Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

2point2bar

Re: Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Post by 2point2bar »

ive gotta try it
iudchpzsiffepdacez

Post by iudchpzsiffepdacez »

iudchpzsiffepdacez wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:39 pm
southernboy25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:54 am To anyone who’s here thinking of doing this, I just want to say the pain is not as bad as you imagine. I was scared to death the first time and then when I finally did it I was so glad I did. I usually only allow them to sting the head and glans and the worst pain only lasts a few seconds. Seriously like 30 seconds or less. Then it sort of throbs for a bit. Then you get a really nice increased sensitivity that lasts sometimes for several days. I don’t do it for the swelling, just for the pleasant after effects. If you only do it on the head and glans there isn’t much swelling (if any). So far I’ve only used the method of putting them in the freezer then using tweezers to put them where I want them. I really liked the idea of using a tube so they can sting at will though and will try that this summer. I’ve also used ants in a condom and liked that so I’m thinking of adapting that to wasps. Love hearing so many other guys have enjoyed this too. If I do the wasps in a condom I will try to take some pics to post.
Is there anything I can compare it to in terms of pain.
Is it comparable to stinging nettles?
Less or worse?
Or is it a totally different pain experience?
And what about the fire ants what can you compare them to?
Can anyone help me with my questions?
I'm wanting to try it :D
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

you want it ? do it
Telleroftales

Post by Telleroftales »

I have a question , im living in north carolina and the wasps just have arrived her in july. I got stung twice this week , put the wasp in a big tube and shook it till they stung me. Didnt really swell much. Thinking i should let them stay on the cock longer after reading some mire posts. Also would like to try getting my balks stung. Anyone have much experience with that?
fleaman

Post by fleaman »

iudchpzsiffepdacez wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 am
iudchpzsiffepdacez wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:39 pm
southernboy25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:54 am To anyone who’s here thinking of doing this, I just want to say the pain is not as bad as you imagine. I was scared to death the first time and then when I finally did it I was so glad I did. I usually only allow them to sting the head and glans and the worst pain only lasts a few seconds. Seriously like 30 seconds or less. Then it sort of throbs for a bit. Then you get a really nice increased sensitivity that lasts sometimes for several days. I don’t do it for the swelling, just for the pleasant after effects. If you only do it on the head and glans there isn’t much swelling (if any). So far I’ve only used the method of putting them in the freezer then using tweezers to put them where I want them. I really liked the idea of using a tube so they can sting at will though and will try that this summer. I’ve also used ants in a condom and liked that so I’m thinking of adapting that to wasps. Love hearing so many other guys have enjoyed this too. If I do the wasps in a condom I will try to take some pics to post.
Is there anything I can compare it to in terms of pain.
Is it comparable to stinging nettles?
Less or worse?
Or is it a totally different pain experience?
And what about the fire ants what can you compare them to?
Can anyone help me with my questions?
I'm wanting to try it :D
I've done both, but only taken the wasp and bee stings to the glans/tip.
It's completely different than stinging nettles, where nettles feel like more electric and tingly. With wasp and bees, the feeling is more localized to head and has a initial intense throbbing sensation, not sure how to describe it, but almost a cross between the feeling of having a really intense boner and the feeling of hitting your finger with a hammer (but not really as bad as that). It's seems a slightly painful at first, but that sensation goes away quickly. I was nervous at first, my hand use to shake when I first started trying to apply the wasp/bee stingers to my glans, but not anymore. I've grown to like the initial sting, even though I hate pain, it has a strange intensity that I want more of now. It sometimes gets quite itchy the day after, which I've also grown to like. I would highly recommend giving it a try, I would be doing it more, if I had more wasps nearby. Nettles can be fun too, but personally I much prefer the wasp stings.
iudchpzsiffepdacez

fleaman wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 pm
I've done both, but only taken the wasp and bee stings to the glans/tip.
It's completely different than stinging nettles, where nettles feel like more electric and tingly. With wasp and bees, the feeling is more localized to head and has a initial intense throbbing sensation, not sure how to describe it, but almost a cross between the feeling of having a really intense boner and the feeling of hitting your finger with a hammer (but not really as bad as that). It's seems a slightly painful at first, but that sensation goes away quickly. I was nervous at first, my hand use to shake when I first started trying to apply the wasp/bee stingers to my glans, but not anymore. I've grown to like the initial sting, even though I hate pain, it has a strange intensity that I want more of now. It sometimes gets quite itchy the day after, which I've also grown to like. I would highly recommend giving it a try, I would be doing it more, if I had more wasps nearby. Nettles can be fun too, but personally I much prefer the wasp stings.
Ah okay good to know. I was just wondering how long each phase lasts. So the different phases from stinging until you don't feel anything anymore. And all phases in between. I'd like to hear from you how this is.
fleaman

Post by fleaman »

Well, I guess it depends on the intensity and quantity of stings. I've only done 2 wasps or bees at a time.
The initial stinging sharpness doesn't last more than a min or so.
The throbbing sensation from the sting may last about 5+ mins or so.
After that, it's feels a bit stimulating for a few hours (not as stimulating as Nettles though)
The next day it becomes itchy, which lasts for the entire day, but I've noticed this seems to happen less the more your body gets used to getting wasp stings. I kind of like the itchiness and it feels good to rub it.
The 3rd day will continue the increased sensitivity and maybe into the 4th day. Of course, everyone's experience may differ, depending on your body's reaction to it.
Try it out and let us know how you like it :)
iudchpzsiffepdacez

Now I'm just wondering what's the best way to catch them. Because of course you can't catch them by hand.
Does anyone have tips?
I also see that you have to put them in the refrigerator or freezer before you let them sting.
What is the best option and for how long?
Please let me know!
iudchpzsiffepdacez

fleaman wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:33 pm Well, I guess it depends on the intensity and quantity of stings. I've only done 2 wasps or bees at a time.
After that, it's feels a bit stimulating for a few hours (not as stimulating as Nettles though)
The next day it becomes itchy, which lasts for the entire day, but I've noticed this seems to happen less the more your body gets used to getting wasp stings. I kind of like the itchiness and it feels good to rub it.
The 3rd day will continue the increased sensitivity and maybe into the 4th day. Of course, everyone's experience may differ, depending on your body's reaction to it.
If you have to choose, which hurts more nettles or wasps? And what are the biggest differences in terms of pain?
And what do you personally like to use most of the time?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Jayboogie

Post by Jayboogie »

Anyone in Fort Lauderdale try this?
Jayboogie

Post by Jayboogie »

Anyone in Fort Lauderdale try this?
becauseican

Post by becauseican »

fleaman wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:33 pm Well, I guess it depends on the intensity and quantity of stings. I've only done 2 wasps or bees at a time.
This is simple but such valuable info. Probably like most others here, I've looked all over the web to read about someone's personal experience with wasp stings on the penis. This is rare. A first for what I've seen. I think we'd all welcome more details from you. Thanks for sharing. How do the stings on the glans affect urination?
fleaman

Post by fleaman »

It doesn't affect urination for me at all. Haven't gotten stung in the urethra yet, so it's possible that would affect it some. Even when I got stung right on the outer edges of the urethra, it didn't affect it much.

I caught the wasps from a nest on the outside of my house using a Dyson battery powered handheld vacuum with a long attachment. Emptied it into a plastic jar, with an opening just larger than the canister and then put them in the fridge for about 5 mins. After that, I bring them out to the garage and used tweezers to manipulate them.

I would say the initial sting of the wasps do hurt more than the nettles, but I've grown to enjoy the intense sensation a bit. Personally I much prefer the wasp stings, but don't have access to a ton of nettles here. Maybe if I had more nettles and kept on applying them to my cock for a longer time, i would enjoy it more?

Honestly, I never would have thought I'd be purposely stinging my cock with wasps, I hate wasps and have been painfully stung before in the past. Also not into the pain/cbt scene whatsoever, but I feel like im getting addicted to the strange and intense feeling over time. I'm interested in trying different types of wasps, I only have access to the red paper wasps right now, but I think yellow jackets maybe a bit stronger. I also just tried fire ants, although nice, it's not as strong and they leave some nasty looking bumps in your dick. They do give the same itch and enhanced sensitivity though.
becauseican

Post by becauseican »

fleaman wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:16 am It doesn't affect urination for me at all. Haven't gotten stung in the urethra yet, so it's possible that would affect it some. Even when I got stung right on the outer edges of the urethra, it didn't affect it much.
Greatly appreciated. Please do update us if you try yellow jackets.
randydragon01

Post by randydragon01 »

why did you not have it sting your cock head?
I have wanted to do it but not so far, but have used stinging ants, that give an awesome sensation, I let about 50 sting my cock head once, ohh man,
how do I upload an image? ah figured it
Attachments
DSCF3628.JPG
DSCF3631.JPG