New and Questions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

hszmv

New and Questions

Post by hszmv »

So I just discovered this and am very interested in trying it one day. I just have a few questions:

First, do you have to train yourself to get bigger fills? I saw a guy on xtube that did a 7 liter fill and I'd love to do that size, but I want to know if I have to start small and build to bigger.

Second, how do you handle doing stuff in public with an obscene bulge? I mean, 2-3 days before going back to normal is a long time to be confined to no public appearances. Or do you just bite the bullet and go out and accept the staring? Any stories about going out in public with your giant sack in your pants?
rosco

Re: New and Questions

Post by rosco »

My experience (and I think most others) is to start with a small amount - like 500cc and gradually increase you filling over a couple of months. Guys like sbxguy and msmsaline and other regular saliners gradually increased their size by taking more each time. You need to stretch the sac. My biggest so far was just a little less than 2500cc and that started to migrate to the pubic area. So take it slowly and have some fun getting bigger!
hszmv

Post by hszmv »

Thanks. Yeah. I think I'll schedule a weekend to try the 500 ml sometime and see how I like it.

Problem is, I have a busy schedule, though I think for smaller initial sizes, I might get away with it.

What's the largest you've gone out in public with?
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I've gone to work with 2 liters in my scrotum. I is definitely noticeable but, I just keep my scrub shirt pulled over my bulge. I did catch a coworker staring intently at my bulge. Oops. I don't do that usually. I have gone to dinner and out with a big bulge also, and you'd be surprised how many folks don't pay attention. :( No something like Sbxguy's 7 - 9 liter infusion would definitely garner attention from the public. Myself, would get off on that. But, it is an odd fetish and most folks don't understand why we do what we do. Grin. I hope that helps a bit.

Jim