Full Movie "Der fiese Fotzensauger"

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

olbiker

Post by olbiker »

Good Movie. THANKS. Took me a while to download with no premium account. Password worked fine. Played on my windows media player.
Thanks Again.
madmario

Re: Full Movie "Der fiese Fotzensauger"

Post by madmario »

Thank's pal for the movie...
I'we downloadet the RAR archieve from rapidshare (hard job...)... but the password is not good... (inside pls.!)
I'm understand wrong?
( Password is: inside pls.! or just: pls.! or other? )

Please confirm me correct to my mail - [email protected]
Happy pumping... :D

PS Know you others movies on rapishare?
How can get the "path" to others movies uploadet on rapidshare?
GhOsT_XxL

Post by GhOsT_XxL »

zz666

Post by zz666 »

ive tried putting
www.movie-empire.dl.am
as the password, but no luck, any help would be appreciated - thanks
lurcher

Post by lurcher »

Hi.

Ii just found this place and spent the last days downloading the .rar-files. I had no problem with unpacking and playing the movie. With that said, the movie and the password is ok. But as some people still are experiencing trouble, I´ll post a little simple step-by-step guide.

Instructions:

1. Download all 15 files from rapidshare. As it is one large file split up in smaller pieces, it cannot be put back together if one or more pieces are missing.

2. Make sure you have WinRAR installed on your system. WinRar is a compress/decompress-program (like winZip, but uses the format RAR instead of ZIP) that you will need in order to put all the 15 files back together to one file. WinRAR can be downloaded here.

3. Right click on file number one, and choose "Extact here". This will result in a little popup asking you for the password. Enter the password:

www.movie-empire.dl.am

... and click "OK".

4. Go get a cup of coffee while WinRAR unpacks the 15 files to your beloved movie file.

5. When WinRAR is done, there will be a new file along with all the .rar-files (and guess wich file that is). Double click on the movie file and enjoy the show.

Hope that will get you through it. Cheers...
YT
pumpersmartin

Help Hilfe

Post by pumpersmartin »

Hello ich habe alles runtergeladen entpackt aber mein Mediaplayer gibt nur Ton kein bild !!

Was muss ich für einen player benutzen der avi format spielt ???
exhibher

Movie

Post by exhibher »

Great movie. The Germans do a much better job of pumping than anyone else. Dedicated, I guess.

Thanks

Ex
zz666

Post by zz666 »

thanks man - i finally got it working! - great stuff
lurcher

Re: Help Hilfe

Post by lurcher »

Nice to see that you got it working my friends!
pumpersmartin wrote:Hello ich habe alles runtergeladen entpackt aber mein Mediaplayer gibt nur Ton kein bild !!

Was muss ich für einen player benutzen der avi format spielt ???
Now, I don´t understand a single word of German, but I´m guessing you have problem watching the movie? Ok, if that is the case, boy do I have a soulution for you! ;)

You can watch it in Windows Mediaplayer if you install ffdshow wich is kind of a blob of codecs for the mediaplayers. However, when I play .avi-files with the Windows mediaplayer I have some problems with lagging (showing the movie too slow) so I use VLC Media Player. This is a kick ass player that will show practically any file format out there.

So my German friend, you should now have your hands full for the rest of the evening. ;)

Hope this helps.
YT
jackal1959

It worked for me

Post by jackal1959 »

Great movie, it worked for me.
For all the people having trouble downloading it, I did upload it at http://www.large-labia-productions.com/home

See the site for a free membership.

Jack
lurcher

Post by lurcher »

Wooopsiedaisy! I just realized I didn´t thank the guy who uploaded the movie in the first place. A big thanks for the massive upload pneumaex. It is a great and most appreciated upload. I for one would love more uploads of this kind.

Cheers my friend! 8)
YT
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

Hi

also ich hab jetzt beide passwörter versucht und es klappt nicht....Hilfe wer kann mir helfen???????????????

Danke

gs :wink:
lurcher

Post by lurcher »

Well, as you have an english text in your signature, I take it you understand the language. First of all, if you write in english, more people will understand what you mean, and more people will have the possibility to help you. Second, if you follow my step-by-step guide above you cannot possibly fail to unpack the movie. And third, if you read the post beneath it relating to playback problems, you cannot fail to watch the movie.

But, as any good forum member you have ofcourse read all the posts in this topic before posting your question, and followed all the steps described. And as you still can´t get it working, there is most probably a software related problem with your computer configuration. There is a chance that this might actually be a serious RTFM error, but I will not explore that option any further in this thread. So my advice is for you to call your local support number and let them guide you through it.

Good luck man. ;)
YT