meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

Re: meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

It has been a while since I have posted on here. I have been having issues with posting using my current tablet. If this gets posted then it works now. It has been one interesting year. I am glad that I have been safe so far.
Now before I rant about anything going on in the world I would like to get to the real reason I posted. I have had my RPA now for over a year and have been very pleased with it so far. I would like to do more piercings but currently I am to busy to spend a day or two recovering from them. How I understand that you could go right back to work but I like to have some time to my self after any mod I do. My other excuse for not doing anything mod related is the fact that I am currently living with my parents who it they know what I have some wouldn't approve and at ever understand my reasoning. They already don't approve of my freeballing which somehow I have not been question about it by them, knock on wood, in a while. So having to explain why I have modified my penis to such an extreme would probably not be good for anyone.
Now on to my plans for 2021 and beyond. I plan on doing a scrotal ladder or Frenum ladder. But my question for those who have one or the other is it noticeably noisy when you walk. I wouldn't mind I jingle here and there but it can't be to much. I know you can get different types of piercings for it some may be quieter than others. My other plan is to do another piercing of the head just bellow the glans straight out the underside. The only dilemma I have with that one is I would like to be able to restore my foreskin and if I have a piercing preventing it from rolling over the town's nicely I don't think I could do it first. Now as far as my RPA goes I don't think I will do what I first wanted to do with it yet I like the look of the piercing coming out of the glans. I may change it out for a ring of some sort soon. My other thoughts are if I decide to not restore my foreskin I would extend my marketing into a subincision to that lower piercing. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts about what I should do or would like to share their experiences with and of these mods please comment bellow.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
joycebigtit

Post by joycebigtit »

dude19

I currently have 7 scrotal piercings of 5mm. if you don't want the noise then you best use straight barbels as piercings. circular ones tend to make noise especially when you gauge up.
the straight barbel also heal better then the circular ones.

cheers
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thank you for you advise I will definitely start with strait barbells until they are healed. I have just thought about the captive head ring because I could once I have them healed hang weight off them to stretch the balls out.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Recently I got a set of gauges for body piercings and some piercings to go with them. So I stretched my RPA piercing to a 8g and have loved it. It has probably been a month or so and I feel like I can go larger yet. But my idea with my RPA was to extend my split to it so I don't want to go to big. Sorry I can't share photos currently of it but it looks amazing. I do want to get a scrotal ladder piercing done soon and I can't wait for it. I also got other piercing tools so that I can do other things too.
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have had plenty of piercings and the only one that made noise was 2guage pa combined with steel ball weights. The piercings down your cock and sac won’t even be noticeable when walking. I also have several beads inside sac and cock. I also have a full head split and meato that goes into partial sub. If you desire mods go ahead and do them and not worry about what other people might think. My wife even helps me do some of mine
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

New question for you guys about my next steps. I have gauged my rpa to a 6 gauge and I like it so far. My idea was to cut back to it extending my split further back which is still my plan I keep going back and further about whether I keep gauging it or leave it for now I do plan on doing another one behind the glans. And that one I will mostly gauge as far as I can go spread the glans open. That one I might extend all the way through the shaft basically giving a deep pa. My only fear is that if I continue gauging that when I go to cut the rest of the glans later the sides won't be flat. At the point that I am at now if I were to cut there is not a noticeable unevenness to it.
So my question is gauge up now or cut now? I will come back to see what people are saying at the end of the week.
Lauda

Post by Lauda »

It's looking awesome. Can we connect? My email I'd is [email protected]
Lauda

Post by Lauda »

It's looking awesome. Can we connect? My email I'd is [email protected]
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So after I last posted a bad pretty much decided to go ahead and cut it but I had to work the next five days strait so I was going to tie it off the next time I was off. I heard of people doing that when they had a pa and wanted a meatomy. So I tied it off and left it that way for a couple of days and I was going to then cut it after getting it nice and tight but I couldn't it was very tender still so I just left it for the rest of the week. Today I went a d looked at it to see what I could do. I have a couple of days off so I was going to go ahead and cut the remaining skin but when I looked it had already worked it's way to the point were there was pretty much only a tiny little bit left so instead I kept to safe all day. Once I got home I told a shower and was going to look afterwards how much was left and ask was drying off plop on the floor went the piercing I had in. I shocking took a look at it and sure enough the weight and movement from drying off had caused it to rip through the remaining skin didn't and feel it. I am so excited for it. I quickly had a semi hard on but I was very surprised on the lack of blood I think it looks amazing. Can't want to finish it.
muhman

Post by muhman »

nice.
y no pix? :)
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

From where I was post PA pull through until now, have worked on meato during Covid lockdown. Didn't like the mess my 10mm pulled through PA had left.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-10-11 232623.jpg
7ff14c44ecaa055b53eebaf74a8c1c9a.jpg
maic09

Post by maic09 »

looking for people of the same interest cock modification

skyp me: mennobas sam 18

mail: [email protected]
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

Current state but i will cutt a little more, plus i will also put some more piercings :D
Attachments
IMG_20220625_203009.jpg
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi!

Maby its time for me too about an inch

Been thinking a long time for that

How long do you have take the healing

P
Tiny bit

Post by Tiny bit »

Cuts to the glans took me about 2 weeks to heal. Now I have gone into the shaft these take longer up to a month