Pumping and Saline breasts (new pics July 2023 P10)

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

TinyMe

Re: Pumping and Saline breasts (new pics July 2023 P10)

Post by TinyMe »

Lovely results, so plump 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Devil01

Post by Devil01 »

Nice - love it.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Gorgeous results. Thank you for sharing your adventures
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Lovely! Thank you for sharing
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

You guys are the BEST!!! Great results!!! Thank for sharing and please post more :twisted:
Gb47

Post by Gb47 »

Magnifique résultat j aime beaucoup
Pourquoi ne pas passer à l injection saline dans les lèvres de chatte après le pompage
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Bobeltje wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:30 pm Our latest results 8) :P
WOW 🤩 please post more often!
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

😍 Love the results. Looking more impressive every time you post. Are you planning on increasing the amount of saline? And if so how much is she currently infusing?
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Bobeltje wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:30 pm Our latest results 8) :P
You are truly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful experiences. I must be somehow a bit wierd in my brain because for me there is no such thing as boobs that are too big. It's just the same way I feel about balls and cock. Never can be too big. Phucmi has a great set of big fat saggy knockers and they are much larger a normal person would expect to find on a tiny asian lady, and yet I want them to be even bigger. Crazy big. Pic related. I have been with Phucmi for a few years now (where does the time go?) and as we plan long term I let her know that I expect a few things from her. We are on the same page now. In a few years from now, as she continues to plump up I let her know I want her to get liposuction from her stomach area and have it injected into her breasts. It's an alternative to implants and is known as Autoglogous fat transfer to the breasts. It's like a Brazilian butt lift but for the boobs. I let her know that if she wants to stay skinny that is fine, but if she keeps putting on more weight, or if her tits get too deflated, I'll want her to do at least two rounds of the fat transfer. She is on board with my plan. That is a very invasive procedure with a lot of recovery time as well as a lot of cost. This saline inflation idea you are showing is a wonderful idea. I'd love to try this with Phucmi. I think her tits would be very receptive to the saline since they are long and sag down quite a bit. I am getting so excited thinking about how big they could potentially get with saline infusion! I wonder if she could do a liter each tit? I have to imagine it would help the skin stretch so they would sag and hang even lower! Since she never wears a bra they have been slowly stretching over time. This could accelerate the process. When she hunches over now they go to her belly button.
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

bgman30 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:38 am 😍 Love the results. Looking more impressive every time you post. Are you planning on increasing the amount of saline? And if so how much is she currently infusing?
500 cc per breast is the maximum. The nipple then falls back into the breast itself.
DutchJohn

Post by DutchJohn »

SuperB results!