Rope-Stretched Balls (w/ pics)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Rope-Stretched Balls (w/ pics)

Post by devodude »

Since last summer, I haven't been having much success with ball pumping. I haven't quite figured out the reason why. Even though it's been very enjoyable, with or without results, it is very time consuming. In the meantime, I've taken up a "new hobby"... ball stretching.

I really can't say for sure if I'm making reasonable progress. I am learning when I'm going to far with it. It appears to be something that'll take years. One thing I do find amazing about it is that when I stretch my balls behind me (close to my asshole), I get an erection. It stays hard for a long time too, which is great. The downside is that I often wake up in the wee hours of the morning with my balls between my legs and a raging hard-on! The next morning, I'm not as rested as I'd like to be, needless to say.

I don't have any fancy equipment for stretching. Just plain old rope, most of the time. I sometimes use the screw-on collars for my dumbbells, but they aren't all the comfortable to use. I'm still looking around for something that'll resemble a collar, with or without weight to them.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you folks. In months to come, I hope to show some amount of progress. Any suggestions or comments welcomed.
Attachments
Holdin' da boyz in
Holdin' da boyz in
Roped up testicles
Roped up testicles
Snug balls
Snug balls
Erection
Erection
Balls stretched and crushed behind my legs
Balls stretched and crushed behind my legs
Orgasm from stretched balls
Orgasm from stretched balls
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
kalahari

Re: Rope-Stretched Balls (w/ pics)

Post by kalahari »

You've achieved a nice stretch, but be careful not to cut off the blood supply!
I've been stretching for years - I don't use ropes but good old fashioned split ring weights that sit just above my nuts. The one I normally wear is 56mm tall (about 2 inches) and weighs a couple of pounds. My maximum stretch is about 5 inches - I'm never too sure how this should be measured, but I measure from the base of my cock, on the underside, to the point where my nuts begin. Interesting you should mention hard erections. When my low hangers are nice and loose - for example after a warm bath or tucked up in bed - I can slip my nuts, ball weight and all, between my thighs whn lying on my side. I can then reach between my thighs and pull my cock forward, whiles my nuts are still 'behind me'. This gives me a really, really hard cock and my usually long foreskin automatically retracts from the glans. Better still, by moving one leg outwards like a pair of scissors I can apply more stretch to the scrotum. I can recommend it!
devodude

Post by devodude »

kalahari wrote:You've achieved a nice stretch, but be careful not to cut off the blood supply!
I never go too tight with it (although I did initially...). I'm always striving for an even wrap. It's more comfortable that way. I can even go to bed with it, and wake up in the morning with my balls still warm, so I'm confident I'm not cutting off the blood supply.
I've been stretching for years - I don't use ropes but good old fashioned split ring weights that sit just above my nuts.
Is that someone I could find at a hardware store? I'd sure love feeling the weight pulling down on my testicles.

Interesting you should mention hard erections. When my low hangers are nice and loose - for example after a warm bath or tucked up in bed - I can slip my nuts, ball weight and all, between my thighs whn lying on my side. I can then reach between my thighs and pull my cock forward, whiles my nuts are still 'behind me'.
Yeah, that's the best part, and it always gets my dick so friggin' stiff. I can jack off for 30 - 45 minutes before I blow my load. It's such an intense feeling with my balls pushed up against my butt cheeks.
This gives me a really, really hard cock and my usually long foreskin automatically retracts from the glans. Better still, by moving one leg outwards like a pair of scissors I can apply more stretch to the scrotum. I can recommend it!
Stretching out my legs pulls down on my wrapped balls and is such a rush. I even enjoy going to work half the day with my balls bouncing around my pants. I usually "let them breathe" right after lunch, and re-wrap before going home. It's a real mind-rush! :)
Attachments
Da Balls.jpg
--Unknown

pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D How long can you keep the ropes on ?? I'm trying weight when I pump my cock, but I think I get the best results from going big in my STJ.
Attachments
IMG_0727.JPG
devodude

Post by devodude »

pumpman12 wrote::D How long can you keep the ropes on ?? I'm trying weight when I pump my cock, but I think I get the best results from going big in my STJ.
It sort of depends... when I'm at home, and I can cavort without any clothing, I leave the ropes on for up to 8 hours. If I wear the rope at work, there's not enough "free space" in my pants so there's more pinching off going on, so around 2 or 3 hours maximum. I can go to bed with them on and haven't had any problems with circulation to my balls being cut off. They're still toasty warm the next morning. :D

I still find I can't get enough stretch with only the ropes, so I usually have a bit of a nightly routine, putting extra stretch on my balls just using my hands. I stretch things out slowly and in every direction. I keep the tension on for minutes at a time, and then let it go for a minute or two. Just before calling it a night, I stretch 'em towards the back, with my balls planted firmly against my anus. I cross my legs and doze off to sleep (unless I get that raging hard on again... :lol: )

Those weights look interesting, pumpman. Something from the fishing department? I really have to find some split rings so I can enjoy the summer months!
--Unknown

kalahari

Post by kalahari »

You can get split rings from many good sex stores on line.
devodude

Post by devodude »

Here's a few pics showing my current results, without the rope...
Attachments
HPIM1360.jpg
Side view
Side view
HPIM1364.jpg
HPIM1367.jpg
--Unknown

kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Beautiful low hangers :)
mms123

Post by mms123 »

Looks really amazing.i like ball stretching...!!!!
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

This is really good!
1215.jpg
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Love the stretch wufas, your balls are beautifully defined and some great veins. Your nuts are a nice color too.
K
dontool

Post by dontool »

I've been playing with 2 piece cock rings, 45mm ID. If I grease my sack properly, I can keep them on for most of the day without cutting off the circulation.
Attachments
20210524_155233.jpg
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Love this well strtched balls