Return of the 'Saline'

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jassix

Return of the 'Saline'

Post by Jassix »

Lol, entertaining topic.

Well I wanted to say hello again and say sorry for my overly long hiatus, works been hell and with luck in the new year I will be doing alot more filling and posting. A while ago sadly I ended up with an infection, a subdermal abcess, and have a pretty little scar along my sack, small none the less I look forwards to more saline and dex and seeing it stretch little by little, massaging some of the stretchieness back into it. As well, it seems Bunny may be joining me for some play time...
bobsaget

Re: Return of the 'Saline'

Post by bobsaget »

Thats great to hear! Any idea how the infection occurred? Did you use new needles and saline, use alcohol on the injection site and overall maintain good hygiene in the area?
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

Man I feel you,

That sucks. I got an infection once when i was learning the ropes and got totally septic, 16" shot in my ass; terrible. Now I am just always dowsing myself in antibacterial supplies throughout and after.
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
Sacklang

Post by Sacklang »

Film zum Analabzess
Video anal abcess
http://tv.doccheck.com/de/movie/1497/pe ... operation/
Hallo
Sacklang

Post by Sacklang »

Hallo
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

sorry for the long delay all, actually it was a mix of 2 things that caused the issue, 1 was an actual spider bite sustained out in the field on excercise, the other was that i was ambitious and tried to do a little other material mixed in with the saline, my own foolish fault for A -) not paying attention to the injury i already had (which i just brushed off as inconveniant) and B) doing something that i knew bloody damn well i shouldnt oh... and still... i lost sight of my self control and did it... so poop to me!