First Pics from P.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Jo38_BN

Re: First Pics from P.

Post by Jo38_BN »

Sieht sehr geil aus, sie "atmet", schnappt nach Luft und fordert Beachtung. Da würde ich mich gerne festsaugen für Mund zu Fotze Beatmung. Man(n) hilft wo man kann...
Vorhautpumpfettschwanz, 55, Bergisches Land, Köln/Bonn mobil sucht geile Kontakte
XBR

Post by XBR »

I am looking to either build or buy a pulsating electric vacuum pump.l noticed on the wonderful gif you shared, you mentioned that you where using a pump. Is it a commercially available one or a self built.

Many thanks
amx-pa

Post by amx-pa »

lok_ki wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm Well, here is an update with some before/after pics. No additional tricks, only pumping.
Enjoy
P_040a.JPG
P_041a.JPG
P_042a.JPG
love it!
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

XBR wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:45 pm I am looking to either build or buy a pulsating electric vacuum pump.l noticed on the wonderful gif you shared, you mentioned that you where using a pump. Is it a commercially available one or a self built.

Many thanks
It is a commercially available breast milk pump that is no longer manufactured. The brand is "Baby Frank". It is sometimes on offer on eBay, like this one

https://www.ebay.de/itm/305190777936?ha ... R6jN97_oYg.

I don't know where you are located, shipping it may be prohibitive expensive. I have two and would part with one.

Take care,
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

lok_ki wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:52 pm ... and again two pics from the most recent session:

before.JPG

pumped.JPG
I think I have just found the “tunnel of love”.