Hello again. Anyone download my pics?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mohawkian

Re: Hello again. Anyone download my pics?

Post by mohawkian »

johnnysilicone wrote:Great to hear you are doing well...

If you have hesitant to do more dextrose, have you ever considered silicone?

Go permanent?

Best of luck and hope to see you maxx out in no time...
You know...

If I had decided to live a single lifestyle I totally would get into something more permanent like silicone; I think large warped packages are hot. I even fantasize about getting a Polypropylene String Implant into my sack some days. Women get them in their breasts; the string is implanted and the body reacts as if the string is a foreign invader, sending mass amounts of fluids to the area to contain the obstruction. The growth never ends (see pic below, a comparison shot of a woman after getting the implants and then years later)...
comparison
comparison
In any case, it's just a fantasy. :)
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

Vacbear wrote:Good to hear your back on track !
I had some epileptic fits too some 20-25 years ago, they gradually diminished and I have not had any symptoms for at least 15 years, so there is hope.

Luckyly i did save some of your hot saline-pics, here is one of them.

Hope we may see you soon again filling your sac :-)

//Vacbear

Ah thanks! I didn't have this one yet, although THANK YOU to everyone who has returned some items to me, with a special shout out to InfiBall who gave me a huge chunk of files! Good feeling to have a big fan :)
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

So this is Photoshop edited, but damn I would love to achieve this size. The picture alone make me crazy because I know the size is within a real reach.
Photo%20on%202011-11-14%20at%2014_b.jpg
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

Massive fan of the string implants... I would do in a heartbeat... Anyone out there know of guys getting the done???

Actually looking to get more juice in the next month of so myself...

Check out my other post for my monster results...

Johnny
mc5161

Post by mc5161 »

This is the biggest I've ever seen scrotum, no doubt, Please send more pictures on your scrotum and cock, thank you very much
arpa

Post by arpa »

Hi,

My 2 cents: I don't think you should resume saline. From your previous posts, you don't seem to be able to control yourself, as in, set limits or how often you inflate using dextrose.

If that's the case, if you've stopped, then for your own health you should just stop altogether.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Mohawk, so great to have you back on Newart! I am also glad to hear you have sorted out what was going on - that has to be a relief to you. I do wish you the best in the treatment, etc., of your current condition. In any event, I always loved your pictures. It's so good to see some of them now being posted by others. Best of Luck. I look forward to your future posts. Take care.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Mohawk,

Glad to see you back as well as everyone else. Be careful & stay safe brother. :D I couldnt help notice someone posted a few pics of my sack in this thread lol.
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Welcome back bro!
bristolballs

Post by bristolballs »

Its great to have you back , and your health issues are sorted , hope to see you continue to get huge however way you do it , good luck and thanks for comming back
Hot-Stuff_81

Post by Hot-Stuff_81 »

Hey Mohawkian....I'm very happy to hear that things are improving for you, and that you're considering rejoining our ranks. Like you, I also have epilepsy. Actually, at this moment I'm in the epilepsy unit in London, Ontario, undergoing tests. One thing I've learned is that some types of seizures are corelated to higher glucose levels. That being said, my suggestion to you would be simply to use only saline, no sugar mixes. It is 100% your decision, and it has to be a decision that you and your partner are both comfortable with. If this is something that you truly enjoy doing, and is something that you've missed in the last few months, by all means get back on the bandwagon. If you haven't really missed making your beautiful nutsack and cock grow, then why start again. I do know that I've missed seeing you around and am thrilled by the prospect of you coming back to Newart. Cheers!
Anthraxx

Post by Anthraxx »

The glucose isn't THAT dangerous. 5% glucose is 5g per 100ml. So 1 litre contains 50g. A 590ml/20oz bottle of Coke has 65g of sugar in it...

Facts aside, welcome back man. Hope you'll soon be stretching yourself to new limits. Here's hoping for 5 litres soon.
monty69

Post by monty69 »

Think I cam across quite a few of your pics here: http://infusedmeat.tumblr.com/archive
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

monty69 wrote:Think I cam across quite a few of your pics here: http://infusedmeat.tumblr.com/archive
Incredible :shock: All super stars of male genital superiority :twisted: a pleasure to view and study but wait :?: I don't see Pipe in there and he should be...Thanks for posting that link Monty,very inspirational to me....Best regards, BB :twisted:
mdbcum

Post by mdbcum »

There are some on monstermeat.com