pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

asslicker061

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by asslicker061 »

Great hang brother. Hope your pump weekend goes very well. Sounds like a great time. Always fun to share the pleasures of pumping with others. Hope a great time is had by all.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks AL.
Greetings from the caravan. Got here last night ( Saturday ) a bit later than planned. Sorted the van out and got some heating on and warmed the stretch tube up. Once in i went round the corner to see our friends wearing the stretch tube and had a good 45 minutes in it. Came back to the caravan and swapped into my old 70 into 80 and went back wearing that with the cock tubes for him to try and some nipple tubes and a set of nipple cups i made years ago for her. He was quite taken with the cock tube, she was a bit hesitant but did try the nipple tubes. Think she was being held back by bit of embarassment with me being there and it didn't help with him chomping at the bit to get her to have a go. I had around hour and a quarter in the tube and they were suitably impressed when i got out of it. No pics last night, it was late and came back and went straight to bed.
This morning i had a session in my old jug and filled it in around 35 mins, carry over size from the night before helping.
A few from this morning.

22 oct 23 1.jpg
22 oct 23 2.jpg
22 oct 23 3.jpg
22 oct 23 4.jpg

The jug does round me off, not my favourite but with the amount of time i've had being forced to leave the tubes alone i'm glad of anything.
With a tube on the warm i'm about to go back over for the night and see what happens tonight. Hopefully some pics tonight to put up tomorrow.

BnL
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Must be nice to pump openly with friends. A rarity.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Pumpchub

Post by Pumpchub »

How does your stretch tube work? And how would a guy make one
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Pumpchub wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:46 am How does your stretch tube work? And how would a guy make one
Go to page 237 and start reading 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Nice swell brother. May be a little tough to get a weight on though, still impressive.
My MTJ does the same to me. Have some silicon rings I put on them to make room.
First timer jitters. Just have to keep them from over pressuring. Him to her included. Have a great time.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumping Now, it is a rarity but it's so good. Friends have to be receptive to it but they both know what i do and have seen photos in the past, just not in the flesh so to speak. He, got into it straight away but needs a bit of tutoring to do it properly without damaging himself. She is getting into the nipple thing and i'm sure could get further into it in time.

Pumpchub. It's quite simple. It's a standard 70mm tube. I came up with it to try and take advantage of the extra length of wearing the weights while i had the hernia and couldn't pump. The idea was to keep the groin away from the vac' but stretch the balls. A big weight on the balls that's too big to go in the tube is the start. I use a 3 lb heavy weight but anything bigger than the tube entry could be used. this means the tube will not seal at the top so the white stretchy silicone ring you see in the tube is what seals the tube. The silicone ring is just a fit and can pull on the angle sometimes and the vac' can pull air past it so i use the pig ring to help keep things straight as much as possible. I used to use it on top of the silicone ring but now use it under, the vac' expands it to make a second seal and acts as a cushion under the silicane ring and makes it more comfortable, you'll be surprised at the pull you can get so comfort is everything. I'd like to use a wider tube but i have the largest silicone ring i can get at Secret Leather so i'll come up with something one day. If i use it again in the next couple of days i'll try and get a pic so you can see the order of stack.

Back round to the friends caravan last night and much earlier than the previous night. I started and went round with a straight 3" and did around an hour and a half. Of our friends, he was into the cock tube a couple of times during my first session. I've warned him of the dangers of too much vac' and probably frightened him a bit which is good. he's doing short sessions but did 3 while i was in the 3". I had a rest after the 3", sitting with the wheat bag keeping everything nice and warm and 'she' tried the nipple cups and had them on for a good 20/25 mins. I came back to my van to get another beer and a quick tube warm of my old 70 into 80 with a bit of warm water in it i realised the coconut oil and hand pump was still at our friends so had to get into the tube in front of them which they found quite interesting if not amusing as it was a bit of a job getting in. I had to use a bit of tube in the entry to let the air out of the tube as i slowly pushed everything in. had another hour in that tube while 'He' hd another couple of goes in the cock tube and 'She' had another go in the nipple tubes she'd tried the night before.

Quite chilly late on here last night and the balls are definitely out of practice with the full blown pumping after 3 years off so they're pulling back quite a bit. Not the look i'm after but at the moment i'll take it.

22 oct 23 5.jpg
22 oct 23 6.jpg
22 oct 23 7.jpg
22 oct 23 8.jpg
22 oct 23 9.jpg

I'm quite sure i'm going for it a bit too much. I've missed that pull big time and as Pipefitter says, sometimes less is more. 'He' and 'She' are off back home today and i have things to do so i'll get my sensible head back on and leave off today and probably just have the one session tonight in the 3" and see what happens. Probably long but steady and just take it easy and see if i can get back to length as opposed to round.

'He' is now on the hunt for a tube and 'She' is taking the nipple tubes with her. I'm sure they'll be on the hunt for some more nipple tubes when they get back so we might now have another couple of pumpers.

Bnl
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Well done brother. They do tend to pull up when the is a chill in the air. A little work and they will be back down. The hang may not be as long with the increase size but will still be there. Just makes more to stretch.
Your friends see a bit of swell and increased sensitivity in their attempts?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Nice to have a bit of a bulge though isn’t it 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Morning AL. I've been round this morning, see how they are. He's fine, didn't really do enough to make any difference. I gave him a tube he could pack easily to help build core, he's getting on a bit and would like to keep his cock in working order. i specifically asked her if she could feel them this morning to which she answered no so i said good, that's how they should be. I think she'll be in the nipple tubes much more than he'll be in a tube. They will have to go shopping first, they need a hand pump, he needs a tube and she will probably end up with some proper nipple tubes. Can't see him being a regular, they've still got two girls at home, same as us but it'll be much easier for her to pump more around the house as she's doing whatever she's doing at the time. They are regularly naked at home so it will be easier for her while the girls are out at work, he needs to get himself a tube and work at it if he wants to build core, i just think he doesn't have it in him. We'll see.

EDIT. Tiny, you must have posted while i was doing this. Yes it's nice to have the bulge, took it to the local pub down here yesterday for Sunday lunch with our friends wearing some very pale grey pants, just prefer the bulge to be down a trouser leg and longer but for now just happy to be back in the tubes.

Got things nicely warmed up this morning much better.....

23 oct 23 1.jpg
23 oct 23 2.jpg
23 oct 23 3.jpg
23 oct 23 4.jpg
23 oct 23 5.jpg
23 oct 23 6.jpg

Much oil and shea butter today and a nice steady session tonight. Ever downwards ...

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Monday night and all by myself ..ah. No problem, i can usually find something to do

Like getting into a tube, seeing as it's here.

23 oct 23 7.jpg

Later in the night ....

23 oct 23 8.jpg
23 oct 23 9.jpg
23 oct 23 10.jpg
23 oct 23 11.jpg
23 oct 23 12.jpg
23 oct 23 13.jpg

And a while later,

23 oct 23 14.jpg

Sort of had to really ........

A day off today, they are feeling it a bit but after 3 years they have had some stick over the last 3 nights and i'd like to see the weights back on. all sizes here and plumped for a 50 x 42 with a 20 x 46 at the bottom so it sits wider on the still bloated balls and sac.
Off up the road for a couple of pints shortly and see what i have later.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tuesday afternoon i had a drive over to Great Yarmouth. Wife wanted me to see if could get a couple of things for her and i wanted a couple of things for me. With everything warm beforehand, it was time to get the weights back on. Had to go for a 50 x 42 with a 20 x 46 underneath due to still having some bloat. 2 3/4 lbs and set off like this....

24 oct 23 1.jpg

Later last night, my last before heading home today, a trip up to the local pub to sample a couple and back to the caravan for a peaceful couple of hours before being up and getting everything packed up to go and the van shut down for the winter.
At the end of the night i went to bed with these....

24 oct 23 3.jpg
24 oct 23 4.jpg
24 oct 23 5.jpg
24 oct 23 6.jpg
24 oct 23 7.jpg
24 oct 23 8.jpg
24 oct 23 9.jpg
24 oct 23 10.jpg

been chatting with the friends i was pumping with over the weekend and He says She might be up for taking some pics if we manage to do it again sometime so that's something to look forward to.
Long drive back today and back to work tomorrow. Ah well, can't have everything.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Nice size and well rounded brother. Increase ball size and it shortens the sack stretch but worth it. Looks like you are doing well with the increased weight too. Do like how you free hang with your head just above your balls. A natural look.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yes AL, it was nice to get back into the tubes again and made even better by sitting with our friends doing a bit of the same for their first time. I believe next time if she's in the mood she'll be up for a lot more. See if i can get her to apply the coconut oil afterwards and take some pics from a different perspective.
Friday night and the wife was out with her cousin watching a play her cousin's hubby was in. Peace and quiet. After making my own tea, bath time before going out was just about usual time but without the rush. Decided i'd go down to the pub with the ight grey trousers i had on at the caravan earlier in the week and tucked these down the right leg while putting them on.

27 oct 23 1.jpg
27 oct 23 2.jpg
27 oct 23 3.jpg
27 oct 23 4.jpg
27 oct 23 5.jpg
27 oct 23 6.jpg

A 50 x 42 and a 20 x 42, 2 3/4 lb.

Quiet afternoon at work and left to my own devices i'm now back in the 3" tube. Just doing 45 mins to bloat up again a bit so i can still get the weights on for later tonight.....

BnL.
Last edited by bignlow on Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Always nice to hang with friends doing what you enjoy. Hopefully they will follow your advice and not over do it and loose interest before the next get together.
Bet you had some admiring eyes on you choice of trousers at the Pub.