3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: GIRTH CHALLENGE (20 15")!!

Post by prelude99 »

bigdiz88 wrote:You always make me crazy. the huge meat you accomplish is so hot and inspiring.
Wow man! Got you blowing up in tube over these videos! That is what I imagine is happening in guys tubes everywhere when watching pumped videos! I always wished that it would be happening to my videos! You just showed me it is and it's got me hard over here! Thanks for the post!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Gonna keep the size on! Was still growing in my 3.25x10 and was conquering the tube!

Big Dick plugged end of 10" tube

Was pumping up and showing you guys the end being smacked with my head. The girth was certainly covered already!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote:
bigdiz88 wrote:You always make me crazy. the huge meat you accomplish is so hot and inspiring.
Wow man! Got you blowing up in tube over these videos! That is what I imagine is happening in guys tubes everywhere when watching pumped videos! I always wished that it would be happening to my videos! You just showed me it is and it's got me hard over here! Thanks for the post!
You Bet Big Boi. You are such an Inspiration to many. Keep me waggin.and blowing up.
Attachments
TRAINING DAY BODY TECH BREIFS - 14.jpg
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote:Gonna keep the size on! Was still growing in my 3.25x10 and was conquering the tube!

Big Dick plugged end of 10" tube

Was pumping up and showing you guys the end being smacked with my head. The girth was certainly covered already!
Perfect Ending Prelude-you stretched out-full butterfly, ft together ,cock up. hose looped around framing head..couldnt' be more powerful,naturally.
Attachments
Photo on 10-1-14 at 3.10 AM #2.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Hey thanks blk for all the great words and for noticing the details! The sitting position the feeling of power being portrayed in its full natural essence! Primal!

The awesome part of that video is that it was not the end of the session....I had to have a little more fun!

Pumped Shooting Precum

The title tells all! Was pulling the meat and giving it some good stretch and the precumming commenced! Faucet running with shots and it was seemingly all I was gonna do. Then it blew a few shots of cum! Pretty cool load, lots of meat slapping the leg and making a huge mess!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

My god man!!!!! Just staring at that massive mushroom while you stroke is enough to get me drooling, but when all that pre-cum began to fire off DAMN!!!!!!!! Prelude your massive and the best!!!! I'd come for a few days, get a room, and be your personal cock boy. I'd love to be slapped silly with your huge meat till you feed me that meat stick. Pump and feed for three days. What you say??? I'll make my arrangements :)
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

My god man!!!!! Just staring at that massive mushroom while you stroke is enough to get me drooling, but when all that pre-cum began to fire off DAMN!!!!!!!! Prelude your massive and the best!!!! I'd come for a few days, get a room, and be your personal cock boy. I'd love to be slapped silly with your huge meat till you feed me that meat stick. Pump and feed for three days. What you say??? I'll make my arrangements :)
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Prelude my Boi', that was one of your hottest scenes yet..and to shove all that pre/gushing milk up close and in our faces to commune with makes us strive more for bigger and better naturally.
Keep Growing ,Sharing and Showing cause that's what you do best...and we love you for the love.
PS DON'T know what the time clock says but it is 1:33 pm EST
Attachments
BLK Huge twostager.jpg
mystguy

Post by mystguy »

Fuck dude this is the hottest fucken vid!!! LOVE watching u build up a massive load then not being able to hold back..

more more more pls...

prelude99 wrote:Hey thanks blk for all the great words and for noticing the details! The sitting position the feeling of power being portrayed in its full natural essence! Primal!

The awesome part of that video is that it was not the end of the session....I had to have a little more fun!

Pumped Shooting Precum

The title tells all! Was pulling the meat and giving it some good stretch and the precumming commenced! Faucet running with shots and it was seemingly all I was gonna do. Then it blew a few shots of cum! Pretty cool load, lots of meat slapping the leg and making a huge mess!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

powerfulpete1235 wrote:My god man!!!!! Just staring at that massive mushroom while you stroke is enough to get me drooling, but when all that pre-cum began to fire off DAMN!!!!!!!! Prelude your massive and the best!!!! I'd come for a few days, get a room, and be your personal cock boy. I'd love to be slapped silly with your huge meat till you feed me that meat stick. Pump and feed for three days. What you say??? I'll make my arrangements :)
Thank you!!! Overwhelmed! I'd hate to have you spend too much money on getting around out here to hang and pump but Lord knows I'd truly love to pump with someone in person and grow with! You seen like a great candidate because you really get off on the growing and pumping! Blkpumper is another right now who would love to have some in person tube time with me. It would be great to group up and have massive meat together!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

BlkPumper wrote:Prelude my Boi', that was one of your hottest scenes yet..and to shove all that pre/gushing milk up close and in our faces to commune with makes us strive more for bigger and better naturally.
Keep Growing ,Sharing and Showing cause that's what you do best...and we love you for the love.
PS DON'T know what the time clock says but it is 1:33 pm EST
And you know it man! Will gladly continue sharing what happens below the belt with me here for you guys. It seems to only help at making you guys bigger and me bigger so it's a win win!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

This was my next session. Had to start in my 2.75x12.5 but didn't take long to fill so I went for a length run and got pretty far!

LOOONG DICK DEMONSTRATIONS

Video starts and I'm at next to no pressure and showing the length and fullness of pack. Then I add pressure and you get to watch it grow off screen! Once I reach cruising pressure I proceed to show the length. The best show I know of is the 3+ hand test. .......I PASSED!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

It was time to change tubes and I pulled my meat out and normally I'm relatively soft and able to go into the next without issue. When I pulled out this time I was HARD and it looked massive and straight! So it made me want to jerk for a moment. Was so turned on I thought about cumming then I thought I want to pump some more! So I calmed it down and went into the next tube.

Black Pole Jack

I initially wasn't going to post this because it was so short but the meat looked pretty good in it so I figured to still share!
mystguy

Post by mystguy »

Fuck!!! I wish I was in the USA with u guys..... I wanna spend a day or weekend doing this with ya prelude... fuck it would be so fucken hot!!! your balls would be totally empty by the time we're done...

prelude99 wrote:
powerfulpete1235 wrote:My god man!!!!! Just staring at that massive mushroom while you stroke is enough to get me drooling, but when all that pre-cum began to fire off DAMN!!!!!!!! Prelude your massive and the best!!!! I'd come for a few days, get a room, and be your personal cock boy. I'd love to be slapped silly with your huge meat till you feed me that meat stick. Pump and feed for three days. What you say??? I'll make my arrangements :)
Thank you!!! Overwhelmed! I'd hate to have you spend too much money on getting around out here to hang and pump but Lord knows I'd truly love to pump with someone in person and grow with! You seen like a great candidate because you really get off on the growing and pumping! Blkpumper is another right now who would love to have some in person tube time with me. It would be great to group up and have massive meat together!
t2da5000

Post by t2da5000 »

prelude99

Generally, how long do your sessions last each night? Awesome size btw!!!! :wink: :wink: