picture of the aquarium pump set up? The link doesn't go to a product any more.

Would love to know how you get the pressure gauge in there to see the vacuum strength as well.

Cheers :)
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

neonpumper wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:16 pm Absolutely incredible!
Thanks!

We all need encouragement from time to time
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

Pumppup92 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:10 pm Hey Johnny,

Looking absolutely incredible!

Would you mind posting a picture of the aquarium pump set up? The link doesn't go to a product any more.

Would love to know how you get the pressure gauge in there to see the vacuum strength as well.

Cheers :)
I have since sold the aquarium pump... I find I go through phases that I feel I need to sell off my equipment so not to be tempted to pump only a couple months later have to buy all again.... as of late I am using the digital electric pump but noticing I am not able to do my peak pumps as well as in the past
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

johnnysilicone wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:40 am Hey guys, it has been a while since I posted last. I know some of you may discredit my pump results because my choice to get juiced but wanted to share some recent experiments that I am very please with the results.

Many of you have have spoke to oils, epsom salt, sugar, water pumping, peaks, etc in your routines but my last couple sessions have done some testing and wanted to share my most recent effort that had possibly my best results in terms of size, time in tube and aftercare. (Mostly so the next time I try a monster session I can reference for myself)

I have to credit many others on the forum not just hear but other places like pump toys, tigers pumping, etc so please do not take this as my own work.

Hope to try to replicate my success and gain more mass in my upcoming sessions.

Pump: Converted Aquarium pump w/adjusting valve JW Fusion Quiet Power Aquarium Air Pump

Prepump 30 minutes prior:
Superpump Nos Supplement
Hot Bath (Epsom Salt) some massage
Hoody & Sweat pants (it is cold here)

Start Pump:
Apply Pump lotion* to desired pump location (cock, scrotum, both)
Take an ounce of the pump lotion and combine with warm water in the tube

Cycle 1 & 2: 1 hr total
Start pump with low pressure 3hg ** for 5 minutes then back down to 1hg (15 minutes)
At 15 minutes in begin to introduce peak 3 to 4hg (Tanuki - Peak technique)
Complete cycle 30 minutes then remove and massage 5-10 minutes***
Complete 2 cycles of 30 minutes with water/pump lotion mixture
Change tubes in my case I went from Long Johnny (cock only) to Monster Jr (cock only)

Cycle 3 & 4: 1 hr total
Cycle 3: Monster Tube jr (cock only) with ONLY Pump Lotion NO Water - 30 minute cycle w/ low pressure
Cycle 4: Monster Tube jr (cock only) with ONLY Pump Lotion NO Water - 30 minute cycle w/ PEAK pressure 3hg to 6 hg

Rest - Was hard not to stroke but took dinner and more hot water

Cycle 5 & 6: 1 hr total
Cycle 5: Monster TUBE with water & pump lotion mixture - 30 minute cycle w/ Low PEAK pressure
Cycle 6: Monster TUBE with water/pump lotion mixture - 30 minute cycle w/ High PEAK pressure 3hg to 6 hg

Cycle 7 & 8: 30 total****
Cycle 7: Monster TUBE with ONLY Pump Lotion NO Water - 15 minute cycle w/ Low PEAK pressure
Cycle 8: Monster TUBE with ONLY Pump Lotion NO Water - 15 minute cycle w/ High PEAK pressure 3hg to 6 hg

Aftercare: My full package has never been in better shape, great color, great feel, and soft.. nothing to firm - a great pumped feel!!!

*NEW:
1) Combine equal part water & cane sugar (trader joes) to make sugar syrup
2) ADD IN equal part epsom salt until dissolved
3) Combine sugar syrup (epsom salt infused) to equal are Coconut Oil (Trader Joes)

**NEW: Normally I pump 5 minutes at 5hg then lower to 1hg (Pump Toys suggestion)

***NEW: Typically I go for 54 minutes (Pump Toys suggestion)

****NEW: Typically very tight and risk of discoloration... but with low pressure and peaks was able to go longer more comfortably

Helpful links:
Sugar Syrup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CwLTpuciPE
Super pump Supplment: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/superpump-max.html
Pump with Valve: http://www.petmountain.com/product/aqua ... -pump.html
Pumptoys Technique: Effective Time https://www.pumptoys.com/lib/lib1ap.htm
Tanuki Peak Technique: http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... hilit=peak

JohnnySilicone
[email protected]

Such a great routine