Schon Probiert?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Perfekt

Post by Perfekt »

bdtymes2

Post by bdtymes2 »

is there more to this? curious to see the aftermath
pierceboy

Post by pierceboy »

Hallo Perfect!

Ein schöner Film und Fotos!
Ich und meine Freundin getestet haben brennesslen bei vielen Gelegenheiten, mit einem positiven Ergebnis. Wir sind auch daran interessiert, uns für bi-Stick und Wespe-Stick, aber nie versucht. Wird es sich dabei um eine lokale Schwellung? wie hoch ist Schwellungen und wie lange es besteht? Gibt es einen Film zeigt, dass die Ergebnisse vor und nach?
Wünsche Ihnen viel Glück und Erfolg mit dieser Art von Experiment!

Pierceboy
Perfekt

Post by Perfekt »

Nun mit Brenneseln kann man das nicht vergleichen.Bei den 1.bis3. mal ist die Schwellung doch recht groß. Da schwillt nicht nur die Eichel sondern das ganze Teil. Das hält dann aber auch mal schon 5 Tage an. Der Körber muß ja erst Antikörber bilden. Wenn man so wie ich dann schon 10 Stche hatte,passiert da leider nicht mehr viel. Es ist ja aber auch der Kick,den Stich zu setzen. :D Bilder und Videos kommen demnächst.
luchs32

Post by luchs32 »

For those who do not speak german these are the nearest to translations I got...

starting just below the pictures.

piercedpete wrote:
As was suppl.-smooth-eat

Perfekt wrote:
Simply only luxuriant and a beautiful thick acorn!

twisterfister wrote:
Then you must be beekeepers That would try gladly times with more nerve with conventional Stingers. Greetings

AmyNJim wrote:
can anyone explain to me in engish what this is please thanks Amy

Perfekt wrote:
more twisterfister wrote:
That would try gladly times with more of the conventional stingers. Greetings I do not have already tried only a stinging on command!

Sir_Larry wrote:
It looks like the dude is getting a bee to sting his cock. If I knew the language I'd get it translated.

AmyNJim wrote:
thats what I see as well from that why would you want to do this please let me know curious minds want to know

twisterfister wrote:
say times…. which is for feeling? Hab´s already some paints made with Brennnesseln, is that similar? If then warscheinlich are not enough so violently?! Greeting

Perfekt wrote:
Jo is as with sting/bite only continues biting longer! To overcome one must however first times the pass and allergic should not one also be!

azubi43 wrote
Know however with wasps. Use plastic bottle, on a side cuts I hole inside, so largely which I in-get bag and penis, afterwards comes by the flaschenöffnung or two wasps. catch I jumps then somewhat and gentleman then stings the wasps too. - fast the bag and the tail from the bottle - set up swell then. Klaus

Perfekt wrote
azubi43 wrote: Know however with wasps. Use plastic bottle, on a side cuts I hole inside, so largely which I in-get bag and penis, afterwards comes by the flaschenöffnung or two wasps. catch I jumps then somewhat and gentleman then stings the wasps too. - fast the bag and the tail from the bottle - set up swell then. Klaus

azubi43 wrote
Know however with wasps. Use plastic bottle, on a side cuts I hole inside, so largely which I in-get bag and penis, afterwards comes by the flaschenöffnung or two wasps. catch I jumps then somewhat and gentleman then stings the wasps too. - fast the bag and the tail from the bottle - set up swell then. Klaus

azubi43 wrote: - fast the bag and the tail from the bottle - set up swell then. Klaus Looool, we should meet times! Ähhmm, if you take the bag and tail from the bottle, make the wasps probably with raus! No usually, because I do not try to take off immediately the hole Klaus

azubi43 wrote:

pierceboy wrote
Hello Perfect! A beautiful film and photo! I and my friend tested brennesslen on many occasions, with a positive result. We are interested also in it, us in let us to-tick and wasp stick, but never tries. Does it become thereby around a local swelling? are swelling how high and how long it exist? Is there a film shows that the results forwards and after? Desires you much luck and success with this kind of experiment! Pierceboy

Perfekt wrote
Now with fuel donkeys one cannot compare that. With the 1.bis3 times swelling is nevertheless quite large. There swells not only the acorn but the whole part. That stops then in addition, times already 5 days. The Körber must form only Antikörber. If one had as I then already 10 Stche, there unfortunately any longer much does not happen. It is in addition, the Kick to set the pass. Pictures and videos come shortly.
Luchs32