NYC to Boston

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

naiad

Re: NYC to Boston

Post by naiad »

Stretchmine, I can only imagine the joy those boys bring to you.

For an inexpensive weight option, you might consider propeller shaft zincs from Martyr.
I have been using one that I slightly modified for several years. Look me up on this site.
There are larger ones for you but they are much heavier than the two pounds you mention.
The model I use has an outside profile that is round so there are no edges to bother your thighs.
Naiad
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

*singing*

have I told... you lately... that i love you(r balls)...
Have I told you... there's no-one else... above you(r balls)...

Sincerely though, you are as spectacular as ever. :D
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Well, I received the steel split collars this past weekend. I have one stainless steel that has a 3" I.D. and one in oxidized steel that is 4" I.D. The 3" is fine when I am unpumped but being an industrial tool it is rife with sharp edges that need grinding. After packing the Junior this morning I put on the 4" (barely). You can see in the photos. The stainless collar cost $211. The steel is $40. The problem with the steel is that it will rust eventually unless I keep it oiled. They each way about 2 lbs and because they are made for industrial use there is no predrilled fittings for hanging additional weight. These photos were taken in my hotel room in Boston. I already want to buy another steel collar. I just need to get some length before I can wear more than a couple but I sure do love the feeling of weight on my nuts.
Stretch
Attachments
4%22 steel collar.JPG
4%22 I.D. split collar.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Magnificent!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

wow!!!
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hello StretchMine, we have lurked your thread for a long time and decided to finally write. All we can say is "Absoloutly Incredible"..... Beautiful huge balls, awesome hang and a hot body, not to mention a wonderful thread as we said with ellery's thread "first class". Thanks for the enjoyment, fun and hot pics! A&R

P.S. Wish I knew you, I am a toolmaker by trade and could custom make Stainless Steel split collars for you at a fraction of the cost. The material is less than $20.00 , talk about a mark up hahaha not to mention any size and length you would like. A standard file should remove the sharp edges from your collar now.Hope your stay in Boston continues to be a good one and you get to enjoy the sun today. R
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Really nice and impressive!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

took this this morning when I got up at 5 fucking 30. The sun was not up which explains the flash. I'd pumped last night and was just getting ready for my morning session but stopped to record the beauty of my balls! :)
Happy pumping to all,
L
Attachments
Good morning Boston 2.JPG
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Stretch, magnificent rear hang! My inspiration for the week :twisted: Thanks as always,
BB.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I don't think I've posted many bulge pics before but I was totally inspired by these baseball pants I found. Those familiar with Boston will recognize the name Building 19. The sleaziest baseball pants on the planet.
Attachments
100_2410.JPG
100_2408.JPG
100_2407.JPG
100_2406.JPG
100_2405.JPG
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

StretchMine wrote:I don't think I've posted many bulge pics before but I was totally inspired by these baseball pants I found. Those familiar with Boston will recognize the name Building 19. The sleaziest baseball pants on the planet.
Stretch I have luriing all your threads for long time, I have to say you hqve by far the most beautiful set of balls I ever seen before..I alway wonder what it would feel like to have them laying on my face.but its too bad I live in new orleans...hey love your pics an please keep on posting .....an again thank you for posting
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Stretch, proof positive that sometimes it is more erotic to see an outline bulge than uncovered! awesome bulge but u might have a hard time running to first in those pants :wink: Great shots ,thanks for the inspiration again, BB.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

HOLY AWESOME BULGE !!! WOW! You are AMAZING! And I agree, the bulge pics are even hotter than the exposed pics! To imagine a passerby seeing that and wondering?!?!? Wink! LOVE IT !!! Thanks for your inspiration !!!
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Hey Stretch - have a good summer in Boston. Love your pics, as always you are the gold standard!
Someone sent me these pics which I think are great. Seeing your big hanging sac made me think of them!
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG (23.38 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
photo 1.JPG
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch,

Your picture on the bed at the "crack of dawn" is most wonderful and your latter shots in the baseball pants are some of the best bulge pics I have seen on this forum. keep well my friend!

J