MaXXX Bulge Thread: Read last post IMPORTANT

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

maXXXbulge

Re: MaXXX Bulge Thread: Read last post IMPORTANT

Post by maXXXbulge »

hotbird48 wrote:
maXXXbulge wrote:Please make your own thread... Everyone's got the right to sell their own things but it's rude to be posting in my thread advertising your products prior to my clothing launch in a thread I created specifically for my online profile and business.
In the first place this is "An area to talk about saline inflation" and NOT a platform to promote your business !
You are right!!! I never advertised my services though. I only talked about starting a business and never offered to sell anything here, only to keep people up to date. My store isn't even open yet. going through one more legal hurdle first.
Even still forum etiquette applies here and posting your own pics on someone else's forum thread is rude unless the topic is related. Yes this is a saline forum in general but there's always a few bad apples with no manners or etiquette that don't consider others. Just themselves.
maXXXbulge

Re: Hey new name! 2 liters 10% dextrose soon

Post by maXXXbulge »

arabianKnight wrote:
maXXXbulge wrote:Also a BIG WARNING I will be removing my canadian_bulge account and vids. So I suggest you get a video downloader you capture them from xtube.
Otherwise, I am going to collect them, put them on a DVD timeline with narration about my story, how I started and where I wanna go from now on. Also bonus footage for a low price since they were free this whole time. I just wanna keep things as simple as possible and make a part time career from this.

Hello Canadian Bulge
I think you should keep those videos on xtube especially the last video was posted one year ago! I believe most people have downloaded them already
and they are everywhere on each page where people like to see saline balls like me! I think it is a profile for your sake, people knew you as it is now, and you probably have friends, and I am sure there are website who have links to your videos. KEEP this network that you have worked on for many years, and get advantage of it for promoting your stuff.
You are great at infusing! (not like me) you can always make more and new videos, people will enjoy them as they enjoyed the old ones.
Ah man, I wish i was close to you!
Malek
LOL thanks man! Yeah I don't plan on closing that account. I don't mind people sharing my vids either :)

I have been so busy with life and my blog I barely infuse these days even though I'm sitting on over 150 bags of saline at the pharmacy where I order from. I can't wait to infuse. I just need to know the legalities of selling saline. at least in Canada and the U.S.
Metal_Micky

Re: MaXXX Bulge Thread: Read last post IMPORTANT

Post by Metal_Micky »

Can you be done for selling bags of salty water?

Perhaps IF you tell them what to do etc??? But I'm guessing everyone knows already and as long as they're safe and sterile no blame no claim?