pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

I concur with what u say and let me add that u are a valued addition to this forum, very insightful and sane. Hope u stick around....Best regards, BB.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Oh! Before I forget, your mention of moisturizer is important since u live in the UK. I mention this because I discovered a lotion(cream) called Palmer's Shea Butter formula which is absolutely magical for skin stretching and moisturizing particularly for our fetish! It comes in a tub(plastic jar) and dissolves into the skin beautifully with body heat and increases skin elasticity by at least 30% IMO. It is positively and most noticeable on scrotal skin and foreskin which is ideal, since it is made by the E.T.Browne Co. in the U.K.(London) I had to mention it to u if u don't already use it . In Canada it is not marketed and I have to obtain it from my American cousins .
I have raved about this before on this site and many would agree with me, try it u will be amazed and I am positive that whatever your goal is in stretching it will greatly speed up the process ,probably by 30% more stretch :shock: :wink: It has been amazing for me and that is why I continually recommend it, it's magical, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that bullbags i'll have a look into that. I used alsorts and everything in the early days but when i went onto tesco's own brand aftersun i saw some great results. I figured that if aftersun is specifically designed to get moisture into dried out skin, ading it to normal skin would leave it super soft and stretchy which it seems to do but i'll hunt out some of that palmers and give it a go.
Just as a reminder gents. Even if you're not pumping, keep that sack moisturised, it will pay dividends the next time you do pump.
With that in mind, i wont be pumping for a few days due to overdoing it a bit on monday but the moisturiser has been applied regularly over the last couple of days. after work yesterday i was home for tea and then had the task of scalping the lawns which have grown like hell whilst i was away, then a good soak in a hot bath. These are after the bath.
sept 2 after 002.jpg
sept 2 after 003.jpg
sept 2 after 004.jpg
sept 2 after 008.jpg
Not the best pictures this time i'm afraid and that last one had to go in as it wouldn't upload the one i wanted.
After the bath it was time for a couple of beers from the fridge and settle down on the sofa for a bit of telly wrapped up in a dressing gown to keep the heat from the bath. Again, not the best pic's but these are the end of the night.
sept 2 after 010.jpg
sept 2 after 011.jpg
and one from a different angle...
sept 2 after 013.jpg
The idea of pumping for me is to get these results, bigger balls and lower hanging. Whilst it's nice to show how big i/we can get from pumping, and i do like the bulge when going out, it's a shame more people don't post their after pump pic's to show their progress, i.e their natural hang as it progresses over time. After all isn't that what we are after. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the pump and the size afterwards but that is a means to an end to get progressively bigger and lower in the natural state.
See you later

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Superb hang mate! And yes a subtle bulge in public/work is always a sneaky pleasure I have especially when I spy someone caught in the hypnotic grasp of my package whether it be man or women :twisted: Dress pants are my favorite.
By the way what are your goals ultimately for hang? Mine are approximately 8" with 16" of circumference at the very bottom, actually pretty conservative when compared to some of the super stars on this forum. Thanks for the great pics, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hello again BB.
The honest truth to your question is as big and low as i can get. Don't know how long it will take or what sort of size i might get to but it's bloody nice getting there by the pull down the tube.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

After overdoing it a bit on Monday this week has seen some major moisturisation going on. with no pumping this week, friday i was good enough for some weights. Two in the morning and a third added at lunch time.

sept 7 005.jpg
sept 7 006.jpg
Back home and a good scrub and soak in the bath and i have these to tuck down my trouser leg to keep warm for the wife to play with later and off out for a couple of pints.

sept 7 009.jpg
sept 7 013.jpg
Back to pumping next week with a bit of luck.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks again for the replies and PM's
Well, the wife was really ready to play with the results on friday night and a fun time it was.
Was left to myself for a couple or three hours on Sunday so decided to have a crafty pump whilst watching the grand prix. My biggers tubes were at work so decided i'd just have a quick half hour or so in my teardrop jar, jar 8. I still like this jar. I should be able to completelly fill this now but that may have to be another day when i'm feeling like a big bulk pump.

This is about 20 mins in
sept8 001.jpg
and this about 30/35
sept8 004.jpg
Keeping the water warm keeps the balls warm and they drop nicely into the shape of the jar.
You can't see it properly as the water dissolves the lub into it which gives a constant if watered down moisture boost during pumping.

I was about to stop pumping at that stage but i noticed there was only 10 laps left in the race, about 15 mins so decided to keep going. All pump i had not been above 5 hg watching the pressure drop as the balls grew so let it go down to around 2hg and then bring it back up to 4 or 5 so just kept it constant at around 3hg till the end of the race and then ramped it up to make sure it stayed on whilst i went out for a ciggie.
These are around 10 mins after the session
sept8 007.jpg
sept8 009.jpg
sept8 010.jpg
sept8 014.jpg
sept8 024.jpg
sept8 027.jpg
sept8 029.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

By the end of the night they were hanging beautifully but the phone was flat so this morning i came into work and put it on charge for a while whilst i warmed everything through with a wheat bag.
As i am this morning.
sept8nxt morn 002.jpg
sept8nxt morn 004.jpg
sept8nxt morn 003.jpg
Hopefully tonight i'll have the time for another pump, just havn't made up my mind yet what with or for how long. One thing is telling me to go long and give it some, whilst the disciplinarian in me is telling me to get back into the teardrop jar for half an hour, have a half hour rest and then back in for another half hour, if nothing else, just to see the results of going steady after having a bonus pump yesterday. We'll see.

happy pumping everyone and stay safe.

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

It's always a delicate balance but u must always listen to your body to prevent injury! Small progressions, dedication and vigilance on the Hg levels will produce frightfully magnificent results the envy of lesser men :twisted: (oh and don't forget the 'Palmer's Shea butter formula' moisturizer which I call the 'magical elongator'). By the way, very interesting tear drop jar u are using, it may begin to be difficult to exit at one point though!? Best regards ,BB.
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Bignlow, great set of pic's of your low hanging sac.
Do they stay that way all day without weights? :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bull bags, i havn't found it yet but a friend of ours who also knows i pump is allways out at the shops and seems to find allsorts of stuff so i'll ask her to have a look out for me the next time i see her.
Camma, yes they do if it's warm enough, a problem we have over here with our weather but you can see how they are in the after the bath shots when i'm nice and warm. The weights are just to encourage the internals to stretch to keep up with the sack. Don't tend to use them as often as i did but much use in the past has helped get me where i am now so maybe i could do with using them more. I tend to use them more in winter at work. I warm them up first and they help to keep things warm during the day. I also sling a wheat bag around them. It keeps the weights warm and keeps me warm. Under sweat pants and overalls its well hidden.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a quick re post for those of you who have come into this late and not started at the begining. These are at the bigger end of my collection, the others too small to be used now really.
23.jpg
24.jpg
Tubes 6 and 7 are rarely used these days, no 7 occasionally at work but it's a dry pump. Very difficult to control the water with an open connector at the bottom. half hour at a time max in that. Jar 8 is my teardrop jar, still use that one now and again and acctually used it on Sunday and last night. 10 & 11 are my current big tubes and my favourites. I have to start in 10, 2 sometimes 3 pumps in that and then into 11.

So, last night i was a very good boy and pumped with discipline, as i and we should. With a time limit on me last night i did a quick half hour in the teardrop jar, jar 8, then a good 20 maybe 25 mins rest and then another half hour. Both pumps were at a max of 5hg, letting it drop off to around 2hg and then bringing it back up to 4 or 5
sept 9 001.jpg
his was half an hour first pump.
sept 9 004.jpg
After the rest period it was back in. This is after the second half hour.
sept 9 005.jpg
This is a good jar for short pumps, the lub dissolves into the water which makes it a bit murky but by keeping everything nice and warm the balls pump and stretch slack into the teardrop of the jar.
Two half hours and these are the results. I wasn't going for anything spectacular, just a maintenance pump so to speak but it will not be a waste of time, everything adds up over time.
sept 9 008.jpg
sept 9 011.jpg
sept 9 014.jpg
sept 9 020.jpg
sept 9 022.jpg
came into work this morning and warmed everything through and JUST managed to get my balls through the cushion ring so building on last night it's a weight day today and i might just get them off late afternoon and have a quick half hour in a tube.

Bignlow
buckballs

Post by buckballs »

hi bignlow, the moisturiser is for sale in boots dept.less than £4.theres also an odourless option too.thanks for all your information and opinions on here.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that buckballs
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

4 o'clock today after a day with the weights.
sept 10 001.jpg
might get in a tube yet ! still thinking about it.

bignlow