pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bert, depends sometimes on what tube you are using, Long and narrow for length. the upper portion of the sac will swell but not as much as using a big round bowl. Keeping everything nice and warm while pumping helps but once out of the tube they will pull back for a while. Best way to drop them is wrap them up in a wheat bag of a hot water bottle and if you have the time, a good soak in a hot bath. That's all of you and build up some internal body temperature. If you're core is nice and warm the balls will want to drop to get away from the heat. Even i need to go bigger on the internal diameter after pumping. Lately my go to weight has been 40 mm ID, lately i've had to up that to 42 for some reason, maybe something to do with some of the tablets i'm using but after pumping i have a 46 and that can be a job getting that on. If you make yourself bigger you're going to need bigger ID weights. It's as simple as that but you do need to get them to drop.

Busy week including this morning ( Saturday ) had some dinner then 45 mins in the stretch tube.

24 feb 24 1.jpg
24 feb 24 2.jpg

Gave them an hour or so a rest but with the 3lb heavy on.

24 feb 24 3.jpg
24 feb 24 4.jpg
24 feb 24 5.jpg

Currently i'm in one of Salguy's tubes. I have a few here as i'm looking after them for him so as part of a storage fee "" i've jumped into an 80 straight tube, 3 1/4" and a foot long. I'll have an hour in this before pint and tea time and off down town tonight with the wife for a couple or three bevvies before getting back to the local to finish the night off.
As i said Bert, i'm in the tube with warm water, loads of coconut oil on me and in there and a wheat bag underneath keeping everything nice and warm. Almost certainly i'll need the 46 ID weight afterwards but as it is only 1 3/4 lb i'll have to add a 20 as well to get things up to 60mm tall and 2 1/2 lb, about my normal.

BnL
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

Bnl, thank you. I'm trying out your recommendations right now. I'm using a 2.75 inch tube 'cause I can't fit it all in a 2.5. I had been using a 3.0 inch. Thanks for the help.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Not a problem Bert. You were complaining about not being able to get your weights back on after pumping. Unless you have a bigger set and depending on how long you pump there's nothing much you can do until they settle. I'd forgotten a bit myself having not been able to pump because of a hernia. Yesterday after the stretch tube and a rest i hit a 3 1/4 tube for an hour, a first big pump for a long time. They lasted long enough to get some pics then started cooling and pulling back. No way where my biggest ID weights going on. Wrapped them in a wheat bag on the way home and a soak in the bath before we went out it was still a battle to get them on. I had a 40 and a 20, both 46 ID. couldn't get the 40 on, just too much fluid in the sac but i did get the 20 on and then used that to pull the balls down and thinner to get the 40 on. We went down town last night to visit a few hostelries and then back to our local bar. Turned into a chilly night with temps around the zero mark and being prepared with an allen key in my pocket took the 20 off late on to give the balls some extra room. Once home i got some more oil on and noticed a bit of bruising, probably from me trying to get the 40 on first earlier. Silly mistake but when you havn't pumped in a long time and are used to the weights everything was on the table. I should have left them really but didn't have the patience last night. School boy error but we all do it sometimes. That meant no repeat today which i had in my head yesterday as a possibility and only myself to blame. So, the moral is, just be patient and let them come to you, you'll know when they're ready with experience, getting carried away isn't always a good idea.

So. In a pump tube for an hour, and possibly 10 mins..... Trying to think how long it's been. Must be 3 years at least. I had the hernia for 2 years2 months from diagnosis to op'. did manage the odd short pump early doors but gave up on it and the op' was 12 1/2 months ago and much worse than the first one i had.
Luckily, i think, there was a big silicone seal in the box with Salguy's tubes, not used one before, my tubes were always fitted with a cushion ring and stepped out in size as they went down the tube to stop the top of the sac from bloating too much. With this tube once i'm through the seal it's straight into a 3 1/4 tube so i ended up bloated from top to bottom. In the end i didn't really care, i was back in the tube...

End of the session and straight out of the tube.

24 feb 24 6.jpg
24 feb 24 7.jpg
24 feb 24 8.jpg
24 feb 24 9.jpg
24 feb 24 11.jpg
24 feb 24 10.jpg

Strange how you can still see the ring around the sac where the seal rings sit in the stretch tube.
Not the best looking set of balls after the pump but they did settle quite quickly and looked perfectly normal after being in the bath. The balls were absolutely massive inside which probably didn't help the drop there being so much sac around them. No late night pics, the cold saw to that but they're now on the warm and i'll see how they are in a bit. Still some ball size this morning which was good and probably back to my normal by tomorrow but it was just wonderful being back in a tube. More to come.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Great massive results brother
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Good to see you back in the tube mate. Looking swell…

Give chippy lady some pumped bulge to look at 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

My Chain Gangs won't fit - Off to the 3d-print cave, BallMan !
For ball weights that are too small, make a pair of plastic shims that fit between the two halves. Might need a longer set screw....
Seems a common problem especially after pumping. It's hard to order a size that fit.
Could be another ChainGang offering.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
pilsner

Post by pilsner »

a lot of work has been done and the result is great, it is beautiful to look at. awesome
pilsner
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

AL, Tiny me, Pumping now, pilsner, many thanks
3 weekends ago i had a session in the stretch tube Saturday morning and a session in a 3 1/4" straight tube. Went for it a bit and probably overdid it a tad but enjoyed the size. Idea was to do the same the following Saturday but ended up busy changing a gearbox in one of the daughters cars along with my other daughters boyfriend giving me a hand so that went out of the window. Too busy during the week until last week when it eventually tailed off towards the end of the week. Friday i had around 40mins in the stretch tube before dinner and back in for another 30 mins or so ( i wasn't really counting ) while i had my dinner. Out at a concert Friday night, Saturday was a bit of a late start so with everything on the warm i went to find some dinner and once back here with it, straight into the stretch tube for an hour. Couple of hours rest and into the straight tube for an hour. Took it a bit steadier and occupied my self with paperwork so i wasn't picking the vac' up quite so often. A good size and shape afterwards but too late for pics, needed to be out of here and no weights. After the last straight tube session it was a battle to get them on and i ended up marking the sac quite a bit in the process. I left them till around 9 ish and got everything in for a good soak in the bath. 30mins and on with a 40 and a 20 @ 46ID and 2 1/2 lb. Went on wonderfully, nice hang and good ball size. Not quite the normal amount of drop due to more sac surrounding the bigger balls and unfortunately couldn't get and late night pics then either. Still with the 46's this morning but now ready to swap them out for the 42's. A50 and a 20 x 42mm and 2 3/4 lb.
Pics from Friday only.

8 mar 24 1.jpg
8 mar 24 2.jpg
8 mar 24 3.jpg
8 mar 24 4.jpg

A much quieter week this week as much as i have 2 restorations here and one resurection of a car that's been sat for quite a few years i'm hoping i can find the time this week to up things a bit and see if i can build some size again.

BnL
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

I love the detailed descriptions accompanying the great pictures. Looking back to the first entries I can see your progress downward. The pictures motivate me. Thanks!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Some more for you Bert.

Weights were back on late Saturday night after a Saturday of stretch tube and straight tube. Swapped the 46's out for 42's @ 2 3/4 lb on Monday morning and these are Tuesday dinner time.

12 mar 24 1.jpg
12 mar 24 2.jpg
12 mar 24 3.jpg
12 mar 24 4.jpg
12 mar 24 5.jpg
12 mar 24 6.jpg
12 mar 24 7.jpg

Bit quieter this week but with 2 restorations here and another to bring back to life there's always something to do, just not the same sort of dead lines so hoping to get a session or two in mid week, tomorrow of Thursday and then go again on Saturday if i have the chance.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Now that’s a stretch!

When you get back in that big tube of yours, you’re gonna be huge!

Fill out that MTj for sure with that length… 😎
Huff Stuff

Post by Huff Stuff »

Awesome stretch BNL
Always so inspiring to see your commitment
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tiny, The only problem with making them wider and fuller is they get shorter so more length required yet. Straight tube on Saturday hopefully.
Huff stuff, thanks for the compliment and glad you like them.

Wednesday afternoon after an hour in the stretch tube.....

13 mar 24 1.jpg
13 mar 24 2.jpg
13 mar 24 3.jpg
13 mar 24 4.jpg
13 mar 24 5.jpg

More tomorrow given the chance, build up for Saturday.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Another couple of stretch tube sessions this week, last one a couple of hours ago.

15 mar 24 1.jpg
15 mar 24 2.jpg
15 mar 24 3.jpg
15 mar 24 4.jpg
15 mar 24 5.jpg

Think that's a 3 iron Tiny.

15 mar 24 6.jpg
15 mar 24 7.jpg
15 mar 24 8.jpg

Plans for another session tomorrow morning and the straight tube in the afternoon. Hoping this what looks like extra length will fill out nicely.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Looks more like mid-mashie to me… 🤔