2.75 update - lorenz

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Lorenz Progress thread. FINALLY GOT PUMP!

Post by prelude99 »

Looking great in the tube there man. You have the look of someone who uses high pressure well. That explains your early success with pumping. Nine inches isn't so far off in the distance anymore is it....great job!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Nice work Lorenz,

Definitely listen to Prelude99, he knows what he's doing here as most of us
push our limits.
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

Thanks for the compliment Prelude :)

Though I have to relax with such high pressures, I thought my cock was made of steel lol but now i'm definitely seeing the effects of high pressure pumping so early in my career. I got a bruise on the left side of my head (bottom part, right where it hits the wall due to my curve ) and a few red spots.

I need more discipline and stay lower than 15hg and only around 10Hg, but as time passes, I just keep pumping up and down not going above 15Hg though. I just love that full feeling after pumping.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

lorenz wrote:Thanks for the compliment Prelude :)

Though I have to relax with such high pressures, I thought my cock was made of steel lol but now i'm definitely seeing the effects of high pressure pumping so early in my career. I got a bruise on the left side of my head (bottom part, right where it hits the wall due to my curve ) and a few red spots.

I need more discipline and stay lower than 15hg and only around 10Hg, but as time passes, I just keep pumping up and down not going above 15Hg though. I just love that full feeling after pumping.
Hey you got it man, you are welcome. It's nice to see another high pressure pumper, you will be able to grow quite large in volume, true big dicks take up space not just cover a long distance, lol, that should be the pumpers motto. I stay at 15 during normal sessions then I crank till the gauge wraps during my quick fill sessions. My gauge shows 30 and it pegs the needle. I'll usually stay that high for 5-10 minutes then I step it down to 20 and it feels like 5. This technique is very experimental and like you I thought my cock was steel. Come to find out its dang close because I've experienced a negative from high pressure pumping in about a year. Keep with what you are doing bro, you will be HUGE!
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

Hi guys :) This was done last week and I just got to posting. During the weekend I was moving to a smaller place and now I don't have my own bathroom or room. I'm in a studio with 2 other people. I don't have any privacy at all, so my pumping journey must be on hold until I live on my own..I'm getting a job very soon, but it wont pay more than minimum wage.

I hope to be back sooner than later, I already miss pumping

Take care guys and keep pumping, I wish I could :)
Attachments
full view
full view
in the tube
in the tube
after
after
entessvirty

Re: Lorenz - I'll be back one day when I have privacy again

Post by entessvirty »

What necessary words... super, a remarkable idea
nwam

Post by nwam »

Last edited by nwam on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

great pump result! keep it up....love the huge donut!
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

Hi ! July was then last month I pumped. These past few months showed me that I can't wait to make pumping a good late night hobby. I will come back, I can't wait to start posting again. I come around here, I like seeing cocks getting huge; I get really horny, but I relax my kegels. In the process I'm learning techniques to when I go back to pumping. Thank you those whose kept my thread alive, I appreciate it.
lorenz

Re: 2 x 9 progress

Post by lorenz »

Hi, I recently got back but I don't have a good camera, here are some web cam pics

sorry for badquality.

I hover around 5hg to 8hg for 25 mins, breaks in between(at least 2) massage and then go in, increase to 8hg to 10hg . I feel I can do 10 Hg safely after my 2nd set and breaks. As I was packing
the tube, I pushed to 15 Hg. I have strong dick and skin. No discoloration but I did get 4 red dots on my left side (where it curves)

Im glad im back, hopefully I get a better camera
Attachments
tube packed side to side
tube packed side to side
out of tube
out of tube
nypumper

Re: 2 x 9 progress 12/12/12 pump

Post by nypumper »

Great lookin pumped meat lorenz.I too like high pressure pumping.After reading your posts im going to try increasing my pressures to 10-12 right now i pump between 6to 9
i have vids posted on xtube as hgpumper2000
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

prelude99 wrote:
lorenz wrote:Thanks for the compliment Prelude :)

Hey you got it man, you are welcome. It's nice to see another high pressure pumper, you will be able to grow quite large in volume, true big dicks take up space not just cover a long distance, lol, that should be the pumpers motto. I stay at 15 during normal sessions then I crank till the gauge wraps during my quick fill sessions. My gauge shows 30 and it pegs the needle. I'll usually stay that high for 5-10 minutes then I step it down to 20 and it feels like 5. This technique is very experimental and like you I thought my cock was steel. Come to find out its dang close because I've experienced a negative from high pressure pumping in about a year. Keep with what you are doing bro, you will be HUGE!
Hey lorenz,

I couldn't agree more with the advice here by Prelude99.
I've turned into a moderate-high pressure pumper over the
past 6 months. I can go up to and stay at around 12-15hg's,
and go down to 7hg's for an "active rest" as fitness experts
call it LOL.

Great looking dick man, I'm sure ladies love it!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

The active rests are where its at! Good to see you finding some time to pump that wonderful cock started with! Staying girthy I see! Very nice work man, can't wait till my next session....should be a big one!
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

Cool that you're able to pump again, lorenz. You're looking good.
groove the tube!
shavedtexan69

Post by shavedtexan69 »

Nice work! Can't wait to see you step up to bigger sizes...