pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

asslicker061

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by asslicker061 »

A real good look on you brother. The doughnut weight is 4 1/2 lbs? The biggest at chain gang is a little over 3.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

No AL, the heavy is 3 lb, the 60 and the 50 together are 4 1/2.

Friday, weary, hardly stopped for the last 3 weeks and knackered so didn't do a right lot yesterday. Done bugger all today yet to be honest.
Friday afternoon though, stretch tube for an hour.

19 jan 24 1.jpg
19 jan 24 2.jpg

Love the hang afterwards...

19 jan 24 3.jpg

Since i've been using the stretch tube for an hour, the cock, trapped at the top is quite numb but 5 to 10 mins later is quite lively and regularly needs taking care of.

19 jan 24 5.jpg
19 jan 24 6.jpg

Won't or can't properly stand up on it's own with the weight dragging everything above down but hey ho...

19 jan 24 4.jpg

Where's my lady friend from the caravan when you need her. Apparently, after me getting them started with a bit of pumping, the next time the 3 of us can get together she's going to take me in hand. She's also after taking both of us in hand to see who last the longest. Know who'll win that to start with so hopefully after some of her attention i'll be catching up quick. In the mean time i need to give the old fella plenty of exercise, try and get it tuned in to being used after all this time being generally ignored.
Another stretch session later, keep things on the move hopefully, downwards.

BnL
xxlulli

Post by xxlulli »

Die Gewichte brauche ich auch das sieht so geil aus
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Nice to see you can still get it up! :mrgreen:

When you go for your hand shandies make sure you get her left hand, hopefully her ability to maintain peak wanking action will be less proficient and leave you with a chance of winning!! :lol:

💦💦🍆✊🏼✊🏼🍆💦💦
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Always fun getting the blood flowing in all the right places. Looking good decked out with the heavy and the glans ring too
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

From across the pond, it's pretty far to figure out your British slang :)
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:39 am From across the pond, it's pretty far to figure out your British slang :)
Hand shandy = hand job with a happy ending

Top hand shandy = expert hand job with a happy ending

Wank = hand job

Have a good day y’all…
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

"Done bugger all today" assume 'tired' over there. Another connotation south of Canada !
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Many thanks for the replies.
Pumping now, yes "done bugger all today" is me basically knackered, overly tired, and can't really be bothered doing anything. Another version being "my get up and go has got up and fucked off".

Been a while. Been cold here for most of the past 3 or 4 weeks. Mild here at the moment but wet and windy . Been busy as well, one out, one in and the odd nights as well. Good for the bank balance but drags the life out of you after 3 or 4 weeks of it and i'm not getting any younger. That being the case, not much to report from the last few weeks, just getting on with it.
Saturday just gone was another day where i couldn't really be bothered, just too tired so spent the majority of the day in the office after a late start.
With that in mind i had the stretch tube on the warm and had a late afternoon hour in it.

3 feb 24 1.jpg
3 feb 24 2.jpg

Not used it for a while but for a quick session last Thursday. Would have liked to have been lower in the tube but i'm thinking tiredness can affect more than just energy levels.

Out of the tube.

3 feb 24 3.jpg
3 feb 24 4.jpg

The 3lb heavy is 42mm ID. My 60 is 40 so to make the transition easier i put the 60 back on above the heavy.

3 feb 24 5.jpg

5 1/2 lbs. Feels wonderful but not something i'd manage for long at the moment. probably better suited to the warmer weather.
3lb off and a 20 on top of the 60 for my usual 3 1/4lb.

3 feb 24 6.jpg
3 feb 24 7.jpg

And bed time...

3 feb 24 8.jpg
3 feb 24 9.jpg
3 feb 24 10.jpg

As most of you will have gleaned by now, coconut oil is my go to for lub'/miosturising and i've been experimenting lately with adding to it. Not always successful but you have to try this and that to get what you want. It's mainly to thicken up the coconut oil and get it to last longer before having to apply more. The more you try and keep everything warm the quicker it soaks in and dries. I find winter bloody awkward for keeping the stretch going so i'm trying anything and everything to try and keep the gains going, to no avail a lot of the time but you have to try. Narrowed it down to balms so at the moment i'm trying various ones but once i've mixed some with the coconut oil i sort of have to keep to it to save wasting the oil. Got a tube of nipple balm off massage lady the other day with a bit left in it so i'm on that as a mix at the moment but i'm thinking lip balm and she also gave me a half tube of foot balm, designed to get rid of that rough dried skin on the feet you get, usually from working in boots all the time. I'm thinking if that's good enough to treat that sort of skin it could do wonders for already supple skin. Only one way to find out but i'll get through this first mix first.
This next week should be a little steadier so hopefully i can get some more stretch tube in and try to catch up a bit by keeping up the pulling exercise.

BnL
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

bignlow wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:57 am Many thanks for the replies.
Pumping now, yes "done bugger all today" is me basically knackered, overly tired, and can't really be bothered doing anything. Another version being "my get up and go has got up and fucked off".

Been a while. Been cold here for most of the past 3 or 4 weeks. Mild here at the moment but wet and windy . Been busy as well, one out, one in and the odd nights as well. Good for the bank balance but drags the life out of you after 3 or 4 weeks of it and i'm not getting any younger. That being the case, not much to report from the last few weeks, just getting on with it.
Saturday just gone was another day where i couldn't really be bothered, just too tired so spent the majority of the day in the office after a late start.
With that in mind i had the stretch tube on the warm and had a late afternoon hour in it.

3 feb 24 1.jpg

3 feb 24 2.jpg

Not used it for a while but for a quick session last Thursday. Would have liked to have been lower in the tube but i'm thinking tiredness can affect more than just energy levels.

Out of the tube.

3 feb 24 3.jpg

3 feb 24 4.jpg

The 3lb heavy is 42mm ID. My 60 is 40 so to make the transition easier i put the 60 back on above the heavy.

3 feb 24 5.jpg

5 1/2 lbs. Feels wonderful but not something i'd manage for long at the moment. probably better suited to the warmer weather.
3lb off and a 20 on top of the 60 for my usual 3 1/4lb.

3 feb 24 6.jpg

3 feb 24 7.jpg

And bed time...

3 feb 24 8.jpg

3 feb 24 9.jpg

3 feb 24 10.jpg

As most of you will have gleaned by now, coconut oil is my go to for lub'/miosturising and i've been experimenting lately with adding to it. Not always successful but you have to try this and that to get what you want. It's mainly to thicken up the coconut oil and get it to last longer before having to apply more. The more you try and keep everything warm the quicker it soaks in and dries. I find winter bloody awkward for keeping the stretch going so i'm trying anything and everything to try and keep the gains going, to no avail a lot of the time but you have to try. Narrowed it down to balms so at the moment i'm trying various ones but once i've mixed some with the coconut oil i sort of have to keep to it to save wasting the oil. Got a tube of nipple balm off massage lady the other day with a bit left in it so i'm on that as a mix at the moment but i'm thinking lip balm and she also gave me a half tube of foot balm, designed to get rid of that rough dried skin on the feet you get, usually from working in boots all the time. I'm thinking if that's good enough to treat that sort of skin it could do wonders for already supple skin. Only one way to find out but i'll get through this first mix first.
This next week should be a little steadier so hopefully i can get some more stretch tube in and try to catch up a bit by keeping up the pulling exercise.

BnL
Amazing low hanging heavy bull nuts!! Powerful!!!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Talldrink, thanks for the comment.

Monday, a bus inspection usually means a late dinner. Takes too long at that time to make something up so it's a trip down to my mate's chip shop for a bit of something. Many of you will have read about the lass behind the counter that likes a good look at my nether region whenever she get's chance and this Monday was no exception. Right opposite the shop is a short road down to the station. I usually turn round and park back at the top, right opposite the shop and more often than not positions herself so that she can watch me crossing the main road to the shop. She had a treat yesterday. With just short of 4 1/2 inches of stainless and 4 1/2 lb, i can pull them through the pee flap of my long johns and tuck them down one leg of my trousers.

5 feb 24 2.jpg

With all that down there they have a life of their own as i cross the road and yesterday she made sure she didn't miss a step. I was the only one in the shop at that time, leant backwards against the wall at the side of the door while she did condiments and wrapping which she seemed to take her time with and i lost count of the number of times i saw her eyes lift to have a good look. As she's obviously a fan it would be remiss of me not to give her something to look at now and again.

5 feb 14 1.jpg

Finally she looked up and realised i'd probably seen her looking and gave a wry smile. Ha ha. I'll give her another treat on Friday .....

BnL

Edit, no idea why that last one is going in sideways, i've reduced the size twice and it's well under the limit. Just click on it to get it the right way up.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

When you gonna ask her if she wants to cop a feel…??!! :lol:
Huff Stuff

Post by Huff Stuff »

Awesome pump. I’m humbled by the sheer maniless of your meat. Thanks for sharing publicly so many intimate private pics, that takes balls.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Been a while....
Tiny, i'll catch her again one day when she realises i can see her looking and ask if she wants to see what she thinks she's seeing. Pics on the phone to start it ...
Huff Stuff, thanks for the comment and the appreciation.

As i said, been a while, just busy busy and cold. Been absolutely knackered.
For a while i've been taking a Horny Goat weed complex with lots of good things in it for a gentleman of an age but whenever i want to order more they're always out of stock so had a word with Massage lady and Maca seemed to be the thing. Found a Maca & ginseng mix with lots of good things in it and while i was looking through the list found some Tribulus terrestris with 95% saponins as well so i've been on both for the last couple of weeks. More feeling in the cock but i'm sure reading up about them that they're still to kick in properly yet. Might introduce some Fenugreek as well, maybe. I have noticed the balls looking a bit bigger. Might be me but wearing the 60 x 40 ID ( 2 1/2lb ) in the weather and temps we've had over the last few weeks i seemed to be tight in the weight all the time. Last week i started getting a bit sore down the back of the sac but couldn't see anything initially. Eventually showed it's face, just in one spot mainly. Somehow doubt it was the tightness, i probably or possibly caught it with a nail getting the coconut oil in there. A few days with reduced weight and applications of Savlon and everything seems to be back to normal. I'd been wearing a 50 x 42, just the 2 lb and now added a 20 x 42 so the weight is up slightly at 2 3/4 lb and 70mm high. Hanging a lot better today as well.
Also doesn't help working almost 7 days a week and a lot of nights as well, tiring but it has to be done. had to be in work yesterday afternoon to put one of the daughters car interior back in, steady but more hours. Quick pint afterwards and tea followed by a good soak and some time sat on my arse in front of the telly for a change.

Bed time last night.

18 feb 24 1.jpg
18 feb 24 2.jpg
18 feb 24 3.jpg
18 feb 24 4.jpg
18 feb 24 5.jpg
18 feb 24 6.jpg

I've been trying my best to gain some more length over this winter. Seems at the moment to no avail but not for the want of trying. Not been able to get into the stretch tube lately, either too cold or not the time so that hasn't helped but i'll battle on regardless.
After adding some nipple balm to the coconut oil i've also added a bit of the foot balm. Hopefully now things have settled down i can get this skin super stretchy and find some more length.
Crack on

BnL
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

Bnl, I have tried combination pumping and weight stretching - similar to you processes. But, after I have pumped I get really big. Big balls are okay (in fact they are grest). But, I fing the scrotum above the balls expands so I can't get my weights on (the inner diameter isn't enough). How do you do it?