Genital Beading

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

usn

Re: Genital Beading

Post by usn »

overpumped wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:14 pm Here it it i really like this heavy modified cock i would have the same mods
Me too...so nice cock !
https://xhamster.com/videos/a-man-to-pump-cock-and-balls-10137711
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

supreme007 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:00 pm after 1 week , swelling is gone.
...very nice Job - top!!
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

... this time i have 9 beads each 5mm Silicone. More will follow, but now 5 mm Titan..
Attachments
20191012_140651.jpg
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

overpumped wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:14 pm Here it it i really like this heavy modified cock i would have the same mods
Looks so great ...
joe robert

Post by joe robert »

Hi Stefan, die Siliconperlen sind sicher geil. Warum willst Du umsteigen auf Metall ? Hast Du das schon mit einem Mediziner geklärt ? Das könnte bei manchen Untersuchungen ( Magnetresonanz / Kernspinn u.s.w. ) unangenehm werden. Wenn hier jemand echte Erfahrung hat würde es mich freuen aufgeklärt zu werden.
Grüße Joe Robert
joe robert

Post by joe robert »

Hi Stefan, the silicone beads are certainly cool. Why do you want to change to metal? Have you already clarified that with a physician? This could be unpleasant in some examinations (magnetic resonance / nuclear spin etc.). If someone has real experience here, I would be happy to be enlightened.
Greetings Joe Robert
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

I have my two titan beads inside my cock since over 5 years now. They really became part of my cock, I don't even notice them most of the time. My skin has adapted to it and has grown closely around the beads.

I had a MRI this year (of my head) and it did not cause any problems. But I would have had to take it out if the MRI had been done near my penis.

I still think silicone beads would feel better than my metal beads. I would definitely use silicone today if I got more beads.
usn

Post by usn »

Parunball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 pm Greeting from Thailand, The land of penis beading. :D
So cool !!
https://xhamster.com/videos/a-man-to-pump-cock-and-balls-10137711
Beaded

Post by Beaded »

MetalInside wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm I have my two titan beads inside my cock since over 5 years now. They really became part of my cock, I don't even notice them most of the time. My skin has adapted to it and has grown closely around the beads.

I had a MRI this year (of my head) and it did not cause any problems. But I would have had to take it out if the MRI had been done near my penis.

I still think silicone beads would feel better than my metal beads. I would definitely use silicone today if I got more beads.
I have 23 7mm stainless steel beads in my penis. Made my dick heavy; love it. My dick slaps my thigh when I walk in boxers.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

joe robert wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 am Hi Stefan, the silicone beads are certainly cool. Why do you want to change to metal? Have you already clarified that with a physician? This could be unpleasant in some examinations (magnetic resonance / nuclear spin etc.). If someone has real experience here, I would be happy to be enlightened.
Greetings Joe Robert
If surgical stainless steel or Titanium beads are used you can be safely scanned by a MRI machine. The metal will make that general part of the body invisible to the scanner but you won't be hurt due to the magnetic field. Any ferrous (magnetic) metal piercings should not be brought anywhere near a MRI magnet. Also, if you have a piercing that is ring shaped made with non-magnetic metals it can heat up in an MRI.

I've been repairing MRIs for 20 years. It's amazing (and scary) how often the operators of the machines don't properly screen their patients.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 am Also, if you have a piercing that is ring shaped made with non-magnetic metals it can heat up in an MRI.
Damn.. that can be quite annoying to have something metalic heated up on your body ha? O.o or have something INSIDE made from wrong metal.
Beaded

Post by Beaded »

I have 23 7mm surgical stainless steel beads in my penis. I was in an MRI with no problems. I like the weight of the stainless steel. Made my dick heavy. I like how it slaps my thigh when I walk in boxers ;)
Arc1978

Post by Arc1978 »

Wow love genital beading have wanted it done for many years. Is it something you can do your self if so hows best way to do it?

Thanks

Marc
Lauda

Post by Lauda »

Parunball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 pm Greeting from Thailand, The land of penis beading. :D
Hi, this is fantastic!! Your cock looks awesome. Can we connect? I want beading done in my cock too. My email is [email protected]