Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

completespaz

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by completespaz »

Nice!
I hope everything went well and that you had lots of fun! 😉
How much did you end up infusing? Did your gynecomastia work to your advantage?
Some people play hard to get.
I play hard to want.
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Thanks, though slow, it went well, and was a lot of fun!

I was supposed to meet a friend in the evening and because I didn't know it was going to go so much slower than a scrotal infusion, I didn't have time to infuse more than 300ml. of .9 saline/5% dex each side; I was hoping to do at least 500ml. My friend is trans, and she was pleasantly surprised, and a maybe a little jealous, when I showed up with boobs that were bigger than hers. :lol:

I think the gynecomastia limited fluid migration, and helped with a natural shape.

These pictures were after I got home, about 5 hours after I infused, so my boobs have gone down a LOT. They were very nice and large for the first 3 - 4 hours. Next time I'll give myself plenty of time and go for at least 500ml per side. There will definitely be many next times, this was great!

Best regards,
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Wow! 😳 Beautiful result, makes me kinda want gynecomastia too! 😉
From my experience it takes so much more time if the beveling of the needle (the part shaved off, me no talkytalky english numero uno) isn't towards your body, i made that mistake a couple of times myself. If the beveling is turned the wrong way around the drip will take forever, like a drop every 2 seconds.

There's something about having breasts for a short while that's very addictive, basically every new boob infuser i've seen says the same thing. I'm not interested in transitioning or anything like that, but being able to girly it up for an evening is really fun!

Looking forward to see results of your future experiments!
I play hard to want.
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Thanks for the nice compliment. I wish I'd had time to take a few pics about an hour after infusing when they were at their best. BTW you don't want gynecomastia unless you're interested in having breasts full time. Mine are due to testosterone replacement therapy, and fortunately aren't really that noticeable (yet) unless I'm wearing a tight T-shirt or Polo. The only positive is that it seems to help with infusion.

Like you, I'm very happy and grounded in my male sexuality, but I really like the idea of occasionally having large breasts for others or myself to play with for an evening.

Thanks for the tip about the needle bevel, I'll keep that in mine the next time. Also I saw your pictures in one of the other threads and your results are pretty spectacular; I'd love to see post some more.

Best regards,
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Yeah, sorry about that remark. I can definitely see how that would be negative in everyday life. And thank you so much for your compliment too! Sadly the times i get to myself are few and far between, so i don't get as much playtime as i'd like. But as soon as i do, i'll post the pics here.
I play hard to want.
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Nothing to be sorry for, and please don't take my response about gynecomastia negatively in any way; I meant my first sentence humorously, and probably should have put a smiley after it.:D

This was my first breast infusion, and I really look forward to my next opportunity. I've tried scrotal infusion a few times and really enjoyed it, but I much prefer my big saline boobs over my big saline sac.

I'm sorry you don't have more opportunity for play time, and look forward to seeing the results the next time you get a chance. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post something again in a few weeks.

Best regards,
JoannesMassiveBosom

Post by JoannesMassiveBosom »

hey im wondering if anyone has done 2 - 5 litres per breast saline infusion as i love giant breast
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Most I've done is 1.25 liters. I stopped because I got a very strange pain. Turns out that it was because of the position I was in. I had planned to go 2 liters. I did .5 liters in my hips and that was great. I plan on doing 2 liters in each boob and 4 in each hips If I ever get a chance again
Thatguy85

Post by Thatguy85 »

eam2012 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:07 am Most I've done is 1.25 liters. I stopped because I got a very strange pain. Turns out that it was because of the position I was in. I had planned to go 2 liters. I did .5 liters in my hips and that was great. I plan on doing 2 liters in each boob and 4 in each hips If I ever get a chance again
How do you get so much fluid to fill? At best I can get 4-500 cc, then its just kinda "eh, you've reached your max"
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

I'm guessing I'm larger
Thatguy85

Post by Thatguy85 »

eam2012 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:38 am I'm guessing I'm larger
I am too, if I had to guess im somewhere around a C cup. How long have you been doing it? Is there a way to "force" more in?
HillyIlly

Post by HillyIlly »

Thatguy85 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:46 pm
eam2012 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:38 am I'm guessing I'm larger
I am too, if I had to guess im somewhere around a C cup. How long have you been doing it? Is there a way to "force" more in?
There is a way to force more in and it’s called a pressure infuser or pressure cuff. You put your saline or choice liquid in the pressure cuff, run lines & get everything set up, then inflate. Pressure cuffs are meant for rapid infusion for people who are severely dehydrated or otherwise. Yes you can absolutely use these to force more in, you just have to watch your pressure & monitor your comfort levels.
Thatguy85

Post by Thatguy85 »

Definitely had to google that after your response!!!
Pressure as in how much is being put on the saline bags themselves or my blood pressure, or was that inclusive of the comfort level you spoke of
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

I dont infuse much. The times i infuse i always do pressure infusions. I dont use a pressure cuff but i use 50 cc syringes. If you look into my posts from years ago you will find pictures of the setup i use. Works perfectly.
kev01-1

Post by kev01-1 »

I really want to try it, i just have a question, where do you place the needles ?