pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

asslicker061

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by asslicker061 »

Maybe a woolly tube sock to roll up on your big balls would help a bit too. Have a few pairs I use in the cold months to keep everything warm. Cut the toes off so I can roll them up to pee then back down.
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Your stretched sac is the stuff of dreams.....truly remarkable....especially your dedication to regular sessions. I'm truly in awe of you. And your cock is looking good as well! Keep up the good work my friend!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Been there and tried that one AL, kept slipping down. Luckily it's cold enough for the big overalls now, they help a lot along with the odd visit to the office to warm things up, mainly my feet but everything else as well.
REB, many thanks for your reply, really appreciated that. Salguy concurs with your view only he has the privilege of seeing them first hand now and again. How are you by he way, hope your good.

Saturdays, now the race car has gone are much quieter. This last Saturday i went for a stretch tube session late afternoon, something that would rarely have happened over the last few years.

2 dec 23 2.jpg
2 dec 23 1.jpg
2 dec 23 3.jpg
2 dec 23 4.jpg
2 dec 23 5.jpg
2 dec 23 6.jpg

It was just short of time to go afterwards so swapped out the 3lb heavy for my normal 60 x 40 and z 20 so back to 3 1/4 lb. I am thinking though i would like some time afterwards to keep the heavy on while the balls have some bloat. Probably better come next summer, so something to look forward to . With that in mind though, i'm in the stretch tube now and plan to keep the heavy on while i go and have a little time in a tanning cab. I time myself once in, by swinging the balls side to side to a count of 100 as they hit the right leg, then crouch down a bit to flatten out my bum that has dropped a bit these days to alliviate the white stripe under each cheek again for a count of 100 swinging forward and back, then stand up straight again and repeat both exercises. Usually finish around half a minute before the timer runs out. Allgood fun. Surprisingly, no one has asked what the clicking is coming from within the cubicle, the glans ring hitting on the weight and they go back and forth ... Maybe won't happen today with the heavy as it's only 40 mm tall.

Sunday night bed time with the normal 80 mm and 3 1/4 lb on.

3 dec 23 1.jpg
3 dec 23 2.jpg
3 dec 23 3.jpg
3 dec 234.jpg

Not long now before i get them out of this tube and see how i go for an hour or so until i get back.

It's cold out there gents, do your best....

BnL
Last edited by bignlow on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

That's a lot of weight!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Do like the tube setup with the weight at the top to slide down as the tube comes off. Keeps every thing nice and low
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumping now, it does seem a lot of weight but you have to build up to it. the skin has to get used to having the weight sat on it and everything has to get used to the pull. Slowly slowly build the weight up. If you're too heavy of had an amount of weight on for too long you will know, things will start complaining. You just have to listen to them and take some weight off. Once things have settled down you can add back for a while. It's a stady and slow build up of weight in order to be ably to carry more for longer.
AL, i have to say, now i've given myself more time to keep the heavy on it's just wonderful. Last week i had a drive over to Salguy's, he's recently had a bit of a fall and doesn't fancy the drive to meet up half way so i said i would go to him, i'll get the stretch tube on for the trip as he wanted to see how it works and if the place is nice and warm i'll get my kit off for him so he could watch me walking about with the 3 lb heave swinging away. Transfixed and glazed eyes doesn't really describe it. It felt wonderful to me, it must be a sight to behold from the other perspective.

Back in the tube yesterday, late afternoon, first chance i had.

15 dec 23 1.jpg
15 dec 23 2.jpg
15 dec 23 3.jpg
15 dec 23 4.jpg
15 dec 23 5.jpg
15 dec 23 6.jpg

Being late afternoon/getting into tea time i wanted to keep the heavy on really so off to the pub for a quick one before tea.
The big weight is impossible to hide though, even in dark blue trousers.

15 dec 23 7.jpg
15 de 23 8.jpg

Difference in colour all down to the angle of the pic in relation to the light.

Fancy another session this afternoon. Quick job now, bit of workshop maintenance, dinner and a land rover door frame to weld this afternoon so hopefully in the tube mid afternoon.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hanging 3 is impressive in it self brother. Thighs bouncing that heavy doughnut around like a tether ball would be mesmerizing.
Keep this going you'll have a bouncing swinging summer at the caravan next year.
Hope Salguy is well.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi AL. Salguy is sort of ok, his age doesn't help but he's a bit of a fighter and tries not to let it stop him.
The 3 lb heavy is a totally different weight to having 3 1/4 sat up the sac. At 40 mm tall all the weight is at the bottom so swings a lot more. At the moment it's in the trousers and the winter overalls are on which restricts it's movement quite a bit but the weight is still hanging there and moving with the leg.

Had an hour in the stretch tube at dinner and the 3 lb heavy is still on.

20 dec 23 1.jpg
20 dec 23 2.jpg
20 dec 23 3.jpg
20 dec 23 4.jpg
20 dec 23 5.jpg
20 dec 23 6.jpg
20 dec 23 7.jpg
20 dec 23 8.jpg

Still feeling good. Busy, chilly and damp here, in fact it's bloody miserable but the winter overalls are keeping things long.
Probably it until after Christmas but the weights will still be on. Hope to manage another session but we'll see.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

That pesky age thing gets you every time.
What is the Id of your heavy? Wow, that's quite a bit to carry around.
Ever downward brother
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yes AL, age will get us all eventually.
The heavy is 42mm ID. Bought it years ago and didn't get much use from it. It was ok to start with but as you start to get longer you also get thinner and with that amount of weight early doors is can squash the fluids out of the balls reducing them in size then comes slippage time. I had no choice but to go smaller on the ID. 3 1/4 lb today but that's a 60 x 40 ID and a 20 x 42 on top. More weight but the weights are spread along a greater section of the sac so it sits well. Using the stretch tube puts enough size in the balls to carry the heavy for a good few hours afterwards but depending on where i might be going it's safer at times to swap it out for something that wont appear out of the bottom of my trouser leg with a thud .....
I'm now hoping to get another 1/2 inch of length before the arrival of summer and see what happens then. Salguy is convinced i can put 2 inches on over the next year, i wish. If i'm an inch lower this time next year i'll think i've had a good year.

All the best Al and everyone else who reads this and hope everyone has a good stretching/pumping 2024.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Goals are meant to be attained and surpassed
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A quiet Friday so jumped in the stretch tube for an hour and then went for a tanning cab session to warm the bones while wearing the 3lb heavy.

22 dec 23 1.jpg
22 dec 23 2.jpg
22 dec 23 3.jpg
22 dec 23 4.jpg
22 dec 23 5.jpg

I'm trying AL, i'm trying. A quick trip round a couple of shops afterwards, Weight down one leg and the tip of the glans just rubbing the top of the weight as i walk around. Feels amazing.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great work buddy. I was up your way a couple of weekends ago, Liverpool, Sheffield, Scottish Borders…

If I ever come that way without the wife. I’m gonna come see you in the flesh! 🤣
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You are doing so well brother
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tiny, if you manage to get this way i'd leave it till summer, you might just get a day up here when it doesn't rain .....
AL, thanks, looking at your recent posts you're not doing bad yourself.

BnL