new to site

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bg23

new to site

Post by bg23 »

Hello, I have been stretching my sac by hanging weights now for quite a while and have had great success to get them haning low. Was thinking of adding a little pumping to supplement the weights but need help getting started. I've looked through some post and found one of real interest. A post labled "Hanging ballsac "by stroe , that showed him with his balls shoved up his ass. I would like to manage that but even though I have enough hang I just can't quite get ithem in because things are too slippery. Any tips on getting em in there and getiing started pumping would be great. Thanks
Attachments
no weight
no weight
weighted
weighted
RicanMan2001

Re: new to site

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you for sharing your stretching experience and nice pics. Your results are remarkable and the hanging perfect as well as your skin. It looks natural. Pumping will complement the hanging due the size of your nuts, but honestly, I do not think that you need it. Please keep posting!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

mmmm, but I would love to see those nuts big and swollen and hang as low as they do now!
Would be an absolutely horny view
smooth dutch pumper.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Excellent low hangers! You are already well advanced because of great skin stretch and whole package pumping would no doubt astound you as u would become huge and hang even heavier!
I would suggest a LongJohnny or a Monstertube jr. tube, low pressure and warm water and you will soon become addicted to a most wonderful experience not to mention a huge sac and balls over time. Your already half way there anyway as i myself stretch/use weights like yours and now pump regularly! take the plunge,you won't regret it, welcome to the site, regards BB.
big10er

Post by big10er »

awesome, man! out of curiosity, how long have you been stretching?
bg23

Post by bg23 »

almost 9 months now.
big10er

Post by big10er »

if you don't mind my asking, what size are those weights? ID and grams/ounces? where did you get them? thanks
bg23

Post by bg23 »

The bottom one is 32 mm ID and weighs 16 oz. The top is 34ID and weighs17oz. I sometimes add a 8 oz weight also but mostly just the two and I wear them 24/7
devodude

Post by devodude »

bg23 wrote:Hello, I have been stretching my sac by hanging weights now for quite a while and have had great success to get them haning low. Was thinking of adding a little pumping to supplement the weights but need help getting started. I've looked through some post and found one of real interest. A post labled "Hanging ballsac "by stroe , that showed him with his balls shoved up his ass. I would like to manage that but even though I have enough hang I just can't quite get ithem in because things are too slippery. Any tips on getting em in there and getiing started pumping would be great. Thanks
Great photos, and obviously great results! Definitely keep (down?) the good work!!!

I've been working at stretching my own balls, for the main purpose of seeing if I can get the ol' dingle berries up in there too. In some videos I've seen, they just seem to slip up in there, so their sphincter muscles must be extra pliable compared to the average dude.

In case anyone is interested, I've been able to stretch my balls without using any weights. Mostly manual stretching. I hope to buy some weights in the near future though, since it must feel great going to work with those pendulums swingin'. <grin>
Attachments
Nice clear shot of my balls
Nice clear shot of my balls
Flappin' in the breeze
Flappin' in the breeze
Let 'em dangle...
Let 'em dangle...
Get 'em a good stretching!
Get 'em a good stretching!
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
big10er

Post by big10er »

where can i find the weights?
bg23

Post by bg23 »

Nice pics Devo. Yes I use manual tugging too, but the weights feel great and once you wear them for a while you hate to take them off.Plus they tug all day.You can buy them at http://www.thechaingang.com
big10er

Post by big10er »

thanks!
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

beautifull balls!
smooth dutch pumper.
gina tg canada

Post by gina tg canada »

WOW ! now thats nice , great job.....
bg23

Post by bg23 »

I’ve been stretching for over 10 yrs now and while I’m happy with the length of my hang, I’m still stretching, I’d like to make my balls a little larger. Will light pumping give permanent results? Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks, BG
Attachments
IMG_4767.png
IMG_4766.png