Couldn't wait.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

asslicker061

Re: Couldn't wait.

Post by asslicker061 »

Puzzled look and awe look are almost the same. Hard to tell from a distance. They may want a closer look
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Finally have some time to myself and away from work thanks to the long weekend; haven’t been able to pull off anything but maintenance pumps the last few months as my balls have been aching for more, they’ll finally get the swell they deserve; I intended to start the marathon yesterday to take advantage of the long weekend but couldn’t, but I’ve been building this weekend up too long to deny myself a full marathon.

Anyways, at the end of the first hour as I write this, taking it slow and steady having just jarred up for my second 40 minute session of many to come; my package responded well after a nice message by swelling up quickly during the first session; I’m starting now to feel that amazing tug and tightening down below and I know they’re ready....
Last edited by frank4848 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

Awesome job getting those bad boys swollen...:)

Currently I am doing the same with a big jar. It feels so amazing when my cock and balls begin to expand.

Enjoyed your journey and please keep on posting more. Very inspirational :)

TW
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Still going here, had to take a break after the 3rd session to relieve the immense pressure and aching caused by the build up of fluids occurring all week in anticipation and while I’ve been pumping, started to leak Precum in the jar when I knew it was time to drain some. Pictures below starting the 3rd session, more to come.