Saline in Labia

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

SometimesGirl

Saline in Labia

Post by SometimesGirl »

I'd like to try saline in my outer labia - can anyone in the UK tell me where I can buy the supplies I need?
be_sham

Re: Saline in Labia

Post by be_sham »

muhman

Post by muhman »

well, please show a preview of ur pussy so we can imagine ur plans ;)

whats ur age? < i just wanna know^^
donut

Post by donut »

your better off pumping to draw lymph fluid into your lips. girls pump up in like 20 minutes of low pressure, no need to risk infection and use supplies. for me, now that my skin has stretched it can take literally hours to get full by pumping which is why I prefer saline. use pjmping, your a girl and you have an advantage here. and shit, imagine drawing two litera of intercellular fluid into your scrotum, it would take a very long time. there a reason girls dont use saline....pumping is just as effective for them and safe. watch out thougb, everytime you pump or saline inflate youll stretch your lips a bit..its a tiny amount but if you do it a lot youll begin noticing you have more labia, in my case the shaft skin has stretched so that its very loose. luckily it doesnt cause problems and is quite nice so I dont mind
SometimesGirl

Post by SometimesGirl »

donut wrote:your better off pumping to draw lymph fluid into your lips. girls pump up in like 20 minutes of low pressure, no need to risk infection and use supplies. for me, now that my skin has stretched it can take literally hours to get full by pumping which is why I prefer saline. use pjmping, your a girl and you have an advantage here. and shit, imagine drawing two litera of intercellular fluid into your scrotum, it would take a very long time. there a reason girls dont use saline....pumping is just as effective for them and safe. watch out thougb, everytime you pump or saline inflate youll stretch your lips a bit..its a tiny amount but if you do it a lot youll begin noticing you have more labia, in my case the shaft skin has stretched so that its very loose. luckily it doesnt cause problems and is quite nice so I dont mind
With all due respect, I've done a decent amount of pumping before and it doesn't give the results I want it to.

I'm somewhat transgender and I want to get the effect of having testicles when I play sometimes. Pumping doesn't give that effect at all, but saline injection does.
muhman wrote:well, please show a preview of ur pussy so we can imagine ur plans ;)

You don't need to know those things.
be_sham wrote:This is where i get my stuff

http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Injectio ... solutions/
Thank you.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

SometimesGirl wrote:
donut wrote:your better off pumping to draw lymph fluid into your lips. girls pump up in like 20 minutes of low pressure, no need to risk infection and use supplies. for me, now that my skin has stretched it can take literally hours to get full by pumping which is why I prefer saline. use pjmping, your a girl and you have an advantage here. and shit, imagine drawing two litera of intercellular fluid into your scrotum, it would take a very long time. there a reason girls dont use saline....pumping is just as effective for them and safe. watch out thougb, everytime you pump or saline inflate youll stretch your lips a bit..its a tiny amount but if you do it a lot youll begin noticing you have more labia, in my case the shaft skin has stretched so that its very loose. luckily it doesnt cause problems and is quite nice so I dont mind
With all due respect, I've done a decent amount of pumping before and it doesn't give the results I want it to.

I'm somewhat transgender and I want to get the effect of having testicles when I play sometimes. Pumping doesn't give that effect at all, but saline injection does.
muhman wrote:well, please show a preview of ur pussy so we can imagine ur plans ;)

Thank you.

yes, it's all the same as a scrotal inflation as far as supplies, i use http://atlanticmedsupply.com/ .
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

hallo SometimesGirl,
i remember my ex girlfriend who also pumped und later filled saline. She said Salinefilling is much better feeling than pumping! than she only filled saline! The streching effekt is also much more, and it will a longer time swollen.
Ok. u must be carful + clean , than is very less risk.

ole.saline
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

SometimesGirl wrote:I'd like to try saline in my outer labia - can anyone in the UK tell me where I can buy the supplies I need?
I notice that the two suppliers mentioned in the replies to SometimesGirl's request are not in the UK, one being in Germany and the other in the USA.

Does anyone know if there are suppliers of the materials necessary for saline infusion in the UK? Or does the UK "Nanny State" make it difficult, impossible or even illegal for Medical Equipment Suppliers in the UK to supply members of the general public?

With regard to importing such supplies into the UK from abroad, does anyone have experience of this? Again, is it difficult, impossible or illegal? What complications can arise (if any)? At the very least, the cost of postage from abroad must be greater than within the UK.

I ask not for myself as I am not interested in trying it myself, but in view of SometimesGirl's question, I thought she and others in the UK might be interested in the answers.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Next day! I have done a further search for UK suppliers of saline etc. for scrotal (and other) infusions / injections. Result - nothing. However, I found the following on a Forum devoted to UK Mistresses (The Definitive Guide to Professional Domination in the UK).

This exchange about Saline Infusion and Supplies dates from about 11 months ago. (Slightly edited by Oregazmick!)

Ana: Now here's something I've been aching to learn, Trying to find seminars/classes/events teaching and demoing saline infusion have been throwing up nothing.

Lady Anna: It's very tricky getting hold of saline these days so the activity is only ever going to get less and less common.

Unless you can get some saline from a friendly doctor there is no point in finding out how to do it.

Ana: A Mistress I know in Glasgow has access to saline and did offer to let me sit in on a session the next time she'll be doing an infusion. I am thankful to her for the offer but I wouldn't want to detract from the scene in any way.

Thinking on it, I may just ask one of my regulars to lend his testes to science and be my guinea-pig for a day if she'd be willing to demo that way.

Lady Anna: Go for it. It's a complicated procedure so best to watch someone practised at it.

It's always better to take a client to another PD.

Slutty Rimmer: As the originator of this thread I'm sure nobody will mind me derailing it slightly....

So can someone please explain why on Earth something as harmless as sterile saline should be a controlled product ? Surely if there is an external market for it then producers would want to sell without being regulated. Why is the medical profession supported by the legal system in being so protective of it's practices and products which are inherently harmless ?

Can saline be imported from abroad ?

The medical profession in Britain seems to have an undue legal weight and union power not given to others. In contrast; mandatory building and engineering regulations are meant to prevent the construction of unsafe houses and infrastructure with the worthy intention of protecting the public, but there is no restriction on the open market of bricks, steel plate, or power tools to the public. We are rightly free to risk our safety each weekend with every half assed DIY project that we enthusiastically undertake.

There is a certain historic arrogance within the higher ranks of the medical profession which treats us all like imbeciles requiring their protection from our own stupid selves.

Or have I just gone off on one and got it all wrong ? Any thoughts on this matter ?

Ana: I've just found sterile saline for sale online so maybe it's not as controlled as we may think. (In the UK? Where? ~ Oregazmick.)

pumpjim: As Anna said, its hard to get the proper supplies now, i haven't done any for 2yrs+, last time I had 3litres in my balls.

Lady Anna: Bags of saline solution are Prescription Only Medicines and as such can only legally be obtained via a prescription.

Bottles of saline solution can be bought on ebay but they don't attach to giving sets which is the ideal way of administering an infusion.

You can buy bags from the EU or the US but they won't import them to you. (What does that mean? They won't send them to the UK? If so, there is no point in paying for them! ~ Oregazmick)

Some mistresses either still have or can get saline so it needn't just be a fantasy for you.

rubberbondagenut: Ana

If you wish I will ask the two Mistresses I see if they have a link for you, I know it can be bought in the UK.

Lady Anna: Anyone with a prescription or a GMC registration number can buy bags of saline with no problem at all.

END.

So it seems that my earlier comments about the UK "Nanny State" are all too correct. Are all these people on the Newart Forum who are happily inflating their genitalia (and posting photos and videos) outside the UK, mainly in the USA and Germany it would seem?

If any of you are in the UK, do please let us hear how you obtain your necessary supplies, not only where from, but how, what does the process involve in getting them into the UK, if ordering them from abroad?
Last edited by Oregazmick on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

Oregazmick I am in the UK and get mine from the website I listed at the top of this page it takes a view days to come and very good service.

BE
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

be_sham wrote:Oregazmick I am in the UK and get mine from the website I listed at the top of this page it takes a few days to come and very good service.

BE
Hi be_sham,
You are in the UK and get all your necessary saline infusion supplies from http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Injectio ... solutions/ which is in Germany. You simply order what you want from their website, pay (including post and packing charges), and what you ordered arrives at your UK address a few days later?

In view of all the above, I think there will be a few in the UK interested to read that. Thanks.

(Not currently for myself as I mentioned earlier, though your reply perhaps tempts me to think of trying it. I do however like to find out things, do online searches etc. as will be evident from some of my other posts on this Forum!)

O.
dickgas

Post by dickgas »

SometimesGirl wrote:

Thank you.
Im with you!

Take it from me - Coming from someone who's in med school (and who is a stones throw away from being completely batshit :( ), it never ceases to amaze me how completely overlooked the similarities are between the male and female body on a VERY adaptive and deeply genetic level. I mean, for christs sake the only reason why males have nipples is because ALL of us genetically begin as females. And in that sense, the penis is a clitoris and the labia is what forms the scrotum. You'll definitely get to where you want to go- there is no doubt in my mind about it! Just take it slow and steady and you will most certainly win the race~The great thing about skin is that it'll do whatever the hell you want it to; ballooning, expanding and growing included :3:3:3

Curses!! It would appear that Ive managed to turn myself on... GREAT. Looks Ill be placing some orders tonight :p

Good luck to you miss - enjoy the hell out of it and play safe 8)
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

Hallo SometimesGirl
what dickgas wrote is right in fact. But please send a Pic from you genitalregion. we all very intrested to see the objekt of this thread!
ole. saline