2.75 update - lorenz

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

lorenz

2.75 update - lorenz

Post by lorenz »

Hello fellow pumpers ! My names Lorenzo, my current size is 7.7 x 5.7. I been doing P.E on and off for a year and a half, reached 6 in girth but lost it due to inactivity.

I just recently came across this forums after seeing the KING of pumping thread (prelude99), and I was, to say the least, impressed and scared too hehe :) he is amazing. I'm more amazed by his un-pumped cock though, which is my main goal. Un-pumped gains.

Anyways, my pump should be arriving soon ! im super excited. I'm starting with a 9x2 cylinder, quite insignificant compared to the pros here. I want to try and fill that tube mostly length wise, I know girth will come quick for me, but length will be a tough one. My permanent goal is 9x7, un-pumped.

Now I need recommendations. Once I fill up the girth, should I stick with the same one until i'm at least 8.5 in length? I really want to reach this goal but of course finances are tough since im paying for college.

much love to everyone in the forums, I can't wait to start posting pics !!
Last edited by lorenz on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
lorenz

Re: New and waiting for pump to arrive !!

Post by lorenz »

Hi guys, im back and I finally got my pump

Im using a 9x2 cylinder and yesterday I almost got to the top and filled the girth up as well. I'm resting now for a few days until I feel like i should pump again, I definitely pushed it to my limits

Im using my own method (well not my own but I came up with it)

I start with 5hg stay there for 5mins, go up to 8 for 8, then I slowly go to 10 for 3 secs, release to 5, go back to 8, then to 12hg, back down to 8, then 12hg again(repeat process if necessary) and my pump was filled up, it took about 1 hour and a half to fill the girth up fully and I almost got to the top.

Some feed back would be very appreciated it, im wondering how dangerous is to constantly go low pressure to mid, to high then back to low, mid, high (I obviously dont stay in high pressures)
Attachments
after 1 hour nd a half
after 1 hour nd a half
first 20 mins
first 20 mins
2BIG4U?

Re: Lorenz Progress thread. FINALLY GOT PUMP!

Post by 2BIG4U? »

Stay with it. You will see gains in upnpumped size...mostly girth.
Ray 210mm

Post by Ray 210mm »

Nothing wrong with your routine mate. If it suits you stay with it. I have been doing similar routines for many years but have got lazy. What I do now is set the routine into to my CTC. digital Maximizer 4000, then sit back and relax.
Power Electric!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

It's good to see you finally got your hands on one! Your pressure routine is great and will keep you progressively growing. Many people do a static pressure pump program and using a dynamic method with varying pressure levels will keep your cock from "figuring" it out. Similar to working out, if you stay using the same weight you'll reach a certain size and strength and that's it, until you go longer or heavier with your sets.

Based on your pics you pump evenly and fill the girth easily. You will gain permanent size if you maintain your method on an every other to every three day session.

I went on a size binge and would pump daily at extreme pressure just to examine the results and I'd become what felt sloppy huge. Like a teen who's limbs are growing faster than they can balance and they begin to appear clumsy. That's how I felt in the pants, more girth and length every day and when I completed the routine after 1 month I'd gained permanent size. My girth increased to 7.6 from 7.4 and has been that way for some time even after long break periods from pumping.

I'm not saying go and do a crazy big extreme pressure session but during those extreme pressure sessions I would go up and down with the pressure as you do so just so you know your method will work is why I explained my extreme experience. Thanks much for being inspired by me because you've certainly inspired me all over again!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote:It's good to see you finally got your hands on one! Your pressure routine is great and will keep you progressively growing. Many people do a static pressure pump program and using a dynamic method with varying pressure levels will keep your cock from "figuring" it out. Similar to working out, if you stay using the same weight you'll reach a certain size and strength and that's it, until you go longer or heavier with your sets.

Based on your pics you pump evenly and fill the girth easily. You will gain permanent size if you maintain your method on an every other to every three day session.

I went on a size binge and would pump daily at extreme pressure just to examine the results and I'd become what felt sloppy huge. Like a teen who's limbs are growing faster than they can balance and they begin to appear clumsy. That's how I felt in the pants, more girth and length every day and when I completed the routine after 1 month I'd gained permanent size. My girth increased to 7.6 from 7.4 and has been that way for some time even after long break periods from pumping.

I'm not saying go and do a crazy big extreme pressure session but during those extreme pressure sessions I would go up and down with the pressure as you do so just so you know your method will work is why I explained my extreme experience. Thanks much for being inspired by me because you've certainly inspired me all over again!
7.6? Damn man! What pressure levels do you work with?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

lorenz wrote:Hi guys, im back and I finally got my pump

Im using a 9x2 cylinder and yesterday I almost got to the top and filled the girth up as well. I'm resting now for a few days until I feel like i should pump again, I definitely pushed it to my limits

Im using my own method (well not my own but I came up with it)

I start with 5hg stay there for 5mins, go up to 8 for 8, then I slowly go to 10 for 3 secs, release to 5, go back to 8, then to 12hg, back down to 8, then 12hg again(repeat process if necessary) and my pump was filled up, it took about 1 hour and a half to fill the girth up fully and I almost got to the top.

Some feed back would be very appreciated it, im wondering how dangerous is to constantly go low pressure to mid, to high then back to low, mid, high (I obviously dont stay in high pressures)
I like the routine. Gonna have to try it in my next session.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

GTOK wrote:
I like the routine. Gonna have to try it in my next session.

be careful, I use my intuition and instinct for this.
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

prelude99 wrote:It's good to see you finally got your hands on one! Your pressure routine is great and will keep you progressively growing. Many people do a static pressure pump program and using a dynamic method with varying pressure levels will keep your cock from "figuring" it out. Similar to working out, if you stay using the same weight you'll reach a certain size and strength and that's it, until you go longer or heavier with your sets.

I'm addicted to pumping, I really wanna pump tonight but I have my doubts if I should or not, I still have some fluid left from yesterday. My logic says to wait until the fluid is gone and then pump again. LOL, I see why u went on a pump-binge, I'm about to as well.
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

At around 11pm, I decided to pump when I saw my softie with barely no fluid. I tried to warm up with water inside pump, I failed to realize that water rises as my cock grows inside :oops: some water got in the pump, I think i got most of it out. In any case, could I put cooking oil or olive oil to prevent any damage to the pump ???

after that I proceeded to chaturbate to broadcast my pumping (if u wanna skype nd pump together or watch just PM me) anyways, the hose is crap, it keeps getting loose, in turn having me to push the the hose into the cylinder as hard as I can to get pumping again or to loose pressure.

This time I didn't stay over 5 mins in one Hg, either I went up or lowered it, but im very instinctive with intuition. I reached 20 hg for 1 sec after about the first hour, then immediately went back to 10, then 15, 18, 8, 5, 3, relax. milk. I don't let my cock get used to any pressure this way since i'm constantly changing it, it got to the point where I wouldn't stay in one Hg for more than 25 secs. So far so good? what do u guys think? btw this would be my 3rd session since I got the pump!

After about 2 hours
Attachments
after shower, jelq and cooldown
after shower, jelq and cooldown
Inside at the end of session
Inside at the end of session
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Looks really good. No discoloration, etc., so what you're doing sounds, and looks, good. Great thickness...and I love the donut. Keep at it and will look for more pics. Thanks for sharing.
youngerpumper

Post by youngerpumper »

Photos like this make me wish I had a foreskin.
metopump

Post by metopump »

I too wish I had my foreskin looking at pictures like this.
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

i've decided to not go over 13 Hg for awhile for safety reasons, staying at lower Hg and at the end of the second set or third set, I will do my mentioned Hg's without going over 13 Hg.
lorenz

Post by lorenz »

I've reached 8inches in length already! ! ! If only my cock didn't curve, i'm pretty sure i'd would of filled up the 9inches already :/