cum without erection?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Bmjc85

Re: cum without erection?

Post by Bmjc85 »

Skinny Shaved Gay wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:11 am 26 yo Impotant guy here and I can cum without erections.
anyone tried that before?

Yeah, I do it all the time
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

Yep. Wait till you get over 70. I had to learn a whole new way to jerk off without really getting a hard on. But it still works and can still cum very nicely. Getting a hard on is a once in a month thing - maybe!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Unfortunately, I can only masturbate once a week. I only achieve an orgasm when I watch videos of the penis while sounden or vaginas in close-up. An erection is also not possible, so I can masturbate without an erection. When I have masturbated the urge to manipulate my penis decreases. I then do not stretch my urethra and my external urethral meatus for a few days. And so also my urethra with a Hegar dilator 13mm, 19cm not, so that the urethra can recover well. https://de.xhamster.com/videos/frenulek ... my-6898548 :D
Solo Masturbant :D
ringstretch

Post by ringstretch »

After wearing rings for a long time I find it difficult to get erect without them so now I just cum when soft. At least I still get the pleasure of licking it back up from the floor
RoninVo4kax

Post by RoninVo4kax »

Yes, every person can face this problem. I say, because I had this problem. I had a period when I didn’t have sex for about three or four weeks, I was busy at work, and I didn’t even have time to masturbate, and I didn’t feel like it. It happened unexpectedly when I was asleep. I woke up at night covered in sweat and cum. In medicine, there’s a definition of this condition, but people who have erection problems can also come without having an erection. I know because my friend has erection problems and he drinks German medications to improve potency :)
ringstretch

Post by ringstretch »

I'm in my 60's and find it difficult to get hard but still love to cum on the floor and lick it back up
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

since my sixties i have no erection, only if a tie the cockroot for a hard swelling up.
And so i milk off my sausage 1-2 times a week without erection, only with a thicker tail in my hands. But the cuming-feeling is as like the first time so wonderfull!!! Im castrated, but massage each day a dosis testo-gel into my empty sac-skin and the cocks with a wonderfull tinmgly feeling and a better blood-filling... :D
Attachments
will get only a little bit thick but no erection anymore
will get only a little bit thick but no erection anymore
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I put a rod in my cock. Hard as stainless steel!
21.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
steelball

Post by steelball »

deleted
Last edited by steelball on Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I milk and cum always with a soft cock and castrated since two years. So 2 times a week - i am 73! But its so wonderfull arousing as like the first time 60 years ago...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
steelball

Post by steelball »

deleted
Last edited by steelball on Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

yeah, Steely, you are younger and your splashing will go faster. I have to jerk as a good hard work until my dry cuming comes. Since my TURP there will come no once drop, haha...
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Curious about doctor visits..
Nothing new to them?
Helpful comments about anything?
WTF?

Couple visits ago, doc asked about 'puffiness' & discomfort. I said all fine. I didn't mention pumping.

I didn't have to get naked last visit.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Yeah, the elder docs are a bit harsh, but the younger are only nosy, friendly and will grins. my young female urologist, who has me castrated, was very nosy and openminded and i could talk with her as like with nobody in my life. Now in my brain she is my domina and castrixe!!!
What is WTF?
I would like to get a biopsy or a TURP again. These are horny surgeries and right exciting treatments... perhaps from my domina!!!!!!! I dream from this...
loca12

Post by loca12 »

A 67 ans il m arrive souvent de jouir et d ejaculer sans être parfaitement dur, c est bon aussi même de se faire sucer sans bander !