Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Brother1899

Re: Hydroceles

Post by Brother1899 »

Rob UK wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:05 am
Adam25 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 pm I just want the permenent size increce i want to feel a bit of weight down there. If u know how i could get 1 that would be awsome. Any pics ect would be helpfull ☺
Hi. I’ve posted a bit on Hydroceles on this forum this year as I got one in my right ball. It came on suddenly overnight after some cbt play with my partner. After reading up everything I could I decided to go and see a consultant about it just to make sure there was nothing sinister going on. I was given an ultrasound. It all checked out and I was able to see the display as the nurse was doing it. The consultant just shrugged said it wasn’t even a big one. It might get bigger over time but would never go away. He said enjoy it but come back if it started to bother me.
Since then I’ve been trying to get the other ball the same size by giving it gentle trauma before and after pumping and also when not pumping. I’ve had some success. It has increased permanently in size to about double or triple the size it used to be but still half the size of the other one. The bigger one is between snooker ball and tennis ball sized unpumped and perfectly round and hard. When I pump they grow to the same size.
Like has been said here a Hydrocele is a surrounding of lymphatic fluid between the testicle and sack that doesn’t drain. I have attached a picture of mine as they are. They are totally unpumped in this picture. This is my normal size now. Hope that helps. PM me or post on here if you want to know anything else.
Very interesting! It seems like smacking and pumping right after seems to do the trick. Anyone know how long it would take with this process to achieve these results?
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Brother1899 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:04 am Very interesting! It seems like smacking and pumping right after seems to do the trick. Anyone know how long it would take with this process to achieve these results?
I was trying that way for 1-2 months without results but developed liking for it strong enought, so I could not cum for a month without abusing my balls a bit O.o not sure if thats what I want :D but I would love bigger balls so..
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

After going through this topic I found it very interesting that some pumpers were able to achieve this. I myself would love to be able to cause this and have permanent gains. Does anyone who did this have a routine they did in order to get an hydrocele?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have a hydrocele on my left ball, thanks to getting kicked in the balls. I wouldn't recommend it as a good way to get a hydrocele. When I pump my balls and take them out of the tube. I massage them and I can both hear and feel fluid moving in and out of the hydrocele. I don't think there is much weight associated with the hydrocele but, after pumping my sack is lop-sided. :lol:
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Velcroman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am I have a hydrocele on my left ball, thanks to getting kicked in the balls. I wouldn't recommend it as a good way to get a hydrocele. When I pump my balls and take them out of the tube. I massage them and I can both hear and feel fluid moving in and out of the hydrocele. I don't think there is much weight associated with the hydrocele but, after pumping my sack is lop-sided. :lol:
You want to get someone to paddle your left ball for a while to help even them out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TinyMe wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:37 am
Velcroman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am I have a hydrocele on my left ball, thanks to getting kicked in the balls. I wouldn't recommend it as a good way to get a hydrocele. When I pump my balls and take them out of the tube. I massage them and I can both hear and feel fluid moving in and out of the hydrocele. I don't think there is much weight associated with the hydrocele but, after pumping my sack is lop-sided. :lol:
You want to get someone to paddle your left ball for a while to help even them out :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought about that. I do have a better idea though. All I have to do is find a co-operative lady to suck my right ball. It will probably take a long time but ..... funny though, I won't mind waiting 😆
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Unpumped 2019
Unpumped 2019
Unpumped 2014
Unpumped 2014
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

Wow that’s some nice size there. It looks like they doubled in size over the years. Do they keep growing from pumping?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Yes I continue to grow.
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

Do you think that you got them because of pumping with high pressure?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Yes, for sure. I keep working on making them bigger.
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

What was your routine with the high pressure?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Pumping everyday once or twice a day for as long as I could.
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

Hi all,

Just updating on the Hydroceles post. 5 days ago I used Saline for the first time. (see my separate post on that page). I Infused 2 litres. Next day the Hydrocele I've had for over a year - totally gone !!! No idea why or how. Only thing I can think of is that I might have caught the edge of it with the needle and it drained. If so, it should come back ? Not pumped yet, so that should be interesting when I do, if that makes it return. Anyone got any thoughts ?
Cheers
Rob
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

Seems like you may have poked it with the needle. Let us know if it comes back when you pump!