Your opinion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

aspire10

Your opinion

Post by aspire10 »

Would like to read your opinion if i should show my heavy ballsac on nude beach. For that reason please watch my vids on xtube.com, membername: aspire100
Thanks!
reverso8

Re: Your opinion

Post by reverso8 »

Yes, Yes, Yes. I've always wanted to do that but lack the guts, plus I'm known around the town in which the beach exists so there would be repercussions I'm sure. One day I'll be suitably infused and at a beach where I'm not known but that'll take some working out, so it's not going to happen soon, bugger!
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

simply yes!!!! x
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

U go guy .. Just do it !!! Looking good
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

Let me know what beach you're going to! I just love your videos! You're awesome!!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

If it's a legal nude beach, go for it!! I don't see much of a downside. Why not? What could be better - sun, warmth and a big impressive package. It is certainly a goal/fantasy/aspiration of mine and I also would guess of many other pumpers to hang out on a beach with huge balls. To quote a favorite blues singer Bonnie Raitt - "let's give them something to talk about"

cheers! :D :wink:

ellery
Bigpigpdx

Post by Bigpigpdx »

First, I certainly enjoy your Xtube videos. They are outstanding. Second, yes, I would recommend doing the nude beach thing. You're going to be in the middle of a bunch of exhibitionists, so exhibit! Be prepared for a lot of questions. I'll bet you'll get plenty from the curious. Go for it. I'd love to do it myself, and just may do it later this summer. (hmmm... interesting idea!).
JFO
inflationking

Post by inflationking »

aspire10 wrote:Would like to read your opinion if i should show my heavy ballsac on nude beach. For that reason please watch my vids on xtube.com, membername: aspire100
Thanks!
Why not?
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

DO IT !!! You look AMAZING !! And yes, you will get lots of questions. Education is always a good thing! We grow our balls to show them off! Enjoy !! And let me know what beach you are going to! I'll join ya !! LOL. (I'm in San Diego, CA. Black's Beach anyone?)