Poll: Infections and problems

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Have you had any Infections or Complications with performing saline infusions?

None at all
58%
Minor problems (e.g. Bruising)
30%
Minor Infection
6%
Major Infection
6%
Major problem (e.g. Impotence)
No votes

Total votes: 97

Shadowcs

Poll: Infections and problems

Post by Shadowcs »

Hey guys, new here and this is my first post. I am interested in doing saline infusions in the future when I move out and get my own place, but my bf is not keen at all due to the potential risks. So that got me thinking, who on here has actually had any problems? It would be great if you could vote and maybe comment below with what problems you've had, if any at all.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
phranti

Re: Poll: Infections and problems

Post by phranti »

Great idea Shadowcs. I'm about to do my first infusion too, and likewise have similar concerns.
boobies!!!!
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I answered minor problems with bruising ... but it is only the 3 time i have used saline/dextrose. Just an FYI!
txmale42

Post by txmale42 »

i done saline infuzing for little close to a yr but the only thing i have incline to have it brusies after i take needle out and it was the day after when the brusie was there but i had infuze up to 2 liter at a time i have pics post of me
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Nice to see so many replies to the poll! My bf has said he will think about it seriously as we will be moving in within a few months. He's just worried about my safety, and doesn't really want any embarrassing situations, which I understand!
It would be great if more people could detail any issues and maybe how they were remedied!

Alternatively, feel free to pm me :)
Thanks in advance guys